Chapter 6

The Lost Black Pearl

Chapter 6 is up!

Here is the update! I hope it don't disappoint you!

Enjoy and give me some feedbacks alright? 

See you in the next chapter!


 

It is weekend. Hyerin is taking a walk near the sea shore. She enjoys watching the birds flying on the sky. 

" Even the birds have a friend.. " She thinks.

" Maybe it would be better if I have a wings.. " She says as she strecth her arms wide while closing her eyes and feeling the sea breeeze. She loves the feeling of it. She use to play on the beach with Jongin during summer vacation, also with Chanyeol. As she close her eyes, the sea breeze is blowing off her hair, making her flying hair a very beautiful and artistic view. She still believe that someday she will make many friends. From far away, there is a boy call Jongin who is watching her from a far, he is mesmerize by her beauty. Soon, she let her hands fall slowly to both of her side. She looks up to the sky and smile, Jongin mouth form a little gap as he gasp, his eyes crunch by her beauty. 

" She has a very pretty eyes.. And her smile.. Is very bright.. " He thinks. 

Then he notices she is looking at someone. She sees her running towards that person and the person is running away from her. He looks familiar, looks like someone that he knows. When he observe more carefully, his heart skip a beat.

" Luhan ? " He says, his forehead crease. 

" This can't be real.. Is she insane? "

On the other side, Hyerin is chasing over Luhan who is keeping his pace in running away from her. 

" Lulu wait! "

" Go away Hyerin! "

" Luhan ah! "

" Don't come near me! " 

Luhan is running without any directions and he accidentally fall into the bushes near the park. He is panting, so as Hyerin. The birds flying across the distance between them, Hyerin flashes a smile to Luhan and she offers her hand. But Luhan just look away and still keep his position in the bushes. Hyerin takes her hands back when she receives no respond from Hyerin, but she still hasn't give up. She smiles to Luhan and bend down to his level which cause Luhan to shriek a bit. 

" Hello " Hyerin says cheerfully.

" It's getting silence since we stop playing around in school " She says and giggles.

" Isn't that what you want? For me to stop bothering you. " He says a little bit annoyed. 

" Are you alone? "She asks him.

" It's hot right, Lulu? " She ask again which makes him to look away from her.

" I'll buy you a drink alright! " She says as she runs away to one of the store. Luhan is watching every steps she makes as she runs towards the store. When he is sure she disappear into the store, he quickly runs away. When he is sure he is far away, he reach into his back pocket and takes out his cellphone. He is calling someone.

" Kris, where are you? " He says through the phone.

" Alright. I'll see you there. I'm having abig trouble with that girl."

" That girl damn you! That Park Chanyeol little princess " Luhan continues.

Luhan ends his call and put his cellphone into its original place as he smirks evilly. He walks to somewhere. Hyerin just finish purchasing two cans of orange juice as he walks outside the store happily but she drops the cans and it falls on the ground when she found Luhan isn't there anymore. She remembers this scene, it happens before. The one she loves is leaving her too. Jongin is leaving her although she says she would forgive him for cheating behind her back. She starts to tears up as she fist her hands, wiping the tears that is escaping her eyes. Jongin is secretly observing everything, when he sees her cries, his lips stiffen, he furrows his eyebrows. He is just about to approach and comfort her before a group of people coming near her.

" Park Chan Yeol.. " Jongin says in his low voice. His gaze suddenly turns low. Chanyeol is standing in front of Hyerin right now, looking at her. He hates seeing her cries. He doesn't want her to cry. 

" Hyerin.. You cry? " He ask gently.

" I'm not crying.. " She replies with a trembling lips, her voice vibrates trying to hold back the tears that threaten to fall. She bends down to pick up the canned drinks and her tears accidentally fall. 

" I can be his friend someday.." Her tears fall as she wipes them away with her arms. She sobs.

" I just have to try my hardest.. " She manage to say inbetween her sobs. " So that one day he could be my friend.. "

Chanyeol notices her trembing legs. Chanyeol immediately wrapped his arms around her, hands on her waist to support her from falling on the ground. 

" I have to try hard.. Try my hardest.. Giving my best.. " She says while sobing in Chanyeol embraces. Chanyeol looks at her crying figure. He feels bad. He doesn't meant to this. He just doesn't want her to be hurt by anyone. He believes the both of them can be happy together forever. 

