Chapter 7

This Love

CHAPTER 7

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I went towards the boys who were forming a circle inside the classroom... when i suddenly heard bom noona shouted.. "YOU WOMAN!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU GO YESTERDAY!!"

yesterday? was it the reason why she was wearing a skimpy dress last night??

"hey.. why is bominator shouting at the rabbit?" i asked... they chuckled.. seungri was about to answer when i heard bom noona again...

"YOU'RE ASKING WHY WE ARE ANGRY????? YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WE KNOW WHO DITCHED HER OWN BIRTHDAY PARTY!!"

 

-oo-

[Thailand]

 

"noona.. just ride with me" i smiled and nodded at yongbae who carried my luggage towards his car... 

before i could step inside bae's car.. someone grabbed my arm.. i ly to see jiyong nodding at yongbae before looking at me... he stared at me for a while...

and with a void face.. he grabbed my bag from my hands... and started opening it... "yah! what are y--" i was silenced when jiyong put something inside my bag... 

he gave it to me and walked away without a word... i went inside bae's car and opened my bag..

i saw a crumpled paper.. as i open it i saw the world's most terrible handwriting... i started reading the first line that took me forever to understand every word since the spelling was incorrect too..

i could just shook my head... what a disgrace to the school.. 

 

yah! y r u su min? u dint iben tel meh it waz ur burtdae yeztirdae!! n u jus lit meh tret u dat wae lasht nyt! .... i wunt mek diz lung.. su yeh.. hapi burtdae.. and.....................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

sry...

(Translation: yah! why are you so mean?? you didn't even tell me it was your birthday yesterday.. and you just let me treat you that way last night!.... i wont make this long.. so yeah.. happy birthday and..... sorry)

i panted as i read his horrible script handwriting and spelling.. but a smile immediately appeared... i returned the paper to my bag and saw a small rectangular box... i opened it that made my eyes wide and mouth wide open... 

there was a butterfly necklace made of diamond.. 

i heard yongbae chuckled beside me... "he gave you a gift?" he asked.. and gave me a teasing look... "are you keeping something from us huh?" i shook my head..

"what! no! no! he.. he maybe just uhm.. misplaced it??" he shrugged.. "whatever you say"...

i looked at the necklace again.. since when did he but this?? maybe this was supposed to be sohee's but he accidentally placed it in my bag together with the paper.. i nodded in agreement with my own conclusion...

we arrived inside the hotel when mr. jang shouted... "1 pair for each room.. so find your partner" sohee hurriedly clung to jiyong.. bom is with top, daesung is with minzy and seungri... uhm... he's still begging CL.. yongbae smiled at me so i

went beside him.. "if you already found your partners.. hurry and get your room numbers here" i was the one who got our room number from mr. jang while yongbae was the one who carried our luggage.. 

"yah!" our heads turned to jiyong "why is she sleeping with yongbae?!" 

 

-oo-

i smirked mentally.. "why? its not like they will do something tonight" top teased.. "well thats just we know for now.. we don't know tonight" i added.. i saw jiyong's face darkened.. "but im sure yongbae hyung will enjoy tonight.." seungri said..

no one cared if jiyong is now fuming.. hell we even enjoy his reaction.. its just precious as my corns.. "anyways.. enjoy guys" CL said and pushed yongbae and dara to their room.. 

"heheh.. they look so good together" minzy said.. "i will ship darayang from no on" daesung commented.. jiyong purposely dropped his luggage to make a loud thud...

but he immediately picked it up before storming away and dragging sohee with him..

 

-oo-

i roughly threw my bag on the floor and sat on the bed.. ewww!! darayang my .. nyongdal sounds better.. or daragon.. 

"oppa" i looked at sohee.. "do you like her?" she asked.. i stood up with the sudden question... "me!? no! no! why would i like her?" she ran to me and hugged me..

"oppa... please... i dont know what will i do if you will leave me.." i hesitantly hugged her back.. "i.. i wont leave you.." and with that she smiled... i smiled back..

"go freshen up.. we still have to meet with our classmates for dinner" she nodded and went inside the bathroom..

i slumped on the bed and sighed.. but it was replaced with a huge groan as i cover my face with my palm in embarrassment!..

the letter i gave to her was purposely crumpled.. and i even made it worst by making my handwriting and spelling horrible... hoping she wont be able to understand it..

i even bought her a necklace on the last minute before going to the airport... i wasn't the heartless not to feel guilty.. but im way ing embarrassed with what i just did!!

 

-oo-

"mr. kim please buy me carrots me as many as you can" mr. kim, my driver nodded.. he nodded and left.. "minho! i dont remember dara liking carrots" hye sun said..i just shrugged"rabbits eat carrots.. besides i dont know what to give her"