You Guise Can't All Be Coming To Korea With Me

The ABK ♥

  2 weeks into coming back to America and a lot has happened. I've finally solved the issue with Kris and Chanyeol. Sometimes people just need to work out their difference, because its no use crying over spilt milk. I went down to the washing machine room and found those two kissing. I blinked a lot of course, and left them to resolve any problems. Every day, they come back, we talk and we laugh. We watched movies. Luhan stayed with me every night and eventually Kai did too. A couple sleep overs here and there. Amber and Sulli as well as Tiffany came over too. And they stayed for nights end. Just relaxing. But, last week was kind of serious.

"Taemin."

"Sulli?"

"Can we come with you back to Korea?"

"Yes, you can. Things wouldn't be the same with out my favorite girl in the world."

"Wait Minnie, can I come back with you too? I'd like to meet your lover!" Amber pouts and held on to my arm. Tiffany pouts as well an looked up at me. Kai held on to my neck and pouted too. We all laughed. Well everyone except Luhan.

"Everyone should come. Being in Korea is kind of lonely."

"I'd love to go." Luhan spoke up, "but would we also get these death threats that you get. "

"Probably not, you guys are all cuter than I am. I doubt anyone would care. But, I'm an issue though."

"Then we'll all be "issues" " Chen spoke up.

"Chen, you're a controversy all by yourself," Xiumin laughed.

"Everyone hide the Americans are coming!" Baekhyun shouted!

Everyone faked scream and burst out laughing. It was always a good time with them. When the time comes, I do want to take all of them back with me. But where will they all fit? I know I can probably fit D.O in my suitcase, but what about everyone else? I thought that through. And where will they stay. Mom's house isn't the biggest thing. It's big but, enough to hold 15-16 people? I don't think so. But I didn't know my last night here, that some of them would be coming back with me.

A Little Later On:

"Luhan, are you really coming back with me?"

"Me, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O, Kris, Tao and Xiumin and Chen along with Sulli and Amber will be coming along. We were all going to stay by Kris's little town house. Only because we want to be with you more often."

"But, what about everyone else, and school and what not?"

"Oooooh, you'll see. "

"I can't believe it. I SOOOO can't believe this! Oh my goodness yes!" I wrap my arms around Luhan that night.  "You're actually coming with me. "

"I am. I have to protect from these people. The "Would You Like Fries with that?" Note was hilarious though." Luhan laughed.

"I know, it was. Its fine though, you don't have to follow me though."

"I don't care, I'm going to stick by you bro, till the very end."

"You're forever great to me."

"Yea, yea.. I know." My phone rang. It was a call from Minho. I answered it right away. Luhan got up and went upstairs to my room. Whenever Minho calls, he doesn't like being around my conversations. He says we get too mushy for him.

"Hello, Min-hyung."

"Wow, I didn't even recognize your voice, you sound so Korean."

"Surprise Surprise? I am Korean too you know."

"Well, Excuse me, Mr. America. So you're coming home tomorrow?!"

"Aren't you excited?"

"I definitely am excited. I missed you so much. Its been really quiet without you."

"I bet, how's Jonghyun, haven't talked to him in a week."

"He's kind of sick, he said he caught something."

"Oh, that . And how are you feeling? Taking care of yourself, hopefully?"

"Taemin, of course I do? I train extra hard. You'll be there for my next game, right?"

"Sure I will.. it's going to be funny watching SeungRi play."

"Hey, you should be watching me, not SeungRi."

"I watch you too, of course. I wouldn't miss it for anything."

"Good. I love you."

"I love you too."

"No but, I loooove you. Taemin-issi, I love you soo much."

"And Minho, I love you too. Ill see you.tomorrow OK?"

"Get here safely. "

"I'm leaving first. Good Morning."

"Good night."

Minho smiled and held the phone close to his chest. His Taemin was coming home after 21 exhausting days of anxiously waiting. He laid back on his bed. He closed his eyes and relaxed before he over excites himself. His soft and steady breathing, the silence in the house and the warming aura induces sleep. He didn't really know why he felt like this. Just 2 months ago, he wanted to punch Taemin just for breathing and now, he's obsessed about him. He didn't understand this feeling but, he didn't want this feeling to go away.

I walked up to my room. Luhan was already sleeping. So I slipped the covers on him. And went back downstairs and laid on the couch. We were all going to South Korea in less than 24 hours. And I was going to see Minho again as well as Jonghyun. I could hardly wait. Maybe things will get a little better.