Act 5 : Pieces of Memories Pt. 1

Cryptic Shade [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words in italic happened in the past.

 

 

 

 

“MY Brothers!” His father’s voice fill the silence. “Show them all no mercy! Kill the men, slashed the women, spare no children! Let their blood paint your sword!” The authority of his father’s voice deafening the silence as he look at hundreds trained soldiers from his clan before him, dressed perfectly with black armor with a curved sword on each of their hands, body painted in tattoos symbolizing their clan.

“WE SHOW THEM NO MERCY! NO MERCY! NO MERCY!” The voice’s continued to echo in the air. Cawing sounds can be heard, mixed together with the shout as the crows fly around covering the sky with the blackness of their wings.

It continues to echo in Hoya’s mind.

NO MERCY

 

∞∞∞

 

“Hana.”

The eerie calmness in Hoya voice automatically made Sunggyu gripped at his sword. Hana’s body visibly tense but the softness in her eyes when she look at Hoya can’t be mistaken.

“Oppa… let’s go outside. Just both of us.” Hana’s determination reflect on her face as she touch Hoya’s hands. “Let’s go, oppa” Her little hands tugged her brother’s. Hoya’s face softens a little as he nodded stiffly turning his back to leave, but not before sending all of them dark glare.

The tenseness in the air disappeared, following the soft click of the door. Sunggyu let out the breath he didn’t know holding in as he loosened his grip at his sword.

 

 

∞∞∞

 

 

“Check the house!” The shouts can be heard clearly in the midst of the chaos.

Hoya entered a house at the end of the street. Silence meet him as he swung open the door. Abandoned house, he thoughts when he meets with an empty feeling the house has. He was about to leave when a loud sound of something dropped fills the house. He calmly walked to the source, he gripped his sword, ready to kill anyone.

How he wished it was a full g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter