Chapter 12

This Love

CHAPTER 12

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

We arrived here in korea from thailand...

"hello korea!" seungri shouted with his arms wide open.. i passed by him as i swing his arm which was blocking my way... 

"you look like a retard you hasn't seen a molecule of korea" CL said as she look at seungri.. and just then their bickering session started..

we all sighed.. "just dont end up with ripped clothes and new hairstyles..." top hyung said.. 

"aisht! that rabbit didn't even bother fetching us here!" bom noona said.. 

then we saw our cars..."did dara noona called someone to bring our cars here?" I shrugged.. 

"who's place?" i asked.. "yours" they nodded as we went inside our cars.. 

im tapping the steering when recieved a text.. "oppa.. can i go with you?? i asked my driver not to fetch me" sohee said... i sighed and dialed her number... 

"ill be there.. wait for me.." i said.. and hung up without waiting for her reply..

then i also dialed seungri to tell him that i need to go back to the airport...

 

-oo-

"dara!" i called as we enter the mansion.. "noona? are you here?" daesung said..

just then we heard a shriek.. "KYAHHH!!!" all our heads whipped where the voice came from..

we saw dara running... and being chased by a guy?? she stopped running when she saw... her face and hair... are fill with flour... so as the guy who cleared his throat...

"oh.. guys here your here.." dara said awkwardly..but our eyes are at the tall man beside her... 

"who is he?" i asked... "ohh... he's minho... my childhood friend.." dara nudged him... and he smiled.. "im.. lee minho... dara's childhood 'best' friend"

we nodded... i looked at dara with a teasing smile... "so what were you doing a while ago?" yongbae asked.. 

dara started fixing her hair.. "we were supposed to make pancakes.. but ended up having a kitchen battle"

"anyways.. having lunch here..?" she asked... i nodded... i almost forget.. we are here to eat... 

"order!" dara commanded as he pushed minho... he made a face before getting his phone and punched a number..

i grabbed her elbow and whispered.. "is he your boyfriend?? i gotta say he's a hot g-- YAH OUCH!" i wasn't able to finish what im supposed to say when top nudged me so hard that i almost fell side wards..

"pfftt... im hotter" he mumbled... looking at nothing the air.. i giggled.. and wrapped my arms on his... while they make a disgusting face.. 

"please... there is a minor here" cl said and pointed at minzy.. i rolled my eyes... 

"done ordering" minho said.. he looked at all of us before looking at dara.. "where is your husband?" 

just as he said that... the door opened... revealing jiyong who is holding sohee's hand.. 

"omo... is that the girlfriend of your husband your saying???"  minho whispered still not leaving his eyes from the two....

"but why does she look like a squirrel?" i just chuckled... as well as the others... "why didn't i notice that?"

 

-oo-

i furrowed my brows as we went towards them... "who is he?" i asked immediately... 

"he's the friend i was telling you.." she answered...

friend?? a guy?? i twitched my lips... "can i talk to you for a while??" i asked.. calmly as possible.. 

i let go of sohee's hand and started going upstairs.. i continued walking even though sohee was calling my name... 

not long after i reached our room... she closed the door behind me... "why the didn't you say it was a guy?!" i burst...

"you didn't ask.. and even though i did... you can't do anything about it... can you?" i frowned after hearing her reply... 

"dont frown like that ji... he's my bestfriend.. i knew him before i knew you... so its pointless if we fought about this petty thing.."

 

-oo-

he became quiet with what i said... i shook my head and sighed...

i turned my back.. to leave but before i could reach the door... i felt him grab me... and trapped me on the wall...

AISHT!!! grabbing and dragging me is becoming his hobby...

he brushed his lips on mine slightly.. "make sure.. he is just a 'friend'.." i giggled a bit with how he said it..

anyone could say he's jealous.. 

"ing sure" i replied.. after that...i gave him a peck beside his soft lips.. because he is just so ing cute...

i expected him to glare at me but i received a smirk as a response.. "not there" he whispered... 

"huh?" i asked stupidly.. after that he gave me kiss on my lips... 

i widened my eyes.. as my brows went up... he started moving his lips.. and closed his eyes... 

he placed both of hs hands beside my head... as the kiss became hungrier.. 

he broke the kiss but his lips still never left mine... "im the only one who could kiss you like that.. not even that friend of yours arasso"

 

-oo-

"stop pushing me! i can't hear anything!" i said in a half shout half whisper..

"rat!! stop sticking your head on mine!"

"what are they saying?"

