Chapter 8

This Love

CHAPTER 8

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I kept glancing on my watch... cant wait for this dinner to end.. "please make this faster" i mumbled.. 

i felt soft hands holding mine... i turned to see who it was.. only to see seungri smiling at me... "noona.. you look sooo good tonight" i rolled my eyes..

im just wearing a strapless floral dress.. paired with heels.. which the girls forced me to wear.. 

"ok seungri.. stop doing that and go annoy CL instead.." he pouted.. "if chaecat just didn't exist.. i would have been hitting on you" he said..

"puhlease.. unnie wouldn't like you so dont bother" CL said who joined our conversation.. she pointed at our hands.. "and let go of unnie's hand.. i don't want her to get your germs"

but seungri placed his arms around my shoulder and gave CL a teasing look.. "aww.. chaecat is jealous.... dont worry chae baby.. you can have me all night and do whatever you want to me later.. we are on the same room remember"

CL glared at seungri.. "does that include flashing you in the toilet.." seungri was about to reply when we heard a voice behind us.. "panda!! what the hell are you doing???" 

 

-oo-

i slowly removed my arm around dara noona's shoulder.. i gulped with how hyung look at me.. 

i was about to look at chaecat when my eyes saw yongbae hyung... 

i smirked inwardly.. "ohh.. im just congratulating dara noona.. since she already approved to bae hyung's plan" all of them looked at me with confusion.. "approved to what?" 

hyung asked.."you know... when you and dara noona will be divorced.. bae hyung and dara noona will be together.." i saw chaecat smirked and slowly walked behind me.. 

but the two clueless person in front of me just widened their eyes... "THEY WILL WHAT!!" hyung's voice thundered inside the hall.. as everyone was silenced and looked at our direction..

"what are you talking about?" noona mouthed.. seems everyone is so dense not to notice the fuming dragon as they went back to what they are doing.. 

jiyong went nearer to dara noona only to be stopped by sohee.. "oppa! i have been looking for you!! you need to see this place that i found.. lets take a picture too" sohee dragged jiyong hyung...

hyung wasn't able to do anything and let sohee drag him but his eyes are still on noona... 

when they finally disappeared.. noona slapped me on the shoulder.. "panda! what the hell were you saying?" i just shrugged.. and showed her my aegyo.. she shook her head and sighed.. "your making my day complicated"

i gave her a peace sign... kekekke... teasing jiyong hyung or making hyung jealous is really fun... 

 

-oo-

finally! after hours of waiting... the dinner is finally over!... i slumped on the bed.. and sighed... the dinner a while ago was full of awkwardness...

i will always see jiyong staring at me... so i get conscious.... he wasn't even listening to what sohee is blabbering about beside him.. curse that panda!!

now this needs a lot of ignore moments since i know he will push the topic.. and wont believe me when i start talking any ways.. 

i saw yongbae enter the room... and i immediately smiled when i remembered something.. "bae!! can i borrow your car??" he furrowed his brows.. "why?"

i clasped my hands.. "please.. im just going somewhere.." but he shook his head.. "its already late dara.. you dont even  recognize the places here" i rolled my eyes...

"bae.. im not a kid anymore... besides i live here remember.." yup.. i live here in thailand.. before i went to korea 

his lips formed an 'o'.. he sighed and tossed me his keys.. "yey... love you baebae.." i got my cardigan first and i excitedly rushed out of the room and went to the car..

i smiled as i comfortably sit on the car.. its been a while since i drove a car.. i glanced at the mirror and furrowed my brows..

i checked again to see if the car is really jiyong's.. then shrugged after.. there are many white bentley here in thailand..

i stopped the car and looked at the beach outside... it was beautiful.. too beautiful that made my heart broke.. i slowly went out of the car and walked towards the shore.. 

i weakly smiled as my eyes gets misty.. 

i miss how we chase each other here, how we play hide and seek underwater, how we take pictures together and how we always joke around each other...

"oppa... i miss you" i whispered...

i miss my brother so much..

 

-oo-

i stood immobile outside their room.. "yey.. love you baebae" so seungri wasn't joking???? i hid when the door opened revealing her who is smiling.. i waited for her to descend from the stairs before following her.. 

'where is she going?' i thought.. she went inside yongbae's car as i went inside mine.. 

after a while of following her... he car stopped.. i looked outside and saw a beach.. "what will she be doing in a beach at this kind of time?" i mumbled.. 

she went out of the car and slowly walked to the shore.. her weak smile can be seen though its dark..

i went out of the car and walked behind her.. but i made sure of our distance.. she stopped as her hair kept swaying above her shoulder and her dress dancing as the wind blew..

i heard her whisper something but didn't hear any of it..

she started removing her cardigan.. so i finally spoke.. "yah! what the hell are you doing" i said.. putting my hands on her shoulder.. not letting her to remove her cardigan.. 

she looked at me with a surprised expression.. "oh.. you're here??" she paused for a while... "wanna swim?" is she crazy?? "no thanks.. go back to the car.. its cold here" 

she pouted.. "please??" i shook my head.. "no" she sighed.. but slowly removed my hand from her shoulder and still removed her cardigan.. "yah!! didn't i s--"

"chill! im not planning to swim!" she placed her cardigan on the sand and lay down.. as she sigh audibly.. "get up!! its ing cold here!" 

but she only looked at me.. "you annoying ! dont make me drag you inside the car!" he showed me her duck face.. and crossed her arms..

"just leave if you want to! i will stay here" i raked my hair in frustration.. "FINE!" i started walking to my car when she said something.. "tell yongbae.. i wont be going back tonight! thanks!"

i stopped from my tracks.. when my purpose of following her was remembered.. "hey!! you flirt! how dare you flirt with my be--" i was cut off when i saw her closing her eyes.. and a slight pout plastered on her plump lips..

like someone took over my mind.. i removed my hoodie and placed it on top of her as i lay down on her lap.. just then i felt a small soft hand placed on my forehead.. i just sighed in contentment.. 

i was looking for this feeling since the day that she made me lay down on he lap last time.. how ironic when i can only feel this from this woman and not from sohee.. 

"goodnight jiyong" i heard her mumble.. i smiled as i close my eyes..