Chapter 13

This Love

 

CHAPTER 13

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I went inside the bathroom when i felt the call of nature..

i went inside one cubicle and did my thing.. after, i went out as a frown appeared on my face when i saw sohee fixing herself in the mirror..

i went beside her to wash my hands.. "so how's your bestfriends?" she asked.. i looked at her in confusion... totally confused on why is she asking about my 'bestfriends'..

she smirked.. "i heard the three of them are cheating on their boyfriends" i raised my brow..

she clicked her tongue before talking again.. "tsk.. such ty ...... who knew the 4 of you are just group of es who knows nothing but to flirt with some other guys.. pathetic es.. how come your boyfriends and jiyong was able to stay with like the 4 of you "

i know her made up story was lame... really lame.. but it was enough to blow me off.. 

without any secong thought... i grabbed her and slapped her with the back of my palm so hard.. that the sound echoed inside the bathroom.. and her fake lashes flew off

damn!! that feels good.. "ting me, fine!! but talk about my friends.... you just got overboard !!"

with that.. she hurriedly ran out of the bathroom with unfinished make up on her face..

i rolled my eyes.. before going out the bathroom... and i suddenly cringe with what i saw after.. 

sohee is hugging jiyong... while crying her eyes out.. and jiyong comforting her.. while the others are surrounding them... not pleased with what they are seeing..

i walked towards their direction.. as i meet jiyong's cold stare.. he slowly released sohee.. and even before i could reach them... he grabbed my elbow.. and started dragging me.. 

as the defenseless girl.. i just let the guy infornt of me drag me.. 

i saw them running after us especially seungri and bom who ran for their dear lives... but before they could even reach us... jiyong turned to them and shouted " OFF!!!"

i just did the peace sign to them... while they stop and nodding... saying 'ok'.. but why are they smirking?? aisht.. this guys must be planning something stupid again..

but i didn't expect him to be this angry.. it isn't like this is my 'first time' slapping sohee... cause im sure he was there before.. when sohee did the crappy acting of hers and told jiyong that i slapped her..

we reached the parking lot.. which was near the school's main gate... he roughly released me that i could just lean on his bentley for support..

i looked at him.. only to see him gritting his teeth.. "did you ing know what you just did there?" he asked.. 

i rolled my eyes.. "i slapped your girlfriend?" why does he need to ask stuff as if he doesn't know anything...

"and why exactly did you slap her?" i bit my lip.. and glared at the guy infront of me in annoyance..

"i got reasonable reasons ji... and your girlfriend is just a ing .. if you really want to know 'one' of those reasons"

 

-oo-

i was about to shout at her for calling sohee like that but a commotion outside stopped me.. our heads turned to the main gate and saw a guy with a kid..

"YOU DIRTY KID!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS COSTS HUH?" the guy shouted at the kid while holding the kid's shirt..

"YOUR LIFE ISN'T ENOUGH FOR THIS CAR THAT YOU DAMAGED!!" the guy kept saying some ... while the kid is just staying there while shaking..

my eyes widened.. as i step forward in shock.. ready to get the kid when the guy positioned his self to slap the poor kid.. 

but i was beyond shock when i saw her standing there infront of the guy... and willingly took the blow.. she stared at the guy with cold eyes before turning to the kid.. leveling their height

"you ok? dont worry anymore.. just go and next time be careful" she said with the softest voice i ever heard..

the kid nodded as she mess the kid's hair.. after the kid disappeared.. she stood up from her kneeling position and just went back going to my direction as if nothing happened..

but the guy grabbed her.. as her face immediately became cold again... i literally shivered by her sight.. 

"you nosy !" this time.. my face darkened.. how dare he call my wife a ?? i started walking going to the bastard's direction.. only to be stopped when she gave the guy a hard blow on his face making the bastard stumble back due to the force..

"YOU CAME FROM RAGS TO RICHES YOU BASTARD!" she shouted..

she took a deep breath before turning to me and i seriously saw something that flashed in her eyes..

unknowingly, i stepped backwards when she was coming nearer.. "keys!" she told me with a calm voice but her expression was blank.. i just dumbly looked at her.. 

"give me your ing keys!" i hurriedly took my car keys and nervously tossed it to her.. 

like an idiot... which i am right know.. followed her inside the car and sat on the passenger's seat.. 

i felt my phone vibrating but i didn't dare to make a move.. i was even having second thought to breathe.. cause she might just turn to me and throw me out of my car..

she was driving so fast that the places we are passing by are in blur.. i glanced at her and saw her cheek with a bright color of red.. 

i felt like im the worst husband in korea right know because i wasn't able to stop that bastard from hitting her than feeling like im the worst boyfriend a while ago when i saw sohee..

my grip on my seat tightened as i put me seatbelt afraid that my life will be finished soon..

