Chapter 5

Wanted: BTS Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was a good thing oppa was not around last night or he would've killed me if he saw me with him." You thought while walking through the school hallways empty headed.

"I have always thought Kim Seokjin is the most coldhearted among the Bangtan Boys but I guess I might have just misjudged him." You thought again not hearing the loud screams that echoed in the hallway.

"Move loser." HyunA said as she walked past through you, purposely making you fall into the ground, and acted like nothing happened. 

Some of the handouts in your folder scattered on the floor and you just picked it up in silence, as if HyunA and her friends bullying you is just part of your everyday life.

"Hyung look! Isn't that ~~?" Jung kook asked Rap mon while pointing to your direction. Jung Kook rushed to where you were picking up the pieces of paper.

You looked up after seeing someone’s foot in front of you.

"Hi ~~!" He greeted with a smile.

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here?" You asked while pushing a strand of hair back to your ear and stood up.

You found Jin who was standing in the corner waiting for Jung Kook and he was looking at you. For a minute back there you just stared at each other, but you immediately broke it off when you found Hyuna approaching him and focused your attention to Jung Kook who was waiting for you to respond.

“I was just wondering if you would like to eat lunch with us later after class.” Jung Kook asked.

“Uh, about that. I don’t think it would be a good idea.” You told him.

“Why not? Mon hyung already agreed. It is not a problem.” Jung Kook said.

You still hesitated to agree, it is true that the Bangtan Boys are popular. Who would not like to seat with them during lunchtime when they are like the boss of this school?

The only thing that was keeping you from not agreeing was the queenka’s and the other students that might be jealous of you suddenly getting close with the Bangtan. Being a normal student, of course you wouldn’t want to suddenly become the school’s most hated student right?

“I always eat with someone during lunch, that is why I can’t, sorry.” You excused.

“Whatever. Just bring her along then. I am not going to take no for an answer. I have to go. Bye!” before you could even say no, he already disappeared, while on the other hand 4minute was still flirting with the cold looking Jin.

"Oppa, buy me lunch and let us eat it together later alright?" Gayoon (Hyuna's minion) asked in a cute tone.

"Who do you think you are, for me to buy you lunch? Your boyfriend? Get lost before I lose my temper." Jin muttered and headed to class.

 

The bangtan boys ate lunch quietly while waiting for you and your friend to appear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter