Chapter 9

This Love

CHAPTER 9

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

i woke up when i felt something moving.. i opened my eyes.. it was still dark but the beauty of the beach can be seen clearly.. i smiled and looked at my watch.. 4:30 am, still early.. 

i looked down when i felt a weight on my lap.. and i saw jiyong staring at me intently.. "jiyong... i know i look like a goddess cause i get that compliment a lot but your stare is creeping me out.."

he blinked many times... and sat up.. "oh.. your awake.." i mashed my brows.. "yeah.. weren't you looking at me?.. or were you sleeping with your eyes opened?!?!" he shook his head.. 

"what? of course not.." i blinked... was i hallucinating when i saw him staring at me a while ago?.. 

he stood up... followed by me.. i looked down when i felt something fell... "jiyong.. your hoodie.. fell.." he just got it and started walking towards his car.. "jiyong! lets wait for the sunrise first!!" i shouted.. 

he turned and looked at me.. i rolled my eyes and went towards him.. i grabbed his wrist and dragged him where my cardigan is placed.. and made him sit on it.. as i sit beside him.. 

"why are you so serious early in the morning??" but he was just silent.. i pouted and looked at the beach when he spoke... "do you really like yongbae?" he asked..

i chuckled.. he really believed seungri?? "no.. i dont... so dont worry cause i wont cheat on you..

 

-oo-

i dont ing know why im so bothered with it.. i actually wasn't able to sleep last night.. since i kept glancing on her and end up staring at her... while thinking about the thing that the panda said.. 

so right now im just so ing sleepy.. so sleepy that i didn't notice.. im already leaning on her shoulders.. 

 

-oo-

"why are you looking so tensed early in the morning??" bom noona said.. "i wasnt even able to sleep god dammit.. dara went out last night and she's still not here"

they all widened their eyes and started to panic... "chill... i think.. noona and jiyong hyung are together.."

their heads turned to me,, "i went to hyung's room last night... but sohee said.. he went out somewhere" 

their eyes sparkled.. "those two... are they hiding something from us?" we all shrugged.. "but i hope so" 

 

-oo-

his head is heavy for a skinny lets not forget hot guy like him.. he's sleeping silently on top of my shoulder.. "so much for staying and watching the sunrise" i mumbled..

i sighed deeply which made his head jump a bit from my shoulder.. "ooopppss... sorry" i whispered.. i tilt my head facing the beach and sighed as my brother came into my mind..

"jiyong.. do you think no one loves me?" i asked.. "yeah.. your right.. no one does loves me.. except for bom, cl, minzy, yongbae, top, seungri, daesung, umma, appa.. tamtam... and my brother........ i guess.." i counted using my fingers as if its my first time to learn how to count..

i sighed for the ninth time.. "if my brother didn't hate me.. and... and.. died because of me.. your life won't be ruined right now.. he would have stopped my parents about this marriage.. but too bad that's not what happened.... and its all my fault.."

 

-oo-

"jiyong! jiyong! jiyoooonnggg!" she whispered in a sing-song.. i woke up from my slumber.. "lets go.. sunrise is over" i stood up while she ran to yongbae's car.. i was still rubbing my eyes when i shouted..

"where are you going!!" she pointed at yongbae's car.. "uhm... inside" i walked towards her and grabbed her wrist.."just go with me" i dragged her towards my car.. "but what about bae's car?" 

i simply pushed her inside... "ill just call someone to pick it up.." i started the engine.. she crossed her arms and huffed... "fiooone.." 

the ride in the car was so quiet when she suddenly shouted.. "jiyong! jiyong!" she continuously slapped my thigh.. while shouting my name all over again.. 

i stepped on the break since my thigh stings already.. "bloody hell! what the is your problem?" i shouted while glaring at her.. "you can bloody hell hate me... but im ing ed up!"

i raised my brow.. "what are you bloody hell talking about?" she started biting her lips.. "just start the bloody car and find some ing store"

but instead... i turned off my car and crossed my arms.. "we wont ing leave here until you will tell me what bloody hell your blabbering about" she widened her eyes...

"its bloody hell going out!!! start your ing car if you don't want your car to be bloody hell stained with blood!" i just smirked.. "now your even ing threatening me?!" she raked her hair in frustration..

"im ed up.. no your looking so calm while the girl beside you is bloody hell bleeding!!" i immediately started the car when i heard the word 'bleeding'.. 

i parked my car outside of a store and removed my seatbelt.. "your not going?" i asked while she frown.. "im bleeding and you want me to go out of your car..... and show myself.... in public?" i shrugged.. since that thing didnt came inside my mind..

i ran inside the store and got all the sizes of band aids they have.. i went to the counter... and almost rolled my eyes when i saw the cashier winking at me.. "could you do it faster..... please"

i added the word 'please' to hide my annoyance.. can this woman be any faster?? 

when she was finished.. i grabbed it and ran out.. i went inside the car panting... "whew... here's your band aid.." she got it... and smiled.. "yey... thank---.. wait what???? what band aid??" 

her smile faded.. "you really dont understand do you??? are you even aware with your girlfriend's personal stuff?" i was about to reply... only to be stopped... 'since when did i? hell.. i wasnt even interested about it' i thought...

she sighed.. "you clueless human.. im a having a bloody period.. and you bought me a band aid? really?" an 'o' shaped formed on my lips... not even my mom told me this kind of things.. 

"hey! why are you so red??" she chuckled.. "i cant buy.. my own sanitary napkin.. cause im sure im bloody stained"

 

-oo-

jiyong went inside the store again.. he can be innocent at times too... i shook my head...

its ing embarrassing to tell a guy about your period.. what more of asking him to buy your napkin... but im actually surprised he didn't complain that much..

jiyong went out of the store again... wow that was fast.. he gave me the plastic he is holding.. "thanks jiyong!" but he returned it with a glare..

"did you know what just happened to me there?? everyone was looking at me.. as if i was carrying a bar of gold... was it their first time to see a guy buying napkins??" 

i giggled.. 'nope.. but its their first time to see a hot guy buying one'... i thought.. i was about to go out the car when i realized something....

"crap"....