Chapter 5

The Lost Black Pearl

Chapter 5 is up!

How have you been guys?

Another update from me!

I hope this don't come out disappointing. And I hope you guys will like it ^^

Please give me feedback alright? ^^

And thanks to the one who subscribes, comments, upvotes and reads my stories! I appreciate that!

I'll try to reveal everything in the upcoming chapter, we should go slowly right? *evil smirk* we have not yet enter the emotional part!

Till we meet again in the enxt chapter! BYE!!


"The school's festival going to start.."

" I heard there will be a ball room too"

" Who's going to go with me"

" I am going to look the prettiest this year! "

The students are chattering along the corridor. A new transfer student is walking along the school's corridor too. He walks towards his locker and unlocks them. He looks over his text book and checks out his schedules for today. 

" Not bad.. " He says as he flicks his tongue. He fix his tie properly and combs his hair with his fingers. He close his locker after getting some books for the next lesson and started to leave and attend his lessons. He is casually listening to his ipod and humming to it until someone bump into his shoulder that cause his iPod to fall down on the ground, the iPod crack. He gone mad, not because the person broke it, but because he din't even apologize when it clearly that he bumps onto him first. He turn over to look at the person who is now laughing and chatting with his friends.

" Hey!! " He calls out for that person. The person turn around and flash his smile to him. The person walks over to him and so as his friends.

" What's the matter? Aww~~ Did I broke your iPod? " He says receiving the giggles from his friends. 

" I don't mind you broke it. Manners is what matters.. "

" Hey.. Huang Zi Tao? " He says as he touch his nametag which he reply with a flinch. 

" So aggressive.. I like it~ " He continues. " Alright, then do I have to apologize? Sorry.. " 

Tao take notes of his name before he leaves, his name is Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol just leave Tao alone and let out an unbelieveable laugh.

" Guys, who is that kid? " Chanyeol asks s.

" He is a new transfer student. I heard he is from China. " Lay says while looking at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just smile and walking to his class with Chen and Baekhyun while Suho and Lay has gone to their class to attend their lesson. Meanwhile, Tao just found his class and he enters the class, the teacher just arrive and is about to start the lesson.

" Oh.. A new student right? " The teacher ask him and he just nods and smile.

" Come and introduce youself .. " The teacher gesture his hand to introduce himself in front of the class.

" Thanks Sir.. "Tao says as he walks up to the middle of the class.

" Hello everyone. I'm your new classmate, Huang Zi Tao. I am from China. Oh, you can call me Tao.. " He ends it with a smile which receives a clap from the students.

" Tao, you can choose any empty seats in this class which you feel comfortable with. Get along well with our Tao ok kids? " the teacher says.

Tao is scanning the whole classroom. There are 4 or 5 empty seats in the class. But one spot caught his attention, it is next to a window, the student who is sitting right next to that spot is also seems nice. He slowly walks over to the seat and he notices the kid looks extremely nervous the more near he gets. Finally, he place his bag on the chair and take a seat. He looks over the kid beside him.

" Hi.. " Tao says.

" Erm.. H-hi.. " he replies.

" I'm Tao. You're... " He says as he peeks over to his nametag. " Ah , Do Kyung Soo? " 

" Y-yeah.. My name is Do KyungSoo.. "

Tao just grins and the teacher starts to teach them in front of the class. Meanwhile Suho is giving his full attention on the class and Lay keeps on forcing his eyes to keep open, but that each time, his eyelid gets heavier and heavier. Well, he hates biology lesson a lot, he don't even know why. He secretly take out his phone and play the games. He got refreshend by it just for the next 5 seconds.

" This is so much interesting.. " He thinks and smile like a silly.

