Chapter 11

This Love

CHAPTER 11

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"OMAYGHAD!!! SANTOKKI!" i heard minho shriek from the other line... i groaned.. "what??" i irritatingly said.. "your such a meanard.. cant you even sound like you miss me?"

i can already see him whining from here.. "what for?? it will sound fake anyways.. and.. just go straight to the point.. you wont call me if you dont need anything.."

this bestfriend of mine is really annoying.. "you really know me.. kekek... anyways.. ill be flying to korea next.. day i guess.. i need to ask you something"

i glared at the phone as if.. its minho's face.. "why do you need to fly in korea just to ask me something.." pfffttt... "its something important"

"what if i wont help you with your question then.." i said.. "santokki!! its not really a question.. but i need you to help me.. and you cant reject it the moment you will hear what it is... and also when i arrive there.. i want to see your husband.. okies?? thanks.. love yah! bye!" and with that he hand up

"love yah too" i sarcastically said... and chuckled.. though im annoyed with my bestfriend.. i also love him.. he had been my second brother slash sister.. 

"who was that?" i looked back and saw jiyong only with a towel covering his bottom part.. "someone.. by the way.. until when are we going to stay here?" he got another towel and started drying his hair..

"a week i guess" i nodded.. "ill be going back to korea ahead then.. maybe tomorrow.." he looked at me "what will you do there?" i glanced at my phone which vibrated and looked at minho's message..

"ill be there in korea tomorrow evening... fetch me!!" he texted.. "ill be meeting a friend.." he just shrugged... "k.. cant wait for you to leave.." i rolled my eyes... mood swings..

 

-oo-

"BYE!!" i waved my hands at them.. as i went inside the airport... 

it took me a lot i mean A LOT of time to bribe the girls especially bom to let me go ahead in korea... 

before i went inside the plane i felt someone's gaze at me.. i looked back but i saw no one suspicious.. i just shrugged.. but lately i always have this feeling that some one is watching me.. i sighed when i remembered my life before here in thailand..

the action, the injuries, the pains.. and most especially the stupidness of plans with my brother and my parents.. i know it would sound so crazy but i miss to see blood, to hear screams of agony.. to fight with people who goes against us.. and being kidnapped because of your a Park..

 

-oo-

"boss.. sandara park went back to korea ahead.." i nodded... "keep an eye on the others.. will be moving when they are complete..."

 

-oo-

“santokki! Where are you?” annoying!! I just arrived here in the airport to fetch my irritating bestfriend.. “aisht! You should be the one looking for me and I should be the one waiting..”

I hissed through the phone.. “too bad.. that isn’t the situation now.. so I should see your tiny here already!” I huffed in annoyance..

I started looking at every place I could see… then I saw a tall guy’s back… he’s standing in one corner… while crossing his arms…

I smirked and ran to him… I immediately hugged him as she shrieked.. “SANTOKKI!” we started hopping in circles.. while hugging each other…

“long time no see… you grew.. uhm.. taller…” I said as I look up to him… I feel insulted now.. how come I didn’t even grew an inch…

“and your height is still the same.. do you still drink vitamins or something?” I glared at him and he chuckled.. “come on lets go.. Im tired..”

I raised my brows.. “your going in a hotel right?” he shook his head and circled his arm on my shoulder.. “I believe your mansion has a guest room.. and im sure your husband wont mind right?”

I shook my head.. “fioone… and jiyong will mind.. especially when he knows nothing about this..” he just shrugged..

“let him then.. kekek… lets go.. im having jet lag..”

 

-oo-

“hyung… why didn’t you go with noona to Korea.. or even just stopped her from going… she’ll miss a lot happenings here” I rolled my eyes..

“she wanted to go panda.. so who am I to stop her?” now its his turn to roll his eyes… “pfffttt… reasons..” he muttered..

Just then we saw minzy walking towards our direction… “minzy??? Why do you look.. so pale?” bom noona asked.. beads of sweat forming on her forehead..

She gulped.. “unnie.. I saw someone staring at me outside.. he was seriously staring at me” she said in worry… we just smiled…

“he might be some admirer here.. maknae..” CL said.. “your growing prettier everyday minzy… you cant avoid some men staring at you”

We saw daesung glaring at us who is agreeing to what cl said.. we could just roll our eyes.. minzy cant help but blush

 

-oo-

“santokki! Sleep with me!” he whined.. I covered my ears… “no! just go sleep alone!” but he shook his head.. “please..” I raked my hair..

“you really need to get married if you’ll act like this” the his face brightened..

He sat up straight and looked at me.. “santokki… what do you think about marriage?” I shrugged.. “it would be awesome of course.. if the one you’ll marry is the one you love..”

“santokki… what if ill tell you ill marry someone.. and I need your help with it…”

*crickets* *crickets*

“KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really?????? You will??????? When to start???” I clasped my hands..

“lets sleep first santokki… please.. just this night..” he flashed me his cutest smile.. I sighed.. “fiooone… just this night ok”

He nodded… he hugged my waist and carried me going to the room… we stopped outside the room when his held on my waist tightened..

“does your husband also hug you like this??” he asked.. “no I don’t..” I replied… he pouted.. “why??? You should be having with him you know”

I gasped and slapped him in the shoulder.. “what are you talking about?! And im not interested with those stuffs.. “ I said weakly..

He placed his head on my shoulder.. “its been years darabbit.. by now you should have moved on.. and by now you should already have a kid”

I smiled weakly.. “im still young you know.. and its been years since he’s gone too..” I said.. against his chest..

“even though I hate your brother with what he did to you.. I still thank him for bringing you back..” he said.. as he kissed the top of my head..

“you know.. im always here..” I broke the hug and slapped his tummy with the back of my hand.. “your beginning to be cheesy bro” he just snickered.. and carried me going inside the room..

 

-oo-

“noona!” seungri really shouted… while looking at me.. just to let me know he is talking to her.. “oh nothing much… we just miss you!” I rolled my eyes…

“oh.. your with your friend? Yeah im sure it wont be a big deal to him…” seungri said..

“dara!! Don’t forget to drink milk before sleeping!! It helps you grow taller… and don’t touch my corn stocked in your house!”

Bom noona shouted.. “and don’t wear pajamas anymore!! You will look like an ajhumma infront of your friend!! If you do!” CL added..

“I will not bom!! And FYI I grew taller even though im not drinking milk… and yeah right Cl… I still look glamorous in pajamas..”

They all chuckled.. “anyways.. when are you going back here?” she asked.. “tomorrow I guess.. mr. jang shortened it since he said there are problems in school” mizy replied..

“pfft.. problems? He just doesn’t want us to stay longer here..” yongbae said.. “he even gave us senseless military trainings..” top hyung added…

I just chuckled.. kekeke… good thing I wasn’t there when bald jang gave those trainings..

She also chuckled on the other line.. “alright then… see yah.. YAH! OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?” she said..

“noona? Are you ok?” daesung asked.. “yep… just an annoying human… anyways.. bye guys.. good night!”

“good night!” they replied in chorus.. and ended the call..

They all turned to me.. “why were you so quiet hyung?” I shrugged.. “I just don’t feel like talking..”

 

-oo-

I glared at minho who threw a pillow flat on my face.. he smiled innocently.. “you never grow up” I muttered..

“come on.. its just a pillow fight” I shook my head and pointed at the bed to tell him to go to sleep..

He pouted and climbed on the bed as I went beside him.. not long after.. “SANTOKKI!” I giggled.. “sorry I didn’t notice my pillow going to your face”

I can see him glaring at me even though with the lights off…