Chapter 1

The Lost Black Pearl

Chapter 1 of The Lost Black Pearl. 

Decided to post this chapter 1 first eventhough I haven't yet finish 

Hope you enjoy and give me feedbacks.

Thank you!


~ Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous heartless mindless no one who care about me ~ An alarm from a phone rings. A girl is shuffling on the bed couple of times.

" Haisshh !!! it! " She curses and throw her phone away, hitting the wall.The ringing finally stops. She is so lazy to get up and go to school. She lays down a couple more minutes while hugging her stuffs animals. Half an hour had passed. She gets off her bed, throwing her blankets over the floor and harshly pull her towel that is hanging on the window. She stomps her feet and walk in the bathroom. Turning the tap on, she lets the water runs on her body as she scrubs the dirt and singing to a song. 

"  Faster Hyerin! I need to bath too! " Chanyeol shouts from the outside of the bathroom. Chanyeol is her bestfriend to which they stay together, the reason why Hyerin agrees to share her house with him is because Chanyeol is a gay, so he brings no harm to her. 

" 5 more minutes! " Hyerin shouts out loud. A groan of annoyance could be heard from Chanyeol. He place himself on her bed. It was such a mess. So, he picks up the blanket on the floor and fold them properly before arranging the pillow neatly. 

" This girl.. " He sighs. 

Done with the folding, Hyerin also steps out from the bathroom with a towel on. She walks in front of Chanyeol as if Chanyeol is a girl. 

" You are lucky I'm a gay. If not, you wouldn't want to know what I"m about to do.. Chanyeol teases her. She glares at him and frowns.

" Even if you are a gay, you are no exception if you mess with me.." She leans closer until their face is only an inches close. " I'll slice your meat and griled them. Take your bath faster! " She pokes Chanyeol's forehead and walk over towards her closet. 

Chanyeol let out a chuckles as he goes to the bathroom. Hyerin could heard the water running sounds and Chanyeol is singing a rock band song. The pitch is somehow irritating her but she get used to it, after years staying with Chanyeol. Both of them comes from a trouble and broken family, experiencing a hard and tough life, being assault and abuse everyday, makes the both of them to run away and earn a living together. Hyerin glance at her arm, there is a visible scar, she gets it from a blade, her father slices her flesh jsut because he don't have enough money to buy the drugs. Hyerin sighs and dries her wet hair. Dress on her uniform and comb her hair.

She walks to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the both of them. She opens the cabinet, there are some eggs and few slice of bread. She decides to make a toast. As she is cooking in the kitchen, Chanyeol is done bathing and go to dress up his uniform too. He sprays on his perfume and grabs his bag on Hyerin's bed. He notices Hyerin's bag is still on the bed so he takes it with him to the kitchen.

" Morning dear ~ " Chanyeol greets her in a husbandly manners. She laughs because it sounds so funny to her. She places the toast in a plate and push the plate in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol mouthes her a " Thank you " along with a wink and she just gives him a disgusted looks. 

" We are running out of rice, Chanyeol.. " Hyerin says while chewing her food.

" We'll buy them later. Many of the house stuffs I need to buy too. and for this weekend, there is a VVIP coming to the club. We are expecting a huge incomes. " 

" VVIP? who is it? "

" I haven't check on the list.. "

" If you need some help, I can help you.. "

" We'll see later.. " Chanyeol says as he finishes his last bites. He wipes his mouth with the tissue and put on his glasses.

Hyerin nods a few times and pick up the dirty plates to the sink. She washes the dishes while Chanyeol is starting the car engine. Chanyeol has been running a club since last year, and the money they earn were not that bad. Tey don't have to do various jobs at the same time anymore. Hyerin wipes her hands with the towel and goes out of the house. Chanyeol is leaning beside his car while texting someone. 

" Who is it? Baekhyun? " Hyerin peeks o his phone and he quickly hides them away.

" What are you doing? It's non of your business, Miss Hyerin " He says with a cocky smiles.

Hyerin glares at him as she kicks his car tyre. It makes Chanyeol's grins. Hyerin go inside the car and so as Chanyeol. The car drives to their highschool which is call Doosan Private school, it consists of elementary school, middle school and also a high school, all buildings in the same area, bounded by the same gate, guarded by the same security. This is why Chanyeol and Hyerin choose to study here because they can take care of each other anytime. Chanyeol parks his car and they open the car door. Placing his car key's into his bag, he glance over at Hyerin who is fixing her skirt. 

" Damn I need a new skirt. This is getting shorter ! " She complains while pulling her skirt down.

" Mini skirt is a top trend nowadays. But if you don't like that, we can always buy a new one. Now come on, let's go to attend our lesson.. " Chanyeol pull her sleeves and they walk into the school building. Chanyeol sends her off to her class first before he goes to his class. 

" I'm going to my class. See you on recess, princess " Chanyeol says and pinch her cheeks. She slaps his hand away and he giggles. She glares at him as she turns her back on him and eneter the classroom. Chanyeol shake his head and smiles while walking to his class. 

" Hyerin !!! " Someone from the class calls her. 

" Sit here !! " 

Hyerin look over to the kids. She found Sehun who is calling for her. Sehun is one of her classmates which always helps her in doing the school activities. She smiles and walk towards an empty chair beside Sehun. She puts her bag on the table and pull the chair to sit until someone snatches the chair away from her.

" My chair. " He says coldly, looking at her with his cold icy eyes. Sehun stands up straight and goes inbetween those two, to prevent any fights to start again.

" err.. Jongin.. you can have your chair . Hyerin, I can get  a new chair for you.. " Sehun explains carefully trying to calm the two kids. Hyerin pushes Sehun away and grabs Jongin by his collar. Jongin rolls his eyes and sigh. 

" You Kim Jongin! Get your a chair by yourself , not snatching people's chair! " All eyes are on them. Everyone are expecting for a fight again. Sehun becomes panic as he tries to contact Chanyeol but her fingers dance nervously. Jongin grabs her wrist and removes her hands fro his collar harshly, grabs her by the chin and push her chin up, facing his icy eyes. 

" Maybe you should wear a glasses. Like your brother. SK5566 , my ID number, on the chair, Miss Blind. " Jongin says with his cold tones. Hyerin blinks her eyes and looks at the chair. It's true.. there is Jongin's ID on the chair. Her cheeks turn into a tomato. Jongin looks at her as he grabs the chair harshly and growl. Sehun pulls her towards their seat and gives her a new chair. She walks stiffly and awkwardly, she feels so embarrassed. As she sits, she kick the floor and coveres her face with her palms while whimpering. Sehun pats her shoulder. The teacher enter the class and the lessons starts. Hyerin tries to focus on the lesson and Sehun keeps on jotting the notes on his note book. 

When the lesson ends, Hyerin quickly walks up to Jongin's table, blocking his way. Jongin sigh and look away from her. 

" What do you want ? " He asks in a low voice.

" I'm sorry for taking your..your chair.. " She says politely.

He pushes her to the side and walk away.

" Kim Jongin!! " She calls out for him. But he didn't even bother to turn his back to her. Kim Jongin and Lee Hyerin, the both of them, they have a hard past times together.