Suho is taking note on everything that he thinks is important and writes them in his jotter book. He is a very hardworking and clever student. He is dedicated in his studies and never making any bad records in school, he always attempt the first place in any curricular and cocurricular activities, in other words, he is one of those good student, a role model for the juniors. The lesson finally ended as the student start to rush out of the class, but for Suho, he rush out to the teacher's place to ask question. Lay sighs seeing Suho who puts studies in front of everything else as he tap his shoulder, telling him he is going first. Suho replies him with a nod and continue to ask the teacher.

" Miss, can I ask a question? " Suho ask politely.

" Oh, our Suho.. Of course you can " The teacher smiles lovingly, just who can hate this good kid anyway? 

Suho starts to ask the thing he is doubting about during the class and the teacher tries her best in explaining it to him. After about half an hour, Suho exits the class and walks to the cafetaria. But before that, he puts his backpack and books in his locker first. Then he walk towards the cafetaria. There seems to be a lot of students today though. The seat seems all to be occupied. Suho goes to check out the meals for today. A cute bun caught his eyes and he purchase them right away.

" Give me two of those buns. " He says while pointing to the round and tasty looking buns. The seller wraps the buns and hand them to Suho.

" I'll eat my meal somewhere else " He thinks , rolling his eyes looking at the crowd in the cafetaria. 

" That's Suho! " A student from the crowd shout out.

" Where? "

" Oh my god he is so handsome! How can someone like him be handsome and clever at the same time!"

" He is perfect! "

Suho exits the cafetaria with a smile, feeling a bit arrogant by the compliments. He giggles softly and walks to the school's park. Then, he sees someone familiar sitting alone on the bench. 

" Her back looks familiar.. " He thinks as he approaches closer.

He sees her side profile. She is eating a sweet bean bread. " Hyerin? " He calls out.

Hyerin turns his head to look at Suho and smiles.

" You alone? " Suho asks as he takes a seat beside Hyerin. Hyerin laughs at his question, it is so funny to her. 

" Why'd you ask that? " She says and a small annoyed smirk form on her lips.

" I'm just curious on why don't you eat out the lunch with your classmates, with maybe, Sehun? " Suho continues and bite his bun.

" I used to have teachers, juniors, seniors, friends who I got along with so well..but now.." She didn't continues her sentences.

" Don't you want to join any club? You can know more people.. " 

" No.. Not literally.."

Suho suddenly stands up in front of Hyerin that cause her to look up to reach his gaze. She feels confuse. 

" Look at that.. " He points out to the group of students who are looking at them from a far. She does as what she told to and look at them then back to Suho.

" Do you see them? "

She nods her head.

" They are looking at you. Smile and wave your palm at them, Hyerin.. " Suho says and smiles sweetly at Hyerin. Hyerin gasp and form a perfect 'O' shape which is adorable to Suho.

" If you always looks so downbeat, you won't be able to make any friends.. " Suho says as he pats her head playfully. She still keeps quiet and look at the kids that are staring at the both of them from a far. However, she didn't wave to them. She just stare at her shoes. Suho gives her a pat on the shoulder before he leaves, he has an appointment with the teacher to discuss about astrophysics and wave functions. Hyerin is still sitting under the shady trees, on the bench. She has already finishs her bread. She gets off the bench after a while and walk towards the corridor. She needs to go to the bathroom to wash her face, she feels sleepy all of sudden, most probably because she is full by eating the bread. On her way, she notices a familiar figure who is cleaning the corridor with a mop. When she realize who is the person, she gasp which cause the person to stop mopping and look at her. 

" K-Kyungsoo.. " She stutters.

Kyungsoo looks extremely nervous that he even drops the packet of the cleaning liquid on the floor. Hyerin rushes over to help him. 

" Are you fine? " She asks as she hold is hand. His eyes is looking around, as if he is afraid someone would caught them, she feels weird and confuse by his act. 

