Chapter 10

This Love

CHAPTER 10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

We out of the hotel since mr. jang scheduled us to go to a beach... mr. jang isn't bad at all... kekekek

before we went in our assigned bus.. we saw sohee sitting on one of the couch inside the hotel.."sohee... your not coming?" yongbae asked..

she crossed her arms... "im going to wait for oppa.. he isn't answering my calls.. aisht! he must be with that right now!" the she faced us...

"tell that faced friend of yours to stop flirting with my boyfriend.." i widened my eyes... i was about to attack her when seungri beat me to it...

he roughly grabbed sohee and dragged her to the bus.. "let go of me!! ill wait for oppa.. let go!!"

seungri pushed her inside the bus not so carefully.. "that faced friend of ours is apparently your boyfriend's wife... who is a lot more better than you!! and hyung doesn't need a y girlfriend waiting for him here cause he is with his perfect wife who is again a lot better than you!!" seungri burst..

after that... seungri smiled in victory... "i dont want her to ruin daragon moment later.."

 

-oo-

i wore the oversized jacket that jiyong lent me.. but it was only covering my inner thigh..

i giggled when i remembered how i walked here inside that store while jiyong was back hugging me.. since my back was stained.. so i need to change.. 

i laughed how people looked at us as if we were some kind of martians.. 

i went out of the bathroom.. and i saw how jiyong widen his eyes.. he looked from left to right before hugging me at the back..... again...

"jiyong! what are you doing??? i already changed so no need to do that" but his grip just tightened.. "exactly!! why are you wearing that kind of jacket.. if you show your legs like this you'll end up being someday"

i could only roll my eyes and shake my head.. 

we started doing our stupid crab walk again... that seemed like forever since we take our step together..

i thanked the heavens when we reached his car.. "next time.. ill lock you inside our room when you wear that again.." he is soo over! how come sohee can wear ty clothes everyday?? 

"you were the one who lent me this remember?" he just huffed and started the car...

 

-oo-

"ROLL!" mr. jang shouted.. groans can be heard every where.. "damn! i thought we are going to the beach! why are we doing this? we are not going to a ing military!!" cl said.. mr. jang smirked.. "being here isn't just all vacation people.. so roll faster!"

we are rolling in the mud by partners... good thing im with tabi... "if you want to go to the beach early.. finish this faster!" 

this guy!! i still need to keep some fats.. "ahhh... ewww oppa!" i heard sohee shriek somewhere... i pity yongbae that didn't have any chance but to be partnered with sohee...

 

-oo-

i reached my room in the hotel... i turned back and looked at jiyong.. "why are you here?? your room is there" i pointed at the room which is located at the far end of the corridor..

"im not letting you go inside wearing that.. something might happen between you and yongbae" i chuckled with what he said.. "you dont trust your best friend?" i asked

"i do.. your the one i dont trust" i rolled my eyes before opening the door... 

no one is inside the room.. "where is he?" i mumbled... i saw a letter placed on the bed.. "we went somewhere dont follow us anymore" i read.. 

how can i exactly follow him if he only placed 'somewhere'.. 

"so that leaves the two of us here?" i jerked up when i felt jiyong's hot breath fanning my nape.. how did he got there.. "yeah obviously.. so you could go now.. yongbae isnt here anyways" 

but he stayed rooted on his spot.. what does he need now?? "ohhh... wait... ill give you the necklace you mispla--" when i saw him slump on the bed and closed his eyes.. i just smiled... this sleepy head..

 

-oo-

i woke up due to the light snores beside me.. i was greeted by her face which are inches away from mine.. 

a smile unknowingly appeared on my face.. she kept on mumbling words that i cant understand... "you know i should hate you.." i whispered..

"but i dont know why its changing suddenly.." i sighed ... i dont know what to think anymore... everytime i think of her my blood boils.. but when i see her.. all those hatred vanishes.. 

i groaned when sohee came into my mind.. i should be with my girlfriend right now... not with,,, with... my wife.. "oppa..." she said in her sleep... i furrowed my brows... oppa??

"sanghyun oppa".. i looked at her before sitting up that the bed bounced.. 

is she cheating on me with that.. sanghyun guy??? she sat up and rubbed her eyes.. "what happened?" she said sleepily... i hovered and trapped her... "you cheating on me?" 

she groaned... "what's my fault now?? i just woke up.. for crying out loud!!" she said with her eyes struggling to open... "cheating is a big no no for me babe... your my wife.. and a wife isn't a thing to share" 

i whispered on her ear.. she rolled her eyes.. "yeah.. yeah.. whatevs.. stop bringing that question out of the blue.. and FYI.. you've got your own girlfriend to be possessive with"

and just then her eyes opened completely as a teasing smile appeared on her face.. "unless.. you care for me more than your girlfriend..." the time stopped... 

DO I???

i smiled slightly... and brushed my lips to hers.. she widened her eyes.. "jiyong!! i was joking ok!!" she trashed her head side to side.. since i kept brushing my lips on hers before giving it a slight peck...

she gave up trashing her head..."your ing confusing me" i whispered... my lips inches above hers.. 

 

-oo-

he sighed and let go of me... but stayed on his place which is above me... he rested his head on the crook of my neck while his arms are wrapped on my waist...

i also wrapped my hands on his torso as my nose sniff his hair.. "you smell sweat.."

i said.. but he didn't move.. i tried to to get up but he pushed me back to bed with his weight... i wiggled my legs but no use... i tapped his ... but still no reply... i groaned... and sighed in defeat...

 

-oo-

"JOG!" he shouted... i panted... we've been jogging around for laps... "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" mr. jang asked... as if we are really in the army... 'you think im going to answer 'to serve our country..' hell no'... i thought as i glare at him...

"do you think we know the ing reason?!" top shouted... i chuckled... my boyfriend is totally pissed.. 

"after this.. you can swim.. or even drown yourself in the beach... so do it faster" we all sighed... thank god.. he didnt forget the beach... "why the are we doing this anyways??" seungri grumbled... 

he just smiled... "i just felt like it.." this er!! 

 

"boss? when are we going to do the plan??" i smirked.. as i gulped my whiskey.. "patience.. they still went out of town.. we'll get them when they are here in korea so the plan would be easier... tell the others to keep their eyes on them... especially the couple.. the will be the biggest help.."