Chapter 9

Wanted: BTS Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning, you went to school an hour early before the class starts, like you always did. There were not yet that many students at that time, but you saw Jin standing there in front of the school gate looking at his watch, as glancing around as if he was waiting for someone. When he looked straight ahead, his eyes finally caught you.

He heaved a sigh and he looked nervous as he approached you.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hey." You greeted back.

"So.. About last night, are you still mad at me?" Jin asked.

"No, why should I even be?" You lied because it did upset you a little.

"I brought the topic about you liking Jimin, I made you upset." Jin stated.

"I don't even like Jimin that way, so it's actually no big deal. I don't really get why you're trying to bring it up again so early in the morning." You said in an annoyed tone.

"See? I know you're upset!" Jin pointed out.

Yes you were upset, but that was because Jin was so shallow and he was also persistent. You couldn't really tell him the reason you were upset yesterday was because you didn't like Jimin but you started to have feelings for him instead. That would just make things awkward between you two and the other boys as well.

The both of you walked to the classroom in silence. You greeted your classmates like how you usually do, and you can see how shocked their expression were when they saw Jin entering the classroom this early. You opened your notebook and started reviewing your notes for the quiz, while Jin just quietly sat there staring at you from behind and neither of you said a word to each other.

 

When you walked to the cafeteria during lunchtime, Jin was no longer following you around, nor was he inside the cafeteria. You didn’t know whether to be happy or disappointed with this. The only person you noticed in Bangtan’s spot was Jimin who was alone and seemed to be anxiously waiting for someone until his eyes landed at you. His eyes grew big and waved his hands to you. "~~!!" He called you name and ran towards you.

"Woah, wait. What's wrong?" You asked him.

"Uh, I need your help ~~ ah." Jimin sounded so urgent.

"Sure, but what do you need my help for?" You asked him.

"I don't know if this sounds awfully stressful to you, but my parents are throwing a party for tomorrow and I need someone to help me choose my clothes and the hyungs rejected me when I asked. Can you help me?" Jimin asked. 

"I'm not sure if I'm the right person to help you with that. What about your other friends?” You asked.

"They're attending this hip-hop concert tonight. There's no one else left to ask. Go with me after class please?" Jimin pouted and asked again.

He was doing aegyo in front of you, it was so embarrassing and yet adorable that you couldn’t resist him and finally said yes.

After class, you said goodbye to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter