7

Starbucks

- D.O'S POV -
We ended up going to Lotte World. When Kai and I got there, we stood in line for about 10 minutes, because it was a very long line. But it went fast.

When we got in, we decided to go to the outdoor park first, then the indoor one.

"Which ride to you wanna go on first?" Kai asked me. I thought for a while, and I remembered it was a very hot day today.

"AquaTrax!" I squealed. He looked at me.

"But.. it involves water.."

"No , Sherlocks."

"But my hair will get wet."

"Then put your hood up."

"But it's hot."

We continued to bicker for about 5 minutes until we've had enough.

"You give me no choice." I warned him. He looked at me with frightened eyes. I slowly walked closer to him, scarily. He backed away.

I tormented him until..

"Buing buing!" I had exploded with aegyo. I continued to torture him until he finally gave in. I clapped my hands together happily.

-

We finally got off the ride. "WOOO THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" I cheered. I looked over at Kai.

He angrily got off of the ride, and marched over to me. "MY HAIR GOT WET!"

I ruffled his soaked hair. "Dude, it's not a fashion show."

We spent about another 2 hours going on rides. After we were exhausted from the heat, we decided to head to the indoor park.

We went on many more rides, until we were about to throw up. It was finally night time, around 10pm. The park was soon going to close.

Kai and I headed out of Lotte World, into the streets of Seoul.

Traveling around Seoul in the nighttime was always the best, because the lights were very pretty.

We ended up going down to the Han River, just to sit and talk.

"So, did you like our date?" Kai asked. I nodded in response.

"That's it? Just a nod?"

"N-No.. I-"

"Fine then. I see how much you appreciate me."

Then, I bursted out;

"WHY DO WE ALWAYS ARGUE LIKE THIS?!"

After shouting at Kai, he burst into laughter. I was very confused.

"..Why are you laughing?" I asked. I was really confused about the situation right now.

"Kyungsoo, chill. Usually when we argue, we're just joking around with each other." Kai ruffled my hair.

I playfully punched Kai's shoulder, and looked away pouting with a sad expression on my face. He turned to look at me, and then looked away laughing. I wasn't looking at him, but from the corner of my eye I could see Kai getting closer to me. My head spun around in his direction and our lips touched.

I turned around so I was facing him, not breaking the kiss. His hands s around my waist, and my hands interlocked behind his neck. We stayed like that for about 30 seconds before we pulled away. We both gazed into each other's eyes until we both broke out into a small giggle.

-

After spending time together at the Han River, we decided to head to Kai's house, since it was late. I insisted on walking home by myself, but Kai didn't want me to go alone since it was dangerous.

We arrived inside and all the lights. We settled in and made our way over to the livingroom, and plopped ourselves down on the couch.

So, we were just sitting there, on the couch. In silence, until Kai asked,

"Wanna watch a movie?"

-

We ended up watching a horror movie. The movie was callled "White." The reason we were watching it was because it has Eunjung from T-ara in it, and Kai was a T-ara fanboy.

We were eating popcorn while watching it. It came to the part where Eunjung heard screaming from the recording studio, so she went to check it out. It was the part where one of the members of her girl group turned around and the microphone cord was wrapped around her neck, and I screamed so loud I thought my vocal cords were going to fly out of my mouth. I also somehow managed to throw my popcorn in the air, causing all of it to come falling down on me and Kai.

I looked over at Kai, who was covered in popcorn. He looked over at me and burst out into laughter.

"Yah!" I shouted. "It was scary!"

"No it wasn't!" He said.

I threw a piece of popcorn at him. "Yes it was."

He threw one back. "No it wasn't."

"Yes it," I threw popcorn back at him. "Was!"

"No," he threw one back. "It wasn't!"

We spent the night not watching a movie, but throwing popcorn at each other.

 

-------

 

Hey guys! I'm finally back! :D Sorry for the long wait D: I've just been super busy with school!

So, this chapter isn't really interesting, and it's kinda short. Sorry :/ I hope no one stopped reading because I was gone for a while :o

Well anyways, if you're still reading, thank you for patiently waiting~ /hugs

I promise I'll try to update more often! :D

o3o