3

Starbucks

Warning: THIS CHAPTER OMFG

 

What are you doing tomorrow?

That question made my heart stop. I widened my eyes and I became speechless. My jaw dropped.

I was interrupted by my ringtone. D.O. called me. I answered with shaky hands.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

It was silent.

"Kai? Are you there?"

I snapped back to reality. "Oh, sorry," I actually didn't know what to say.

"So.. are you going to answer my question?" D.O. chuckled.

"Huh? Oh.." I waited until I was calm enough to respond.

"I'm not doing anything, why?" Why would I ask why? He's obviously gonna ask me out.

"Oh, just wondering," What.

What. He was just wondering? WHAT?! JUST WONDERING????

I got a little upset and replied with a harsh "okay." I heard him laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You were expecting me to ask you out."

"W-What? No I wasn't.." I lied.

"Okay, so I can hang up?"

"NO!" I yelled. I heard him laugh again.

"I'm just kidding, Jongin," Jongin?

"You're.. kidding?"

"I was going to ask you out, I just wanted to give you a little scare." That brat..

I ruffled my hair in frustration. "Yah!" I called out.

"Oh? You don't want to?"

"NO! No.. I mean.. I want to.." I replied awkwardly. He chuckled. God, can he stop laughing, it's killing me.

"Okay, then it's settled, see you tomorrow then!"

"O-Okay.."

We both said goodbye and hung up. I put my hand over my chest, feeling my beating heart.

Did that just happen?

-

The next morning I woke up with a pain in my stomach. I didn't know if it was just an upset stomach, or if it was because I was excited.

My date with D.O. was today. I was shaking a little, because I didn't know how it would go. Maybe he won't like me?

I lazily got out of bed and looked in the mirror. My bed hair was the worst. After brushing and straightening my hair (yes, I do style my hair), I shuffled over to my closet and picked out an outfit.

I groaned in frustration. What the hell was I supposed to wear? I have the worst taste in clothes.

I decided on a black shirt, black skinny jeans, a striped sweater and my converse shoes. I'm not going to a fashion show, right? I shrugged and proceeded to get changed.

After putting on my clothes, I judged myself in the mirror. I sighed.

"Oh well."

After putting just a little bit of cologne on, I sat down on my bed and looked at my phone. Should I text him? Should I call him? What if he's still sleeping?

I widened my eyes in surprise, noticing that he never told me what time and place. I facepalmed and slighty jumped when I recieved a text.

Hoping it was from D.O., I opened the text and slouched in disappointment. Just my phone company reminding me that I had to pay my phone bill next week.

I throw my phone and scoffed. I recieved another text and opened it, doubting it was from D.O.

It was.

I stood up and read the text.

Meet me at the park at 1:00 pm. ^^

I smiled and checked the time. 11:30 am. I sat back down on my bed and layed down. I laughed and dug my face into my pillow in excitement. I decided to kill time by going to Starbucks. I got up and checked my hair in the mirror. Once I was satisfied, I grabbed my keys, phone, and $50, just in case. Once that was done, I headed out.
-

-D.O.'s POV-

My date with Kai was today.

Wait, date? I mean.. get together. We just met.. so it's not a date right?

I thought for a while.

Screw it, it's a date.

I smiled to myself and got ready.

I walked over to my closet and picked out my clothes in a flash. I decided on beige skinny jeans, a plaid shirt, and white Supras. Once I was done dressing myself, I eyed myself in the mirror. My hair wasn't that bad, so I just combed it and shrugged.

I looked at my clock, and it read 11:45 am. I nodded and sat on the couch. I switched on the TV and flipped to my favorite channel and waited until it was time for our date.

-
-No one's POV-

12:45 pm.

Kai and D.O. both noticed it was 12:45, 15 minutes until their date. They both made their way to the park.

Exactly 15 minutes later, they both arrived at the park. When they both arrived, they met up with each other.

"Hello!" D.O. waved.

"Hi.." Kai waved back.

It was awkward (once again) for them.

"So where are we going?" Kai asked.

"To the movies. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, that's fine," Kai responded.

They exchanged smiles and were on their way.

-

After the movie was over, they decided to go shopping together.

After an hour of shopping, it was finally 5:00 pm and they were starving. They decided to go to a dukkbokki stand and order a plate of dukkbokki. They sat down and started eating.

While Kai was stuffing his face, D.O. took a moment to admire his handsome features. Sharp jawline, plump pink lips, big eyes; this man was perfect. Kai noticed him staring and looked up.

D.O. was surprised and played it off.

"Uh, um.. you have sauce on your lip," D.O. said and wiped off the sauce with his thumb. Kai looked surprised but bowed his head slighty and continued eating.

D.O. was flustered and continued eating the dukkbokki.

-

Their date came to an end, and Kai dropped D.O. at his house, since D.O. already escorted Kai home.

"I had fun today," D.O. admitted.

"Me too," Kai smiled widely.

They both waved at each other and Kai turned around to leave, when D.O. called him.

"Wait, Kai!"

Kai turned around and D.O. appeared in front of his face. Kai's eyes enlarged when something unexpected happened.

D.O. planted a sweet kiss on Kai's cheek.

"Goodnight."

 

---

WOW I FINALLY UPDATED LMFAO. Sorry I took like 10 years xD

Um, does this chapter make sense? I was kinda tired so idk what I wrote LMAO

Thanks my 14 subscribers..! ^^

THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO WRITE BECAUSE MY FRIEND KEPT BOTHERING ME OMFG WOW SHOUTOUT TO VIVIANOWO

Check out her story! ^^
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/382547/the-three-words-i-wanted-to-hear-zelo-bap-daehyun

Okay bye!!