Beware, The Americans Have Come

The ABK ♥

Coming home to Korea was a natural disaster in itself. This is why we can’t take Chanyeol anywhere and poor, innocent Chanyeol didn’t even have a clue. Apparently singing songs about Violent ography is ok in his book. In public, in the airport, on a plane. Yea it was ok. ESPECIALLY WHEN CHEN SINGS ALONG. Then it became into a quartet. And yes, Amber too. She was swallowed in the insanity. Can you say, brainwashing? It was even worst when we were in the airport being detected by the metal detector. Couldn’t go at least 10 minutes with weapons and the loud worrying noise.

 

“WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIEEE!”

 

“CHANYEOL, SHUT THE UP, YOU’RE MAKING THIS REALLLY HARD FOR US!!”

 

“Sir, you can not bring alcohol onto the aircraft.”

 

“Trust me, when I tell you. I’m going to need it. I will be saving a lot of lives today. There will be a lot less bloodshed on this plane today.”

 

“THAT LADY HAS A BOMB IN HER DOG.”

 

“We couldn’t leave him in the Kennel?”

 

“And drive the pets mad, not today?”

 

“Sir, you are not suppose to bring weapons on the aircraft.”

 

“D.O. where’d you get that glock?”

 

“The internet of course, Kai. Sir!!! What if there is a terrorist on board?”

 

“I can assure there are no-”

 

“OH MY GODDD WE ARE GOING TO DIEEEE”

 

“What. about that guy, he’s wearing a turban.” Kai hits D.O.

 

“Don’t be racist. Oh, but.. check his turban just in case. He might be hiding Voldemort.”

 

Oh, I facepalmed so hard. By the time we got into the plane, my forehead was red. And you thought the suitcase check was bad? Sigh, Chanyeol sits on the conveyor belt and gets lost with the suitcases because he spotted a leopard suitcase and it was just an animal attraction. We go on a panic montage, looking for him. Xiumin wants to leave him. Tao, looking at gucci suitcases. It took 3 of us to pull him away. Luhan was ready to make the Missing posters.

 

“Luhan, ain’t nobody time for that?”

 

“So, Can we leave?!”

 

“Hey, guiseeee! Hey!!!” Chanyeol comes back with an apple juice box and a security guard.

 

“Excuse me, is this yours?” Kai and D.O. covered their heads. Luhan looked at gucci bags with Tao. Sehun pretends to read a newspaper. (OH , THIS IS IN KOREAN!. he yells.)

 

“psh, what noooooooooo” Xiumin elbowed Kris.  Chen runs back with a guy who looks likes Chanyeol, but the nose was wrong.

 

“LOOK I FOUND HI-”

 

“Chen. go sit down.” Amber gave him the ‘look’. Chen sat down. Sulli giggled and couldn’t stop blushing.

 

“Yes, he’s ours. Thank you very much.” The guy Chen got walked up to him.

 

“I want my 20.”

 

“What, no you failed. Go away.”

 

“Chen?”

 

“Nothing, it was nothing.. you saw nothing. “

 

The pain only gets worst when we had to go through the metal detector, again.  Oh how, I’d pay so much to get the hell on this plane, and home to my mom. So I can cry to her about how much, I can’t take these people anywhere. There was this really flirtatious security guard. And by flirtatious I mean a total ert. I don’t remember the metal detector beeping at all. Luhan got checked. because he was listening to “metal.” How corny.  The security guard pinched Luhan’s . Pissing Sehun off, Sehun elbowed the security guard in the back.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I was just stretching.” Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan as we went to put our shoes and socks back on.

 

“How’d you get your gun back!”

 

“Elementary, my dear Xiumin”

 

“Tao! Don’t touch that purse.”

 

“BUT, KREASEEEE~”

 

“No Tao, bad Tao. Put it back.”

 

Tao sniffles.”You don’t love me.”

 

“Oh Tao, baby of course I love you.” Tao hugs Kris.

 

“You love me too right, Luhan.” Luhan goes and gives Sehun a big hug. This detection test became a hug fest really quickly. Me, still trying to process what was going on, stands in the back of the group just shaking my head, pretending  I don’t know of these people. Some lady in the background ask me if they were my friends. I was quick to deny everything when Sulli holds on to my hand and pulled me with the groups of crazies.

 

“Excuse me, please no public displays of affect- OOOOH ITS YOU AGAIN!”

 

“I told you, this bottle of Jack Daniel’s is going to come in handy. So you’re going to let me have this, K buddy?” And then we were out of the metal detector, IT hasn’t even been 30 minutes, yet I feel this is going to be the longest ride ever.

