4

Starbucks

*Kind of short chapter, but I hope you guys enjoy(?)*

 

-Kai's POV-

This past month has been amazing.

D.O. and I have been dating for almost a month.

~Flashback~

D.O. and I were on another date. After our first real date, we've become closer to each other.

It was around 9:00 pm. The sun was setting, giving the sky a orangey, pinkish color, which was absolutely beautiful. D.O. and I decided to have a late night picnic.

Layed on the grass was a blanket, big enough to let both of us comfortably sit on, a picnic basket, and lots of delicious food. We were eating sandwiches when D.O. spoke.

"What do you think of me?" I stopped chewing and looked at D.O. I slowly swallowed and thought.

"You're.. kind." I said. From the corner of my eye I could see the disappointment in his expression. I decided to continue, since that's not all I had to say.

"You're sweet. You're funny. You're.. unique." He spun his head and looked curiously at me.

"Unique?" He asked. I nodded. I put down my sandwich and turned to my side so I was facing him, he did the same.

"You're unique because of your personality. Not many guys are like you." D.O. tilted his head to the side, indicating that he was confused.

"You're.. anything anyone can ask for. Sweet, handsome, funny, even though you're sensitive at some times, you're.. perfect." I didn't know where this was going. I just spat out what's been bottled up inside me. I think I had feelings for this man.

I saw D.O. smile before saying,

"I like you."

My eyes widened in shock. He.. likes me?

D.O. shuffled closer to me, our faces were inches apart. I stared into his big, beautiful eyes.

"Do you.."

Oh no.

"Like me too?"

I hesitated.

Yes, of course I liked him. In fact, it was more than "like." I think I loved him. We haven't known each other for nearly a month, but I loved this man. I loved being around him, I loved his voice; everything.

After thinking, I widely smiled and nodded. D.O. chuckled and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. We pulled back and layed down on the blanket, staring at the beautiful sunset.

He interwined his hand with mine and asked, "Will you go out with me?" We both turned our heads so that we were looking at each other. I grinned and nodded. He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

That's how we started dating.

~End of flashback~

Things were going great with D.O.

Him and I were sitting on my couch watching I Hear Your Voice. It was around 11:00 pm, so it was pretty dark, the only thing lighting up the room was the TV. I felt D.O. shift a little and then I felt weight on my left shoulder. His head was resting on my shoulder, with his left arm wrapped around the front of my waist. I smiled to myself and I could smell the scent of his red, tousled hair. It smelled like strawberries.

I loved strawberries.

-

When the drama was over, I decided to put on Running Man. Since it was now on commercial, I called D.O's name.

"D.O?" No answer.

"Yah, D.O." No answer. Was he sleeping?

"Yah, Do Kyungsoo." After calling him by his real name, he immediately shot up.

"Ah wae?! I just want to cuddle!" Oh god, he was using aegyo on me. "If you sleep on my shoulder, your neck is going to hurt in the morning. At least go back home and sleep!" From the light shining on his face from the TV, I saw him pout.

"But.. it's already 12:30.. it's too late to go back home. What if I get kidnapped and ?!" I shook my head. What's wrong with this guy.

I sighed, but I gave in. "Fine, go to my spare bedroom and sleep." I was about to get up when he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him.

"Can I.. sleep with you?" My eyes widened, but I agreed. I shut off my TV and we both made our way to my bedroom.

I pulled the blanket off of my bed and we both slid into it. I covered the both of us up and it instantly got warmer. We were both laying on our backs, when I felt movement from D.O. He positioned himself so he was laying on his side with his arm resting across my stomach. I smiled.

I waited for him to fall fast asleep before lightly kissing him on his forehead, and falling into a deep slumber.

 

--

HEY GUYSSSSS! Here's a little fluffiness for you ;D

HEY! YOU! Do you mind following my Tumblr? I'm really close to 600 followers D: I will give you a virtual hug if you follow me!^^

http://chunjis-s.tumblr.com/

Oh and one more thing :D Go read my friend's fic! She needs a lot of support and motivation to keep writing!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/382547/the-three-words-i-wanted-to-hear-zelo-bap-daehyun

Thank you for continuing to read and support my fanfics everyone!! *kiss* Bye bye~