2

Starbucks

It was slightly awkward between the two of them. They've been walking together for almost 10 minutes now, and none of them have said a word. Kai interrupted the silence.

"S-So.. what are your hobbies?" Kai was nervous because, well, he was basically walking with a stranger. But he thought they should get to know each other.

"My hobbies?" D.O. questioned. Hobbies, hobbies.. He thought. Ah!

"My hobbies are.. reading, writing and going to Starbucks!" D.O. cheered. Kai's heart thumped as D.O. flashed him the biggest smile he's ever seen.

D.O. waves his hand in front of Kai's face and looked at him with worry; Kai didn't notice he'd been staring at D.O.

"Huh? O-Oh.." Kai stuttered.

"Are you alright? I've been asking you the same question for 2 minutes but you were just staring at me for about 2 minutes.."

"Oh, sorry!" Kai bowed. "I just saw something.." D.O. chuckled at how cute Kai was.

"So, as I was saying, what are your hobbies?" D.O. seemed like a calm, layed back kinda guy.

"Oh, my hobbies are.. well I don't really have a lot of hobbies. I like to surf the internet and go to Starbucks,"

"Chincha?!" D.O. seemed surprised. "I always go to that Starbucks but I've never seen you there." Kai thought about what he said.

Almost everyday, D.O. and Kai would go to the same local Starbucks, but they never saw each other until now.

"That's strange," Kai chuckled.

After that it was awkwardly silent once again.
-
D.O. and Kai have been walking together for about an hour now. No talking, no glances, it was silent. But they both enjoyed it.

- Kai's POV -

"Would you like me to take you home?" D.O. offered. I hesitated because I didn't want him to leave, but that all depended on whether or not we were gonna see each other again. I thought for a while but then finally answered.

"U-Uh.. Sure, that'd be nice." I grinned at him.

I didn't live too far from here, which was sad because that meant I would have to leave D.O.

- 5 minutes later -

When we got to my house, we stood there for a while, silently; once again. I didn't want D.O. to leave, but he probably had to go somewhere. I thought about asking for his number.

"Hey, D.O," He looked up at me, kind of startled since I suddenly spoke.

"Y-Yes?" Those big eyes.. are so.. cute..

"U-Uh," I scratched the back of my head. "C-Can I have your number? Y-You know.. just in case you.. get lost.." What the hell Kai, he's obviously not gonna get lost. He's lived around here for who knows how long. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

D.O. stared at me for quite a while before finally agreeing to exchange numbers. Once we were done, we both smiled at each other and waved goodbye.

"It was nice meeting you!" I yelled. D.O. turned around and shouted, "You too!" He then waved furiously; seriously. I thought his arm was gonna fall off.

But he's cute.

I turned around, smiling. I headed into my house.
-
That night I couldn't sleep because of what had happened earlier that day. I was worried about D.O. Wait, what? I'm worried about him? We just met..

I decided to send him a text, asking if he'd gotten home safely.

Hey D.O.. Did you arrive at home safely? I'm worried about you.

I shook my head and erased some things.

Hey D.O.. Did you get home safely? If you're still out, don't be out too late!

I groaned and tried again.

D.O, did you get home alright?

I shrugged and hit 'send.' I waited for my reply.

About a minute later I heard a 'ding,' indicating that I had an imcoming text message.

It was from D.O.

I clicked his name and read what his reply was.

Oh, Kai.. Yes I got home safely!! Don't worry about me I'm safe~! In my cozy home.. ^^ How about you? Did you.. erm.. get inside safely? You didn't trip on the stairs or anything right??

I laughed. God, this man was so cute. I never knew a stranger could make my heart flutter.

Don't worry about me, I'm safe too!~ Well goodnight D.O! Text or call if you need anything ^^

I hit send once again and placed my phone on my desk beside me.

I was about to lay down when my phone dinged again.

I opened the new text I had gotten.

Kai!! I wanted to ask you something..

My heart started beating, is it something serious?

 

What are you doing tomorrow?

 

---------

OMG HI GUYS. This is another short(ish?) chapter asdfghjkl. Sorry I have to end it here hehehe~

Aojdoifjweo SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 10 YEARS I WAS JUST LAZY BUSY. But here I am back with another chapter ^^

Omg guys, do any of my readers/subbies live in Toronto? I might be going to Hallyucon on August 31 ^^ Comment or message me if you're going to I can meet you lovely people :D

Well alright that's all I need to say LOL

So, happy reading~ <3