Chapter 9

The Lost Black Pearl

Chapter 9 is Up!!!!

Hey guys how are you???

here is another update and I hope it wont disappoint you that much.

Thanks for those who comments ^^

Please give me some feedback as well!!

Enjoy and see you in the next updates!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tao is walking out of the school area since the school is over. He puts on his earpiece and listens to the musics from his ipod. He hums to the song softly. The shady trees along the route is swaying back and forth, following the blow of the wind, sending a peaceful scents to the people. As his footsteps becomes closer to the road junction, he notice a figure of a girl which he knows as Hyerin. She is standing by the road. The leaves from the tree is slowly falling down to the ground, sending a preety nostalgic scenes in front of him. He removes his earpiece and stand behind her, carefully, so she doesn't be bothered by his presence.

" Will that day ever come? " She asks. Tao thought she was talking to him but then he realized, she is talking to someone from her heart maybe.

" I really love you.. But.. Nothing can stay unchanged.. " The faint voice from a girl which Tao had seen at school draws the curiosity out of him.

" Fun thing, happy thing, they cant possibly be the same after time passes.. It will eventually becomes sad.. " Tao interrupt her. She turns her head upon the conversation and look at Tao. Her hair and uniform is blown by the wind. So as Tao's hair and uniform. Such a view that only exist in a picture.

" So, it's better to find a new happy things.. So that you don't suffer from prolonged heartache.. " Tao says as he place his earpiece back into his ears and walks away. Hyerin looks at Tao blankly. She wonders who is he and if he knows what is bothering her actually. She stares at Tao as his shadow finally disappear from her sight. The sun is slowly setting down. Suddenly, a shadow of someone overlaps hers. The scents that she is so familiar. Her eyes gets teary as she slowly turns her head over her shoulder.

" Jongin.I didnt't know you were there. " A faint voice calling out his name. He replies with a "Hmm" Just like he promise, he would be by her side just for today. He can't stand seeing her falling more and more. He thought that maybe this would reduce her pain and lessen her burdened. He feels his heart shatters into millions pieces when this girl is alone everytime. He pats her head and a smile slowly forms on her lips. She misses this, she misses Jongin, she can't fake it, she is going to show it. Jongin stares at her while she is replying his gaze. This girl's life is a lonely one, she can't even have any connection other than what Park Chanyeol approves. That is what hurts Jongin the most. Hyerin takes out a dinosaur stuff toy from her bag and it makes Jongin a little startled.

" You gave me this , right? : She ask with her soft voice and gives out her gentle smile. Jongin lips slowly parted and his eyes slightly widened.

" How did you know? " Jongin asks as calm as possible, trying to hide is nervousness. Hyerin just chuckles in returns and her eyesmile is driving him crazy. She kisses the stuff toy and Jongin smiles. His bee stung lips caught Hyerin's attention. She shook off her though and giggles at Jongin.

" You can add one more to your dino collection.. " Jongin says with an eyesmile. The way his eyes twitced is too fascinating for her.

" It's a really big family.. " She added. " Let's meet again here tomorrow.. " She ask most to pleading.

" Sure.. " He replies while holding the stuff toy that Hyerin just handed to him. He squeeze it in one hand, amazed at how soft the toy were.Suddenly someone taps Jongin shoulder and Jongin almost jump due to shock. It was Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Suho.

" Aww~ Pretty " Chanyeol sings in Jongin ears as he grabs the stuff toys from him, Hyerin is also shock by the sudden interruption. Jongin flinch away roughly from Chanyeol and his face slowly form a frown.

" What are you doing with this plushie? " Chanyeol ask and slowly forms a smirk from the corner of his lips.

" What's with the talking, Park Chanyeol ? " Jongin voice is serious and high. He knows this is not a good situation, he might be in trouble again, not him but mostly Kyungsoo and Sehun. He pushes Chanyeol away and run from them. Hyerin grabs Jongin's arm but Jongin just continues to run away and Suho is holding Hyerin back. Holding her in his arms, trying to calm her down. She falls in his arms as her tears keeps on falling.

" Jongin please don't forget what you says earlier!! " She screams out to Jongin who is running so fast.

" Shh.. Hyerin. It's alright.." Suho says, He also feels sorry for her and Jongin. He never agreed on Chanyeol even from the start.Chanyeol reach for her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and walk to the car. She pats her shoulder and feels her warmth.

" Chanyeol ah.. I'm hungry.. " She mutters out.

" You're hungry? I'll cook for you later at home alright? " Chanyeol says and smiles to her.

" Suho, how about the numbers of the profit of the club? " Chanyeol suddenly ask Suho.

" It was small to begin with.. " Suho breaths out and continue " Several clubs around Seoul is closing down since our club becomes more expanded. But it is only closed, so there is probability that it will started again. "

" Do you think so? " Chanyeol deeps voice cracking in the air. Suho just nods and open the car door.

