10 [final]

Starbucks

-Kai's POV-

It's been a week since my parents' death anniversary. D.O. comforted me a lot, which made me feel better instantly. Today, D.O. and I were cleaning his house.

Funny, I practically live here now.

D.O. was mopping the floor and I was washing his windows.

"Do you want me to put some music on?" I smiled, nodding. I continued washing windows until I heard a familiar song, mixed with D.O's singing.

"ONE WAY, ONE WAAAY," Oh god.

"NAE SARANG ILBANGTONGHAENG," Please no. "NO WAY, NO WAAAY."

I rushed into the livingroom and witnessed D.O. doing Hyorin's 'crab dance.' Hyorin's rap part came and D.O. walked fabulously towards the front. I covered my face in embarrassment. I took my face out of my hands when I realized what was coming. "NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOO!" D.O's voice cracked and I covered my ears.

"KYUNGSOO!" I yelled. He looked over at me. "What, am I too fab for you?" I shook my head.

The song came to an end, and we both listened for the next song. The beginning played, and D.O and I looked at each other.

It was Troublemaker's 'Now.'

"DAMN THIS IS MY !" D.O. danced. "Tell me, now, now, now~" I looked over and spoke.

"D.O, wanna dance?"

-

The chorus came. I was Hyuna and D.O. was Hyunseung.

"Jigeum naege wa malhae jwo uriege naeireun eobseo, mangseoriji ma, deo neutgi jeone now, deo meolli deo meolli nal mireonaeji malgo, uri duri jigeum yeogiseo, sarajigi jeone~"

My hip movements were precise. D.O's hand movements were exact. Damn, we should debut as the second Troublemaker.

When the chorus was over, D.O. and I looked at each other.

"How did you know the dance?"

"How did you know the dance?"

We stared at each other, then burst out into laughter. We resumed to clean the house.

-D.O's POV-

Night fell, and we decided to bake. (Baking at 11:34 pm, why the hell not?) Kai and I were baking cookies. Being the horrible cooks we are, we decided to use the cookie batter that's already prepared for you.

"Hold on, let me go to the washroom." Kai nodded, and I marched into the hallway, heading to the washroom.

After I had emptied myself, I was on my way back to the kitchen, when I caught Kai eating the cookie batter. "KAI!" I ran towards him.

Kai looked up at me with innocent eyes. Half of the batter was gone.

"I DIDN'T INTEND TO EAT THIS MUCH I SWEAR! IT WAS JUST.." Kai looked up. "SO.. GOOD.." He was about to grab another piece, when I took the package away from his grasp. "NOOOO MY COOKIE BATTER!" Kai fell to the floor, dramatically. What is wrong with him?

I eyed him for a while, until he shot his head up at me, giving me a death glare.

"Give. Me. Back. My. Cookie. Batter." My eyes widened and Kai shot up and began chasing me around the house. I decided to eat the cookie batter while running. When I had finished eating all the batter, I moved out of the way, out of Kai's sight. He slid on his socks to slow him down, and whipped his head in my direction. I smiled, showing him the now empty cookie batter package.

Kai widened his eyes, grabbed the package out of my hand and fell on his knees.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He shook is fists dramatically. I swear, this guy can be in a drama.

Kai fake sniffed. "M-My cookie batter.." He pulled the wrapper to his chest and bowed his head down.

"YOU!" Kai suddenly pointed to me. "You are the murderer."

"Kai-"

"I'll have to punish you." I gave him a confused look, until Kai planted his lips on mine. Unexpectedly, we both closed our eyes. Kai dropped the wrapper and s his hands around my waist, and I placed my arms on his shoulders and locked my fingers behind his neck.

It was 12:09 am. We hardly got any sleep last night.

-

Kai and I woke up late since we had a hard time sleeping.

We sat in the kitchen. We were feeling ty.

"D.O.." Kai's morning voice was y as hell oh my godoxcjoidjoiejrgtre. I responded. "Mmm?"

"Let's go to Starbucks, we need coffee."

"Okay."

So, we went to Starbucks. Where Kai and I fell in love. It was love at first sight.

~~~~~~


 

"I was sipping on my Bubble Gum treat when I spotted something, no, someone, and my eyes widened. Everything around me stopped. Time stopped ticking, and my heart started beating. I couldn't believe my eyes."

 

"Kyungsoo's heart was going to pop out of his chest soon. What he was staring at right now was the most perfect thing he's ever seen. Long, blonde hair, thick, plump pink limps, and beautiful eyes. Kyungsoo, or, D.O., has never been this attracted to a person in his entire life."