Chapter 12

The Lost Black Pearl

Here's another update from me!

How are you? I hope all of the readers are doing fine.

I hope this updates don't disappoint you and please leave some comments and feedbacks to me!! ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kris, Luhan and Xiumin is having their meals in a restaurant. Luhan looks uncomfortable, but he himself didn't know why. Kris looks over to him and taps his shoulder.

" What's up, Lu? You look depressed? " Kris grins at him. Luhan just gives a fade giggles and shakes his head.

Kris scoffs and scrunched his eyebrows. He smirks and looks at Luhan. " She's definitely pretty. I'm all for it. " He says as he sips his drinks. Luhan is startled by the statement.

" What do you mean?" Luhan ask, confused.

" Well.. Hyerin? " Kris twist his lips and sips his drinks again. Xiumin is aware of the conversation and he added " Average at best "

Both Kris and Xiumin giggles. Luhan locks his lips. Decided not to say anything.

" Hmm.. She does seems like she would make a good girlfriend.. or maybe.. a wife.. " Kris stated while looking blankly to the visitors.

Luhan is taken aback but he tried to hide his feelings. " Yeah. I do agree. She is a good match for you. Right, Xiumin?" Luhan says and laugh but it sounds ever so fake. Xiumin let out a chuckles. 

" But that's mean we have to confront Chanyeol. " Luhan says.

" Well, you could help " Kris stiffen his lips.

" She loves Jongin, you know that. " Luhan says, even though the fact hurts him a little.

" Oh.. Luhan, that makes me wants her more.. " Kris grins at Luhan followed by Xiumin laughs.

" I believe you don't want yourself to get any legal actions. Just so you know, Chanyeol- " Luhan didn't finish his sentences as Xiumin interrupts him.

" Nah, Chanyeol really had some kind of diseases with Jongin. So.. Um.. I'm trying to say here. Our Kris, he might has a chance. Girls are easy. Few words, sweet actions and affections, they would fall for you. I believe our Kris could nailed it. " Xiumin laughs so loudly. Luhan just smiles along but his mind is slowly drifted away. Deep down he hopes Hyerin is fine.

On the streets, Hyerin is walking alone. She stares at the concrete wall, tall reaching the sky. Her knees felt limb. She misses Jongin, way too much. " Can I feel his scents again?" She asks herself.

" Hey, you still alive, aren't you? " Someone is stading behind her. She looks up in surprise, just to see Tao looking down at her.

" I-I'm fine... " Hyerin says, slowly. Hyerin tries to walk away but she in turns bump into Tao's broad shoulder. Tao's wrap his arms slowly around her small fragment.

" I know.. I know everything.. " Tao says softly and rubs her back gently. Tears starts to stings Hyerin's eyes. But their words also catch in her throats, causing a lump. She just smiles while she tugs his shirt.

" You must know, you won't even be happy if you choose a guy like him. Who would just break it off like that. Don't be sad anymore. Alright?" Tao says and pats her head. She feels strange, over a stranger she just met.

" But still.. It hurts when things like this happens.. " Another voice is heard behind her. Tao loosens his arms and Hyerin turn over to see Sehun, staring at them.

" I'm just comforting.. " Tao said.

" I'm sorry that I seems to be ruining you both day.. I- " Hyerin tries to explain but is cut off by Tao.

" There's no point sitting out here I bet. Let's go somewhere else. " He says and reach for Hyerin's hand.

" Yeah. He's right. If it's too hard on you, I  could give you a piggy ride, do you want it?" Sehun says and smile handsomely at her.

" Oh Sehun.. you really are that type of guy?" Tao snaps at him." What's wrong? I've been doing that all the time. I have even sleep on the same bed with her.We have known each other like ages" Sehun states firmly and his face started to get annoyed.

" That's call ual harrassment, my little brother... " Tao breaths out. Sehun drops his jaw a little.

" But, what you did just now- You- You just hug her- " Sehun stutters. Tao just giggles at him. " He's cute " He thinks. Tao walks away and held Hyerin's hand. Sehun follows behind with a sad face, he keeps on glaring at Tao. Tao is aware of the situation but he is just being responsible since he saw everything uite several tie, he is absolutely has no interest in Hyerin anymore, well, not for now.

" Oh, Chanyeol hyung!!!! " Sehun screams happily. Hyerin instinctively look to her right side and Chanyeol is just coming with a groceries bag. He smiles towards Sehun until he notices Hyerin was with somebody else. He heaves his eyebrow and checks Tao's up and down.

" So.. Tao, is it?" Chanyeol says, smirking.

" They seems to know each other.. " Hyerin thought. Tao clears his throats and offer a handshakes. The way Tao moves is so beautiful. Seems like he is from an elite class. Chanyeol doesn't rejects the offer though.

" Did she drew you in?" Chanyeol sneaking and smirk at Tao.

Tao glance at Hyerin for a second and looks back at Chanyeol. " I am just a responsible person with a humane. "

Chanyeol laughs loudly with his answers and added " I was just kidding with the question. "

" Well, I'm kidding with my answers true. The turth is, I am drawn by her summer like presence, warm and comfortable. He must be raised among good people, like both of you. Therefore I am honored to meet the both of you. " Tao stated with a smile. His answers left Hyerin in a daze. Even his answers sounds like a professional.

" Oh.. I see.. We're happy to know you too there " Chanyeol smikrs again.