5

Starbucks

-Kai's POV-

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I squinted, but regained my vision and looked around my room. My eyes fell upon the left side of my bed. Empty. D.O. left.

I stretched, and then lazily got out of bed. I headed straight to the washroom and looked in the mirror. I had an extreme case of bedhead, but it didn't matter. I shrugged it off and proceeded to the kitchen, where I found a note on the table. I picked it up and it read:

Kai.. sorry but I have to leave early T_T I would've stayed until you woke up, but I had to go somewhere.. sorry! ;; I made you breakfast because I know how lazy you can be in the mornings, so enjoy!^^ Chu~ ^3^

P.S. Thanks for letting me sleep with you~

P.P.S I really wanted to see your bed head, hehehe~


I smiled, and my thoughts trailed off to last night, well, technically this morning.

I searched the table for the food he cooked for me, and my eyes instantly lit up. It was like a feast!

I placed the note down on the table, sat down and began to eat.

-

-D.O's POV-

I rushed into the shop as fast as I could.

The reason I left Kai so early this morning, was because I wanted to plan a surprise date for us.

And, I have to admit, I was panicking. I was worried. What if this date doesn't go as planned?

I picked out a bouquet of flowers. Roses, of course. They were Kai's favorite.

I then quickly ran back to my house.

I gathered all the items I needed for my surprise date. I planned an afternoon at the park, since it was a nice day outside.

I grabbed a large blanket, and a picnic basket. I filled the basket with a variety of foods and drinks.

Wow, I'm so cheesy.

Once I had finished getting everything I needed, I grabbed everything and ran out the door, heading to the park.

When I arrived at the park, I was relieved that there was no one there. I set the blanket down on the grass, then smoothed out the wrinkled parts. I placed the picnic basket on the blanket. Then, I layed the roses down beside the basket. I stood up and eyed my creation. I hope Kai likes this.

I sighed and smiled to myself. I was about to leave to get Kai when I wondered, what if someone eats this food? I looked around the park and spotted an old couple walking towards my direction. I ran up to the couple.

I bowed politely and asked, "Excuse me, but can you watch this for me?" I pointed at the picnic layout. The old woman responded, "Oh my, what a handsome boy! Of course we'll watch it for you!" She grabbed my hand with both hands and shook it. I bowed once again. "Thank you so much! I'll just be right back!" I bowed once again and ran off.

The old woman smiled and turned to her husband. "That boy reminds me of you when we were young." Her husband looked at her and said, "I was more handsome, though."

The old lady giggled, and led her husband to a bench, where they would take care of Kyungsoo's set up date.

-

I finally arrived at Kai's house, panting. Once I caught my breath, I walked up to the front door and knocked on it, hoping he was home.

The door opened revealing Kai, of course. He was still in his pajamas, but his hair wasn't messed up like I was hoping it would be.

"D.O!" He said, joyfully.

"Get dressed. I'm kidnapping you."

"Umm," He looked at me in confusion.

"If you were kidnapping me, wouldn't you do it by force? You're asking me-"

"Just get dressed already!" I shouted. I was kind of impatient, I really wanted to see his reaction.

Kai threw his hands up, in surrender. "Alright, alright, geez. Someone's got their in a knot." He turned around and headed upstairs to change.

I scoffed. "And for my defense, I don't wear , I wear boxers!" I heard Kai say, "Whatever, whatever."

I smiled excitedly to myself.

-

-Kai's POV-

Geez, what's gotten into him? Kidnapping? Psh.

I lazily headed upstairs into my bedroom. I picked out some casual clothing. (A/N: I was too lazy to put details about this LOL.)

Once I finished changing, I marched into the washroom and quickly brushed my teeth. I eyed my hair, it looked decent. I shrugged and grabbed my wallet and keys.

I walked out of my bedroom and went downstairs, only to see an impatient D.O. looking at his watch. Drama queen much?

I shook my head. "Let's go."

I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand.

He spun me around, surprising me by suddenly tying a blindfold onto me.

"What are you doing?!"

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"..."

"I'm kidnapping you, though in tv shows the kidnapper usually knocks the person out before taking them to the destination. I don't wanna hurt you, so I'm blindfolding you."

"You're so weird."

"But you still love me~"

That was true. I chuckled and trailed behind D.O, who was holding my hand to lead me wherever the hell he was taking me.

-

-D.O's POV-

We finally arrived at the park, and I looked back to see if Kai was alright. He looked so clueless.

I smiled and turned to see if my 'creation' was still there.

Yup.

My heart was racing.

I let go of Kai's hand, sneaking behind him to push him to the set up date.

We finally arrived there, and my eyes landed on the old couple, who was just leaving. I smiled and politely bowed. They both waved, and the old woman linked her arm with her husband's.

Cute, I thought.

I let out a big puff of air, before going around to the front of Kai. "Close your eyes." I commanded. He nodded.

"Keep your eyes closed." I slowly removed the blindfold.

"Okay, open your eyes."

His eyes opened, and he glanced around. I stared at him, watching his reaction.

He cupped his hand over his mouth.

"You did this?" He asked.

I grinned, while nodding.

"Oh my god."

I actually couldn't tell if he was happy or mad.

"D.O.."

"Yes?"

I was suddenly attacked with a warm hug. I stumbled back a bit, but I regained balance. I returned the hug, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Thank you." He said.

We let go and, well, words cannot describe how big his smile was. I gave him a light peck on his lips.

"Let's eat!"

We sat down on the blanket, not realizing that the old couple was watching us from afar. They smiled at each other, and continued walking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WOO I'M BACK! Hehe sorry I had writer's block for a long time. ><

LOL, I didn't know what to write for this chapter so, here. xD It's kinda a y chapter but whatever~

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm now a co-author of one of my friend's new stories! :D Mind checking it out? We didn't start yet... but we wrote the foreword! LOL.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/533359/stealing-the-neighbourhood-boy-s-heart-fluff-zelo-jongup-bap-jonglo

WOOOW I have 34 subbies! Thanks guys xD

Well, I'll maybe update tomorrow. So, farewell until then~