" Kyungsoo, what's wrong? " 

" I'm doing my cleaning duty.. "

" Ah.. So you are on duty today.. " She says as she looks at Kyungsoo who is avoiding any eye contact. She feels hurt, she just want a friend, why does everyone sees her as an allergy. Her expression changes as she leaves Kyungsoo without saying any last words. Kyungsoo feels bad either but he couldn't do anything about it, it's the best for everyone. Hyerin goes into the girl's toilet and head to the sink. She turns the tap on and trap the flowing water with her palm. She wash her face. Then, something snap out of his mind.

" Isn't today suppose to be Chanyeol who is on cleaning duty? "

Her eyes widen. She turns off the tap and quicken her pace. She still sees Kyungsoo who is cleaning the corridor. She walks towards Kyungsoo and snatch away the mop from him. Kyungsoo is shock and he let out a soft gasp. He looks at Hyerin with that eyes, the round and puppy eyes. 

" Kyungsoo, are you on duty today? "

Kyungsoo didn't answer, but keeps his head down instead. Hyerin put both of her palms on Kyungsoo shoulders, left and right. She looks at him straight in the eyes.

" Chanyeol is on duty today. And you are cleaning. What is this suppose to meant?" She questions him but still there is no reply from Kyungsoo. He keeps his mouth open some times but then he close them again, as if something bother him. Hyerin gives up in forcing Kyungsoo to speak anything. She feels so mad right now. All she could think of is finding Park Chanyeol, immediately. She knows where he suppose to be, he always hang out with s at that room. When she arrives at the door, she hears nothing, it is so quiet. As she turn the door knob slowly, she found Chanyeol. Chanyeol is sitting on the chair while doing something in the table, something seems to be the club's document. As she walks closer, she could see the text books on the table too. Her heart soften, all her angry mind goes gone. She hears his cough and his running nose. She goes to him straight and hug him from the back. CHanyeol is shocked. He didn't notice her coming, he must be too concentrate on his works. 

" Hyerin.. What's wrong dear? " He asks her softly as he touch her arms, slowly carressing them.

" Don't work too hard.."

Chanyeol let out a chuckles and he removes her arms from him. He continues to do his work and ignore Hyerin who is standing beside him. Hyerin remembers those time, the day they start to be a runaway kid.Being continuosly abuse and torture, the bth of them decide to run away and earn a living together. Hyerin and Chanyeol leaves their house with only some clothes, the important documents and some necessary stuffs. They don't even have money except for the one that in their pockets. It's only could last for maybe 3 days. She remembers they ride a bus to Seoul. Chanyeol paid for the bus fees and they find a seat to sit. 

" It's going to be a long journey.. " Chanyeol says as he looks at her. The bus passengers looks and stares at them weirdly, they must have thought they are a trouble kid who makes a big mistakes and being chase out of the house. They looks so miserable and they are in a mess. Chanyeol pulls her over, close to his chest , to hide her from seeing the cruel world. She snaps out of her long travel mind when Chanyeol calls out for her.

" Hyerin.. What are you thinking? " Chanyeol asks while packing and tidying up his mess.

When the rain falls down and soaked her, he is the only one who reaches out a helping hand, for that, She feels very thankful. Her eyes seems to forming a pool. Chanyeol is a bit taken aback by her tears. He hates seeing her cries. He closing the gap between them and pull her towards his chest, burying all of her into him. He doesn't know what bothers her, but he hopes she would feel better soon. 

To him, to Chanyeol, Hyerin is like his family, the one he would want to protect and die for.

" Hyerin.. Even if the people trying to breaking us, even if my whole body is throbbing.." He didn't continue his words. He rubs her back as she silently breathing on his clotheds chest.

" Human can't live without memories... But you also can't live on memories alone.. So you have to wake up from your dreams" Chanyeol says. Hyerin feels weird. She sense something by what Chanyeol is stating. Chanyeol looks at her. His arms still around her. She looks at Chanyeol, her expression is undescribeable, many things is written on her face.

" Because the dreams you don't awaken eventuall, they will make you become saddened.. The stars and the moon,will need to disappear when the sunrise..'