Chapter 6

This Love

CHAPTER 6

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Where the hell is dara?” bom noona asked.. we are all eating in the cafeteria waiting for her.. I don’t even get it why they are all finding her.. it isn’t like its her first time to be meters away from them…

I was just seated on the corner of the table playing with my pasta thinking the feeling of having her below me again..

I felt a pair of arms around my neck… “oppa” she whispered.. all of them fake vomit while looking at us.. “can I have you for a while?” I always wanted a clingy girlfriend.. but why do I feel suffocated now?

“ill just go to you later..” I simply said.. she looked at me for a while before walking off.. just then we saw her running towards our direction.. or is she hopping? Rabbits really… she sat beside CL while panting…

“so--ry did you…. Wait long?” bom noona gasped and held her chin.. “omo! What happened to you??” she said in panic.. ra just looked at her in confusion..  “yeah why?” she asked…

“unnie! What happened to your lip?” she had dry blood from her lip going to her chin… she immediately wiped it and smiled.. “hehe.. I was just slapped by someone..” 

“WHAT!!” seungri and daesung exclaimed.. top hyung sighed and got a handkerchief… he voluntarily wiped her lip with the remaining blood… I looked at bom noona to complain about her boyfriend flirting

To my wife.. but I just saw her smiling at the two… “why do you always get into trouble.. this isn’t the first time that this happened.. you better not walk alone in the campus especially your fanboys are just

Everywhere” top hyung said seriously… It isn’t the first time?? And what’s the relation of her fanboys to this?? “yup it isn’t the first time.. your too busy to know what is happening to your wife.. and her

Crazy fanboys are the one doing this because they get rejected..” as if reading my mind yongbae answered… I just sighed when I saw how worried they are to her… how come they act like this to my

Unwanted wife when in fact they only knew her 3 months ago.. but why can’t they even be a bit kind  to sohee who have been my girlfriend for years..

 

-oo-

Im walking in the corridors excitedly.. if you hadn’t notice its actually my big day today… I got my phone and saw cl’s number on the screen.. “unnie! Don’t be late later!” I shook my head and chuckle.. they are

More excited that I am.. “yeah sure.. I wont” before I could end the call I heard bommie’s voice in the background.. “and don’t you dare were pants later!!” I rolled my eyes and hang up… I put my phone

Back to my bag when someone bumped me.. and I saw sohee falling exaggeratedly.. I raised my brow.. wasn’t she the one who bumped me?? She glared at me.. “aren’t you going to say sorry?” she asked

I bowed.. “sorry sohee-ssi..” I offered my hand but she slapped it away.. she stood up and out of the blue.. she gave me a hard blow on the face.. Great!!! Just great! I received 2 slaps in one day..

“don’t you dare get oppa from me.. your just an add-on to our relationship!” yeah yeah.. I know that.. if she knew how jiyong almost made that as my ringtone  to remind me that im nothing against you…

She grabbed my chin “got that!” I touched her hand that was holding my chin but she shrieked and fell.. I raised my brow again.. “!!” I groaned when I heard jiyong.. now I know why sohee did that..

“oppa!” sohee cried.. jiyong pushed my sideward and went to sohee’s side.. “babe are you alright?”she shook her head.. “oppa! Se said she’ll get you from me and she even slapped me” LIAR! I stood

Defenseless.. even if I explain myself he wouldn’t listen anyway..  jiyong helped her stand up and told her to leave for a while.. she smirked at me before walking off.. this woman!!

I wasn’t aware of anything when I just felt a painful sting on my cheek.. Double great! Does someone wants to add another slap??

“pathetic !” he spat.. before leaving.. oh well what do I expect.. of course he’ll believe sohee’s crappy acting..

-oo-

“unni.. should we tell jiyong oppa?” minzy asked.. i shook my head.. "even if we wanted them to be close.. i wont let jiyong ruin dara's big day today.." they all nodded in agreement.. "finish arranging everything before the rabbit comes" 

we reserved the whole club of se7en oppa for dara.. since she doesn't really like going in the club with lots of people..

 

-oo-

i heard a knock a load banging on the door after i went out of the bathroom.. i quickly opened it onlt to see jiyong soaked with water.. he cant even stand properly.. i immediately supported him to stand up and put him on the bed...

"jiyong? are you alright?" i said in panic.. i can smell strong alcohol coming from him.. i cursed when my phone vibrated.. "neh seungri?" i calmly said.. "noona? where are you?" he asked.. "ill be there panda.. just wait.." 

i didnt wait for his reply and ended the call.. then i saw jiyong barf on his clothes.. i messed my hair and sighed..

 

-oo-

"hey.. you going somewhere?" hye sun asked.. i nodded.. "yup.. ill be visiting darabbit in korea next week.." she smiled at  me.. "so why are you already packing?" a grin plastered on my face when i remembered why ill be going to dara..

"just excited.." kekeke.. darabbit wont be able to say no with what im going to ask her.. 

 

-oo-

i wiped jiyong with a fresh towel and started removing his wet clothes.. he was giving me a hard time since he kept on dodging me.. i sighed in frustration.. "i hate you! your a that ruined my life.. i cant marry the one i love because 

of you!" he said repeatedly.. after removing all his clothes i made him wear fresh ones.. i touched his forehead when i felt him shaking.. "fever" i mumbled.. i turned the heater on and covered him with a blanket..

but he roughly pushed me and i landed on my .. "call sohee to take care of me.. i dont need you" he said.. i rolled my eyes and got up.. as i removed my heels.. 

"i have no time to call sohee.. and wait for her to come.. your already burning" he glared at me before looking away.. i went to the bathroom and went back with a basin of cold water and towel.. 

i soaked the towel with water and gently placed it on jiyong's forehead.. i saw him flinch a bit that made me chuckle.."is there something funny about my situation?" he irritatingly asked.. i shrugged..

"its your fault your in this situation.." how did he even reach home soaking wet.. 

i went out to the kitchen to prepare some soup.. i felt cold air brushing my thighs..im still wearing the skimpy dress that bom made me wear..

i went back to our room after making the soup.. only to be greeted by a sneeze.. i put the bowl of soup on the bedside table before helping him to sit.. 

i offered him a spoon but he looked away.. "come on.. its better if its hot.." he stared at the spoon for 5 seconds and hurriedly ate it before looking away again.. 

"its nice right??" but i responded by the clock ticking.. scooped another spoon.. but before i could bring it to his mouth he got the bowl from my hand and started eating like he hadn't ate all day..

i could just smile while looking at him.. "how could be so cute while your mucus is going out" i got a tissue and wiped his nose.. he looked at me while blushing...

he looks like a cute kid with a demonic attitude..

he stared at me intently... i sighed "say it" he looked away.. "dont expect me to like you just because you did this .." i chuckled and messed his hair..

"i know you'd say that.." he slapped my hand away from his hair and went back to sleep.. 

i glanced at the clock.. 1:44 am.. i looked at jiyong and smiled weakly.. i went to the couch and let my sleepiness take over me..