" Stop crying.. " He rubs her arms, assure her to calm down. Suho feels bad for her too. He isn't totally agree with Chanyeol who is being over protective towards her until she can't even make any friends. But the one Hyerin wants to be friends with are all having connection with either Kris or Jongin, which Suho can't do anything about it.

" Hyerin.. We are you friends right? Chanyeol's friends are your friends too.. " Suho says while looking at Hyerin figure. Her sobs can nowhere be heard anymore. 

" Suho is right. So stop crying okay Hyerin? " Chanyeol says. Suddenly his phone rings from his pockets. He hesitates to pick up the call when he see the caller ID. 

" Who is it ? " Baekhyun asks as he peeks at the screen. 

" Oh-owwww~~ " Baekhyun says while rolling his eyes to the side and smirk. Suho, Chen and Lay seems to understand judging from the way Baekhyun is reacting. Chanyeol press on the 'End' button as he place his phone back into his pocket. 

" Hyerin ah.. I'll send you home alright? Please don't wander around.. " He says, looking straight into Hyerin's eyes. 

" But.. I feel lonely.. " Chanyeol feels a pang on his chest by her statement. He looks at her. 

" Alright.. You can go out.. But becareful. Just call me anytime you need me.. " Chanyeol gives her a pat before he leaves with his friends. 

He is getting into the car with his friends. He gives Chen a pat on the chest and throwing his car key. 

" You drive.. " 

Chen just nods and all of then get in the car. Chanyeol just keep silence along the way while his friends keep on chatting with each other. 

" How money do we make this week? " Chanyeol ask out of sudden. All of his friends gives an awkward expression.

" Oh.. Err.. Not bad. The profit is increasing by 10% .. " Suho replies calmly. 

" Did you review the insurance? "

" Not yet.. "

" Give me the document later. I'll review them.. "

" No problem. It's all in the office.. " Suho says.

" Did that kid do overtime again? " Chanyeol asks.

" You meant Jongin? " Lay asks him back which make Chanyeol to look at him.

"Then who might be? " He fires back with his glare. Lay just awkwardly silence.

" He works overtime.. " Suho told Chanyeol.

" How much did he get paid? "

" If add to his bonus and all, sum up total will be.. 330000 won per day..  There will be times where he would get 500000.. "

" With that much money.. He could have buy a new home with all themoney he earns right- "

" You have to remember, he is taking care of two other kids.. You know how his life was.. " Lay cut him off.

" Don't forget.. You were onced in his place too.. " Lay says while looking at his fingers.

" Shut the up! " Chanyeol burst out into anger.

" Calm down yo~ " Baekhyun says while rubbing Chanyeol's arm.

" He works hard , Chanyeol. He works overtime, he does everything that you order him to, only to earn money to support his living and his friends living now. Like I told you before, I never agreed on your decision to destroy his life and bring him to the lowest possible. He is also human- "

" Oh~ How many times do you have to repeat that? If he really values his life, he should have gave up on Hyerin. You know how much I care and love Hyerin! You don't know what she has went through. She is trauma after the abuse, luckily she just needs about 3 months to recover. I don't want her to get hurt. I love her as my little sister. " Chanyeol cut off.

" Loving is not wrong but you love her in a wrong way , Chanyeol. This is not making her happy, you are torturing her. Just let her be friends with anyone she wants to. Let her loves ayone- "

" Stop the car" Chanyeol says deadly serious. Chen is confuse, not sure of what action to take.

" I command you , Kim Jong dae, STOP. THE. CAR. RIGHT. NOW " Chanyeol says each words with a higher tone. Chen stops the car by the road. 

" Get out. Suho. " Chanyeol says. His voice is low and dark. He isn't looking at Suho when he speaks. He is staring on the driver seat. Lay gives Suho a pat on the shoulder while Suho just smiles. He slowly get off the car and stand by the roadside. He watches the car as the car slowly missing from his sight. He just smiles and walk alone on the road. 

Sehun and Hyerin is on their way to the mall. They are riding Sehun's car, Sehun's sport car. Hyerin is singing happily sicne she is in avery good mood. Sehun is holding back his feeling, her voice is annoying him somehow.

" Oh Sehun! I looooooooooooooooooooooooove you " Hyerin says as she shows her pearly white teeth towards Sehun. 

" Lol.. Alright.. I love you too.. " Sehun replies her and give her a glance. 

" Because you are my friend.. " 

Sehun keeps his eyes on the road. Then, he sees a familiar figure walking by the road, wearing a tux. 