 

“WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIEEEE”

 

“CHANYEOL, CALM DOWN THE ENGINE IS NOT EVEN ON!!”

 

“OH my goodness, Oh my goodness, oh my goodness.”

 

“And we couldn’t leave him with Suho?”

 

“And Suho deal with this madness?”

 

“Why do we have to deal with this?”

 

"We obviously did something wrong to deserve this punishment."

 

“CHANYEOL, IF YOU DO NOT STOP KICKING MY CHAIR, I SWEAR TO GOD I’M COMING BACK THERE.”

 

“Kris, sit down. Buckle your seat belt and watch your Happy Tree Friends”

 

“I think Xiumin’s going to be sick.”

 

“OH MY GOD!”

 

“Did someone say terrorist?!” D.O pulled out his gun.

 

“Where the hell did you get that one?!”

 

“Magic, my dear Kai”

 

“D.O. put it down, we are in a public place..”

 

“But, Sulli,”

 

“PUT IT AWAY!”

 

“Yes ma’am.”

 

And then, it was quiet. And when I thought it was all over.. . .

 

“Hey, where’s Tao?” . . . . .

 

“OH MY GOODNESS, WE FORGOT TAO.”

 

“We are just forgetting everyone today.”

 

“Too early Amber, too early.”  But, eventually we found Tao, sitting next to a young woman, who seemed professional, also sporting a gucci bag.

 

“Kris! This lady is buying me gucci.”

 

“Tao! Sit in your seat please?”

 

“Yes, mom. ... .Send it to this address, ok?”  And then plane became quiet. And we were ready to fly. Hopefully. I couldn’t tell anyone how many times I’ve facepalmed myself. Actually, they can see it in my forehead. But hopefully everything would be fine now. I slipped one headphone in my ear.

 

“OH MY GOODNESS, THE PLANE IS TAKING OFF!”

 

“WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

 

I started secretly crying. I’m not sure anyone noticed. A couple hours into the sky. I opened my eyes a little. I didn’t realize I fell asleep. How could I? I looked around to find, Chanyeol was gone... Kris was gone, Tao was gone and Chen disappeared. Where could they have gone? There’s not much places to hide.

 

“FREEE DORITOS!!”

 

“NOT FREE YOU IDIOT, HALF OFF. WE NEEDA MAKE A PROFIT.” D.O. yelled at Chen. Chen rides the snack cart down the aisle having people pay a quarter for snacks.

 

“Mommy, I wanna have what they are having.”

 

“Not today little Timmy”

 

“Luhan, Luhan.. where’s Kris and Chanyeol?”

 

“If we are lucky, off the plane.”

 

“I thought you did a head count.”

 

“I did? Oh, I did, didn’t I.If anything. Kris put Chanyeol in one of the suitcases in the cockpit.”

 

“Oh, wouldn’t he need air? Will he last that long?”

 

“You, know, I didn’t even think about that.”

 

“Damn.”  Chanyeol slips back  into his seat, a little grin on his face. Amber looks next to her seat partner.

 

“Yeollie, are you ok?”

 

“Kris just introduced to the Mile High Club” Everyone said ew and the whole plane went quiet. Kris came in and covered his face with a newspaper. We all gave him a dirty look. Chanyeol is going to be quiet now.

 

We are now experiencing a little turbulence. Everyone please fasten your seatbelt and do not take it off until you are told to do so . And that means you, Park Chanyeol. D.O laughed out loud.

 

“Chanyeol and the pilot are on first name bases.”

 

“When did that happen?”  Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders. Chen was walking back with the cart, he made at least 6 dollars out of selling 25 cent bags of doritos.

 

“Look, D.O I made a profit.”

 

“Sure you did, now sit down.” Chen was about to sit down and then the plane went bump.

 

“WE ARE GOING TO DIE.”  Chen fell into one of the rows and looked up at the passengers.

 

“Oh look, its Minwoo from Shinhwa broadcast. Hi Minwoo.” Minwoo waved at Chen and Chen got up, and went back to his seat. Everyone was safe, everyone was quiet. Tao was probably soliciting somebody to buy him something. But everyone was ok. And I think I could finally close my eyes again.

 

“Taemin!”

 

“Xiumin?”

 

“KAI AND D.O. ARE BEING INTENSE HETEROUAL GAYS!”

 


A/N:I'm sorry if this chapter gave you anxiety, was racist to you or mentally scarred, if you have any complaints, concerns or questions, That really because.. I'm not opening up my comment box due to my last story. Sorry guise. BUT, You can pm me. If the question is redundant, I will also stop answering PM's.. matter of fact.. No.. no questions c: Some credit goes to my dongsaeng Stevie for helping write this at 2:00 in the morning, she was drunk but we don't care~