" I'll help you.. " Suho speaks out. Chanyeol remains silence and enter the car with Hyerin in his arms. Hyerin hugs Chanyeol tighter as so Chanyeol. He loves Hyerin so much like he loves his family. No, he loves her more than his family,Hyerin is his life, his soul, he would do anything just for her not to get hurt. Hyerin also knows that Chanyeol works very hard just for Hyerin to live a better and comfortable life.

The next morning, Hyerin goes to school together with Chanyeol. Chanyeol drives is car as usual. Hyerin jokes with Chanyeol, she doesn't want to burdenn Chanyeol with her feelings so she acts like usual. Chanyeol is doing the same, he is acting like he normally does, he doesn't want anything to affect their relation. They reach the school and Chanyeol park his car.

" Park Chanyeol, Lee Hyerin, both of you go to the class immediately! " Chen shouted from a far. Chanyeol giggles.

" I'll go to the class as I like. " Chanyeol replies.

" You always didn't come to class on time " Chen smugged out.

" Well. that depends on my mood.. " Chanyeol hints out and stated to take a steps to the school entrance.Chen is eyeing Hyerin. Chanyeol notices it and smirk.

" You're trying to picking on her now? " Chanyeol says sarcastily. " Think twice.." His voice is calm yet there is a dead sensation rush over Chen's body. Hyerin left the both of them and proceed to the class. Hyerin meets Sehun who is eating his sweet bean bread on his seat. He smile to Hyerin and munches his food. Hyerin watches what Sehun is doing and take a seat beside him.

" Sorry .. I'm eating.. " He smiles to her cutely.

The class started but something is bothering Hyerin. Jongin is not attending the lessons. She wonders where did Jongin goes. Did he encounters any problems?

Jongin is still at home. The lights is turned off. His head is hanging down on the floor. Everything is a messed. The papers, the juice's box, the snacks and some alcohols is scatters on the floor. Only Jongin's shallow breathing is heard. Kyungsoo just woke up from his sleep and entering the living room. Kyungsoo smells a strong liquor and he the lights. He sees Jongin leaning against the wall. He looks around and is shock to see the messy surroundings.

" Jongin? " He says as he inches closer to Jongin. Jongin replies with a soft "Hmm" and look up to him. Jongin looks very worn out. Kyungsoo helps him up by his shoulder and make him lie on the bed. He removes Jongin dirt stain shirt and tugs him into the blanket. Then, he goes back to the living room to clean up the mess. He picks u the rubbish one by one.

" What did they do to you, Jongin ah? " Kyungsoo faintly ask. His tears slowly falls down and he wipes them away. He decided to skip class today because he wants to keep Jongin company. He loves Jongin as a friend, and he won't forget their vow. He goes to the kitchen and cook whatever is left there for Jongin to eat when he is awake later. An hour pass when Kyungsoo heard a groan from the room.

" Jongin? " he screams silently. He rush into the rooms and found Jongin who is standing beside the bed. He smiles to Jongin and caugh his palm. Jongin manly features looks down at Kyungsoo.

" Yes Kyungsoo ? " Jongin's manly voice sooth Kyungsoo's worried heart.

" I've prepared dinner. We can eat together with Sehun when he's back.. " Kyungsoo flashed his heavenly smile.

" What time is it now? " Jongin says as he glances at his wristwatch. " Could she be waiting? " Jongin mumbles to himself. He lets go of Kyungsoo's hand and walks in a fast pace to the door.

" Jongin ah.. Let's - "

" I'll be back.. " Jongin cut Kyungsoo's out and open the door. Kyungsoo stand stiff in his spot and watch the door slowly close in front of him. Jongin grabs an umbrella with him since its raining. " She can't be there, right? " He keeps on asking himself repeatedly. Jongin walks alone in the rain. The splash of the water as his feet steps on the pool is adding the illusion of the nature.As he almost there, he sees a girl from a far, standing alone in the rain while hugging a toy. He gets closer to get a clearer view.

" Hyerin ! " He runs over to her. He removes his jacket and wrapped them around her body. She looks up at him and smile.

" You came.. " She says.

" Are you stupid or retard? " Jongin ask furiously, forming a frown all over his face. Hyerin smiles drops slowly.

" It's raining heavily. You shouldn't be here. You should go home " He says in a high voice.

" Then we would have missed each other when you come while I had gone.. " Hyerin says in a shiver.

" But i never said I'd come ! " He growls to her.

" But you did.. Jongin ah.. " She says and smiles to him.

" Go back home.. " Jongin says coldly. " This would be the last time I'm doing this to you.. " Jongin's bangs is wet by the rain and it sticks to his neck and temple. He ruffles them with his fingers and turn his back.

" Jongin.. Please.. Don't leave me.. I'm lonely.. " She cries.

" Don't you love me Jongin? " She says and grabs Jongin's arm. Jongin sigh and removes her hands softly. Hyerin falls on her knees and sobs. Her tears isn't visible in the pouring rain. Jongin look at her for the last time and walks farther.

" I do love you, Lee Hyerin.. " He says as his steps is taking him farther and farther away.