" Who's walking in tux ? " He ask himself.

" Eh, that looks like Suho oppa! " Hyerin says as he grabs Sehun's arms. 

" Yeah that's him! "

" Stop the car Sehun! Stop it! "

Sehun hesitates to stop the car but since Hyerin insisting and he also doesn't want to cause any misunderstanding, he stops the car. He press down his car window and Suho turn his head over, giving an angelic smile. 

" Yah, what are you doing here alone? "Sehun ask.

" I'm walking.. "

" Where are you going? " 

" To the club. "

" Get in the car, we'll drop you off.. " 

Suho glance over at Hyerin as he place himself on the back seat. If only his life didn't force him to be in this situation, he would help that poor girl escape from Park Chan Yeol. Suho is a son of a very famous and successful businessman long once before. One day, his dad got into a financial trouble and he owes a lot of money from people. In the end, the business are facing bancruptcy. His dad is gone and cannot be track. The loaners are right now looking for him. Of course he cannot pay them back right now since he don't have a stable job yet. That's why he is studying very hard so that he could get a good course and enter a good college. That also one of the reason why he agrees to join Chanyeol, work for Chanyeol. He remember back the time where Chanyeol offers him the job. He was hiding in the corner of the guy's restroom. 

" Hey buddy, what's wrong with you? " Chanyeol ask him. Eventhough he is nervous, he give his calm side.

" Want me to give you money? " Chanyeol asks with a smirk on the corner of his lips. Suho knows Chanyeol knows everything about it.

" I'm sure you know. My dad has a debt. He owes people a large amount of money.. "

" Where's your dad? "

" Who knows.. " 

" I'll give you the money.. So, you work for me, staring from today.. "

He remembers, that's how he starts to join Chanyeol's gang, helping in managing the club. 

" Suho, we're here " Hyerin suddenly calls out for Suho which cause him to snap out of his mind. He looks at the luxurious building in front of them, it's the club. 

" Thanks for the ride.. " Suho says as he close the car door.

" Don't wanna drop by? Have some drinks? " Suho invites the both of them.

" Sure-"

" No, thank you Suho. We are going to the mall for some shopping " Sehun cut off Hyerin. Suho is being awkward when he realizes his mistakes.

" Ah.. Alright.. Then.. Have a fun day.. " Suho says and gives an awkward smiles. Hyerin feels suspicious but Sehun makes her forgets it with a lot of fun stories along the journey. When they reach the shopping mall, Hyerin is dragging Sehun along with he to buy clothes. 

" Sehun ah faster!! " 

" Haissshhh!!! "

" We still have many stores to visit .. "

Sehun sighs and follows her everywhere. It's always like this. Hyerin loves shopping but she only buys two or three stuffs, that's making Sehun crazy. Hyerin found a store that is full of cute plushies and dolls.

" Sehun, look! " She says and pulls Sehun arms.

" Not again.. " Sehun is battling in his mind as Hyerin pulls her into the store. Sehun is observing the dolls that is displayed on the rack.

" What do girls like about this stuff toys? It just a cotton. " He thinks.

Hyerin is looking around the store and squeezing every stuff toys that got her sight. She loves stuff toys since she is a kid because stuff toys always been her companion and heard her heart everytime she is worn out of beating and abusing by her father. A small and cute brown dinasour caught her eyes. 

" Aww~~ So cute and squishy~ " She says as she hold them tight an keep smiling like a crazy person. Sehun notices her and goes forward to check on her.

" What is it? " He asks and looking at the dinasour stuff toys on her hands.

" Look.. So cute right? " She says as she plays the toys.

" Don't ever think of adding more. You have too many dinasour toys at home already. Chanyeol will freak out. " 

" But I want this... "

" No .. Let's go to buy you clothes or shoes or bags or something else.. Not toys alright? "

Sehun pulls her out of the stores and she keeps on whining like a kid. There is times where she can be so childish like a kid , and there is also times where she can appear as a strong woman. She is like the character of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde sometimes, wel, I'm just joking, HAHA. Meanwhile Jongin is off to the mall to have his meals as he caught a sight of Sehun and Hyerin. He hides himself so that he won't be noticed. He saw everything. He saw her holding on the dinasour stuffs toys then Sehun pulls her out, he assumes that Sehun won't let her buy them. So, he enter the stores and look at the toys. He picks it up and observe them.

" The price not bad. " He says as he walks to the counter to purchase it.