Chapter 11

The Lost Black Pearl

Here's Chapter 11!!

How are you guys? How's coping up with life?

I update some of the story so please subscribe and left some comment for me.

Thank you ^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sounds of the dried leaves rustling outside when the wind blows soothes Jongin's heart as he shifts on his bed. He moves his hands up and down his arms to give himself warmth. His eyes is puffy from the emotional cries. He ruffles his hair and sigh roughly.

" Jongin.. You are so stupid.. " He says as he rise from the bed and walk carelessly to the bathroom to wash himself.

Jongin trap the tap water inbetween his palm and splash them harshly on his skin. He stares at himself in the reflection of the mirror.

" What type of a guy you are Kim Jongin?" He questions himself again.

Jongin finishing brushing his teeth and exit the bathroom. He walks over to his closet to get his uniform.

" Jongin ah.. Your breakfast is ready. " Kyungsoo suddenly enters the room and give Jongin quite a shock. Jongin nodded in response and smiles warmly to him. Kyungsoo feels the warmth. He smiles back. after having their breakfast together, they go to school by their own separate path. Jongin finally reach the school and slyly walks to the class. On his way, he heard a very familiar giggling. He turns his head to search for the source. His eyes glued on a figure of a woman. His heart twitched a bit and he quickly turns his head as she looks at him.

" Quit pretending Jongin... You still love her.. " Suho suddenly taps on Jongin's shoulder. Jongin just groans in return.

" She's waiting for you to pull her back.. Dont let her leave.. Don't just watch her as she leaves.." Suho says loud enough just for Jongin to hear. Jongin gaze down and he slowly walks away, without a words. Right now, the one with Hyerin is not him anymore.

On the other side, Hyerin watches as Jongin leaves turning his back on her again. How much she hates this life. She smiles dryly and return back to talk to her classmate. But soon, they are also leaving to attend the class. Leave alone Hyerin gazing the sky. She loves reflecting her feelings to the sky as she believes the people whoever is above there will reciprocated her feelings. Little did she knows, somebody is watching and observing her since before and she amdires how her hair is blown by the wind. 

" Haisshh what am I thinking " He snaps out of his thoughts of her and pretending to walk in front of her just to get her to noticed him.

" Oh, Luhan! " She breaths out and he immediately turn his head to meet her dreamy eyes.

" What?" He coldly replies.

" Stay here for a while.. " She requests.

" Why would I?" He nastily reply and glare at her.

" Because I really need somebody now.. " She silently says but he heard them.

He decided to stay with her and take a spot to stand beside her. A long minutes without any of them speaking or uttering any words.

" Luhan.. ?" She calls out for him.

" hmmm?" He replies but not looking at him.

" I'm curious about something.. Can I ask you?" She softly ask him as she turn her head to look at his side feature. He is perfect, she thoughts for a minute.

" Go ahead.." He shortly reply.

" Have.. Have you.. Have you ever.. love.. Someone?" She asks carefully, make sure that it don't offend Luhan. Luhan is taken aback by the questions and he frown in return.

It took him a minute before he replies and Hyerin patiently waits for his answer. " No.. " She shortly replies. Hyerin opens to say something but close them again after a few seconds. Luhan gulp down his saliva due to the conversation. He never has any talk like this with someone before. He used to keep them only to himself.

" I never loved.. " He says while looking at her. Then he looks away and scrunched his eyes to the distance. " And I hate life.. "

" I lose the one that I love.. " Hyerin finally says and tears starts to form on her eyes as she remembers Jongin. " And I hate Life too.. "

Luhan heard her. He notices her tears. And he knows for whom it is for. For that, he chooses to not saying anything, Silence is the best choice since he has nothing more to say to comfort her. There there are two figure standing under the shining of the sky.

" Hyerin!! " A voice calling out for her and before she gets the chance to turn her head, a pair of strong arms engulf her from behind and she knows right at the moment that it is Sehun's.

" Ya... Sehun ah~" She says as she tries to escape from the grip but it is too tight. After a long seconds, Sehun releases her and giggles like a kid. Hyerin also laughs at Sehun's reaction and she turns to Luhan's direction to excuse herself but she finds out that he is not there anymore.

" He must have left.. " She thoughts to herself.

Sehun and Hyerin left together to the class. The kids are playing around the corridor and it is very loud. Hyerin rolls her eyes by their childsih actions and Sehun just grins because of her cuteness. Soon, they reach the class and it is no different from the outside.The class is also very noisy and chaotic. The boys are running around and shouting loudly.  Hyerin suddenly grabs Sehun's shoulder and look at him with a frown.

" Sehun ah You're the Student Head. Ask thm to be sitted please! Haish!! " She says annoyingly and left Sehun there.

" Hye hey kid.. Kid?? Hey!! " Sehun is trying to control the kids but fails to do so. Hyerin Just shooks her head in response and plugged in her earphone. Jongin quietly steal a glance of her and pretending to be reading again. Hyerin turns to the back to reach the books in her bag and she eventually looks into Jongin's direction and by that time their eyes accidentally met. They stare into each others eyes quite long and that is the first time after the breakup that Jongin evr stare at her so long. When the tears start to form on her eyes, Jongin looks away. He can't bring himself to see that tears again.

" Hyerin?" Sehun calls out for her and Hyerin blink her eyes several times trying to get rid of the tears. Sehun smiles but actually he knows what is actually happening. He goes back to his book and pretend to be reading. Sehun must have been the most worst friend ever. Not only he befriend the one who ruins his friend's life, moreover, he actually secrelty in love with the person his friend's love somemore. When Hyerin told him about Jongin, he always been listening and always trying to comfort her. But in his heart, deep within him, he is hurt and he feels jealous.

" He is handsome, cool, sweet, matured and everything.. " Sehun says in his mind. " But I'm her bestfriend, I'm always there and I have always been there when she is sad or when she is in any trouble."

Sehun doodles on the empty space on the book and stiffen while biting his lips.

" Why did she never notice me? Why is it always him?" He battles with his mind once again.

He turns his head secretly and glare at Jongin. Pouting.

" I'm also good looking too. I'm nothing less than hot and I'm also handsome. " He sighs as he talks in his heart.

He steal a glance over at Jongin once again. Jongin is reading a book and giving no expression.

" What's the difference between me nd him then? " He thinks again.

" I'm always there with her, I help her most of the times. What should I do? " He questions in his mind.

" You're such a coward.. " He mumbles out. The teacher enters the class and the chaotic class start to calm down and the noises also had subsided. Hyerin unplugged her earphones and shove them into her bag. Sehun is very focus during the class but Hyerin is unable to since her mind brings her somewhere else.

" So we call it a day " The teacher says as Hyerin snaps out of her mind. She harshly clears her table and forgot about Sehun. She walks out of the class with a mind that is not completely conscious of the world around. Jongin slowly followed her behing and watching her, pretending to fixing his hair. Hyerin goes to her locker and he takes out a stuff toy which makes Jongin gasp. It is the stuff toys that he got for her. the dinosaur that she loves so much. She pats on the stuff toy's head and smiles cutely.

It makes Jongin slowly form a small smile, he loves her smile. He is only able to look at her from far away, like a fool he is. Only able to stand behind her shadow, what kind of guy he is, he is a fool. Hiding his deep love, letting her cry alone, he is not a man at all.