 

-oo-

my grip on the steering wheel tightened as i remembered that bastard's face... Kim Heechul

before... parks were some kind of called royals in the mafia world.. no one dared to mess with parks.. but however there are still people who wanted our place.. who wouldn't? we were the richest and the most powerful family..

i was still an 8 year old kid when i knew everything my father does.. he didn't want us to be exposed in his world but he can't do anything since our life is always connected to his..

thats when i heard about that bastard.. he was adopted by my father when my father saw him being beaten by some bystanders... he clothed him and treated him as if he is his own.. 

after years... my father discovered about heechul's betrayal.. he discovered that he was working with Lee Soo Man while he was still under my his care.. 

everything went upside down... we experienced.. i experienced stuffs that aren't supposed to be meant for me and for my age.. everything in my life was tragic and it was all because of that bastard!!

aisht!! good thing he wasn't able to recognize me a while ago.. and if my parents knew about this.. they will surely go ballistic!!

"h-hey" i went back to reality when i heard jiyong's voice... my face immediately softened as i look at him.. 

i stopped the car when i realized that he is still here... i almost forgot bout him.. i raked my hair in frustration.. i was too caught up with what happened..

"im sorry... i--" he just sighed.. "its ok.. what was that all about?" he asked... i just shrugged.. acting as if it was nothing.. he brought his hand up and poked my cheek.. "does it hurt?" he asked..

i chuckled.. "yeah a bit.. does it have a mark or something?" he nodded.. i sighed.. im sure minho will make a big fuss about this.. so better not to go home yet.. 

"lets go to the hospital.. i think your really hurt.." i shook my head.. "no.. its just a slap.." i said.. then i smirked after... "why talking so softly... eyyy" i teased..

 

-oo-

i avoided her teasing look.. "bwo!! are you deaf or something!! i was shouting at you since ages ago! didn't you hear?" i tried to sound irritated.. as i cross my arms and huffed.. and started to mumble words that even me can't understand..

she chuckled beside me.. as i smile secretly.. its nice to see her smiling like this than seeing being angry like a while ago...

"wanna go home?" i asked.. she shook her head.. "nahh... not yet.. minho will be a big problem if he sees my face with this mark.." i frowned..

even in this kind of situation.. he still think bout that minho.. "stop thinking bout him" i said sternly.. 

she furrowed her brows... "stop thinking bout him.. especially when you are with me.." she hesitantly nodded.. i know she's tired of saying buts cause i'll win anyways..  

i kwon jiyong.. has a property.. who is beside me.. kekkeke.. i heard her sigh.. and released her grip on the steering wheel.. "its been a long time since i haven't punched a person"

i whipped my head to look at her.. what's that supposed to mean?? "since we've been together for 4 months.. its nice if you know some bout my life.. so here it goes.." she cleared ..

"i was a rebel before.. well not really a rebel.. but more of like a mobster?" a what??? a goddess that looked so fragile is a ing rebel???

"i even killed 2 persons before" she said.. her voice was shaking.. she was looking down while fiddling with the hem of her dress.. 

she look up but avoided my gaze.. "i think the mark is gone.. let go home" she said... still not meeting my gaze..

 

-oo-

"minho!" she shouted when we arrived inside the house... but there was no reply.. "looks like your gay bestfriend isnt here" she gasped and glared at me.. "he isnt gay.. its just that he acts like one" i smirked..

"he's gay then" she twitched her lips in annoyance.. "no he isnt" i crossed my arms.. "yes he is.. you said it yourself" she also crossed her arms.. "no i didnt.. i only said he acts like one.. and even if he is.. at least he is cuter than you!"

 

-oo-

"Jiyong!! i was kidding!! why so serious?" i turned from left to right.. trying to find a way to escape from him..

he went nearer until.. "KYAH!" he carried me like a sack of potato..

i wiggle my feet but he cupped my before slapping it.. "jiyong!" i shrieked.. 

"you've got one tiny " i huffed.. and glared at his that i was facing.. i punched it in annoyance..

"tsk.. as if you've got a big one" i snorted.. 

i didn't realize that we already reached the room.. as he jump on the bed side ways.. while im still on his shoulder.. i sat up and touched my forehead.. like all of my blood went to my head..

i looked at jiyong who was nuzzling on my neck.. "jiyong!" he just hummed in response.. "most bi polar people gets mental problems when they age.. so please stop being so bi polar.." 

he just chuckled.. "who's cuter?" he asked.. "of course its minho" i looked at his face with the side of my eyes... as i felt his warm hand trailing on my belly..

"jiyong!" i shrieked when he started tickling the hell out of me.. "stop! st-stop! please!" i kept moving like a madman just to escape from his hands.. 

but he made it worst when he hovered above me and trapped me between his legs.. "fine.. your cuter!" i shouted desperately.. 

he was laughing while enjoying tickling me.. "i cant hear anything!" he said.. "your the cutest of the cutest!" i panted when he stopped..

 

-oo-

jiyong was busy playing with my fingers and humming a song when my phone rang.. "yoboseyo" i said.. "dara! where are you? im waiting here in the cafe infront of your school.. we need to start planning"

i scampered out of the bed... "coming" i said and hung up..

 

-oo-

"jiyong! ill be out for a while.. bye!!" she said while rushing out of the room.. i glared at the closed door before punching a number on my phone..

"panda!! meet me at the school gate.. pronto