"yah! stick your ear on the door!! not on my cheek!"

we seriously look like ing retards.. trying to stick all of our ears on one door.. 

"i give up... i cant breathe anymore!" just then the door swung open.. all of us froze..

"ha-ha.. yeah.. you watched that to?"...

"yeah... i haven't seen a chicken fly that long before.."

"i even thought that fruit was an egg"

we all started a random conversation... with.. uhm ourselves.. since all of us are saying things together... 

"what are you doing here outside our room?" jiyong asked...

"oh we came to say that... uhm the food already arrived so yeah.." jiyong looked at us weirdly before going downstairs..

dara looked at us while snickering... "who planned the eavesdropping??" she asked.. after that... i just saw fingers pointing at me... "traitors" i muttered...

"aigoo bom"

 

-oo-

we sat in the living room in a circle form.. jiyong is across me.. and sohee is beside him... while minho is beside me and across sohee.. 

i started eating my food when minho leaned against my side.. "your husband is pretty hot.." he whispered.. 

i elbowed him and gave him.. a-are-you-gay look.. "im straight honey.. i just can't believe you got a husband.. that hot.. i actually thought you'll be a nun.."

i slapped his thigh.. pretended to be offended.. "what?? i even thought your a lesbo since you hit on girls before"

i gasped.. as rice, corn, water and other stuff went to my face.. i glared at the coughing culprits.. "please dont say you did this on purpose cause its disgusting"

i also glared at minho who is holding his laughter at the moment while wiping my face with a tissue.. "noona!! you hot on girls?!?!" seungri exclaimed.. 

"ha-ha... no of course not.. it was just a joke.. a lame one.." they all sighed in relief.. 

then my gaze found jiyong's... he was looking at me intently... that he failed to notice the flirty look sohee is giving to minho... i was the first one to turn away when minho whispered something...

"she's one of a flirt santokki" i chuckled.. "let her be.. she's born that way.."

 

-oo-

top hyung nudged me.. "she might melt" he said... i looked away... and rolled my eyes.. "its just that... how can she act like that with a different guy infront of her husband?" 

top hyung glanced at the two and chuckled.. "i can't see anything wrong with what they are doing... they are just simply talking.."

i stopped myself from pointing at them.. "can't you see how close they are??? their bodies are touching and their faces are inches apart!"

he chuckled.. "in other words.. your jealous.." i dropped my chopsticks... "my .."

 

-oo-

after having some story tellings with the guys.. they finally went home.. and also jiyong who drove sohee home..

minho hugged my thing arms and pouted.. "your husband is here does that mean you'll be sleeping in a different room?" i rolled my eyes with his childish question..

"yeah... we had a deal last night that ill only sleep in your room for one night which was last night... besides its hard to deal with the wrath of a bipolar human"

he pouted more.. "come on.. just sleep beside me please?" i shook my head.. "no can do.. just go to your room and sleep..." he sighed in defeat..

he gave me a peck on the cheek.. "good night" he said and half heartedly went inside his room.. 

minho can change his attitude as a man, a girl, a sister, a brother, a kid just in one day...

 

-oo-

"bye sohee" he said.. i waited for something to happen... but it never did.. where was the 'i love yous' and goodbye kisses before?

i looked at his car as it sped off... 

i slammed the door behind me.. and raked my hair.. "that can't take him away from me!! all of our plans will be ruined!" i screamed in frustration.. 

i took my phone which was vibrating.. 

"babe?" i asked.. "how was it?" i tried to hide my annoyance with what just happened.. "its fine.. don't worry... i have him in my control... ill give you cues.. when will be a great timing to start the plan" 

he chuckled on the other line... "sure babe.. you never fail to impress me... bye.. love you" with that he hung up..

 

-oo-

i went inside our room... only to see her sleeping.. face flat on the pillow.. i chuckled.. 

how can this be cute just be looking at her back? slowly, i removed my shoes and lay down beside her.. 

"you know.. your one ing " i whispered... i heard her grunt and moved her head facing me.. her eyes still closed... "and your one bipolar bastard"

i slowly tucked her smooth hair behind her ear.. "i hate you.. i still hate you.. i will hate you... and i should i hate you" i let those words out together with my confusions..

'i hate her' thats what kept running through my mind.. since im afraid something might change it all of a sudden.. and ill end up hurting my girlfriend..

she scrunched her nose.. still with closed eyes.. "i appreciate that those words are inspired by me... but could you give me a break? thanks!" she said in a gibberish way

i didn't reply but stared at her angelic face.. as i fall a sleep..