Chapter 2

Wanted: BTS Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

I came home from school and saw oppa's shoes at the door of our small apartment.

Today must be his day off.

"Oppa I'm home!" I called out while he poked his head out from the kitchen.

"Oh giant baby is here." He teased.

"Yah oppa stop calling me that!" I whined.

"So, how was school? Still hating on those kingkas?" he asked.

"Just the same as always." I dully replied.

"I'm cooking ramyun hope that's alright with you." He said.

"Whatever works oppa." I said and headed to my small room.

Lee Junhyung is my brother. He's a college student and works part time as a bartender at some hotel. He used to be an idol trainee because of his great rapping skills but he then quit when mom died.

I tossed my bag into the side and rested on the bed trying to remember what just happened earlier.

(At the principal's office)

"I called you guys out here to officially introduce you to your tutor Lee ~~." Principal Jung said.

The boys just sat there and rolled their eyes after hearing the word tutor.

"As you all know, she is one of the school's smartest students. So I guess you won't have a problem with me picking her." principal added.

"Why would you give us a tutor?" J-hope asked.

"It was what your parents requested. We all know that you boys need good grades to get into good schools." Principal Jung.

"Oh please like we even want to. That's a load of crap." Jin scoffed.

"Kim Seojin!" Principal Jung raised his tone.

"I'll have to talk to your mother about what you had just said." Principal Jung threatened and with that Jin's mouth was tightly shut.

"You will be tutored by her everyday after class. It is up to you boys where you want the tutoring session to be held." Principal Jung explained.

" What if we don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter