Chapter 7

Wanted: BTS Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning after the party, you woke up with a severe headache. You wondered how the heck did you get home last night because you can’t seem to remember.

The last thing you remember you did was you wanting to go home but ended up dancing with Jin with his hand on your waist.

You noticed that your clothes were still the ones you were wearing from last night you quickly grabbed your school uniform to go and change when you suddenly noticed the time, it was already 12 noon. Going to school at this time of the day will be pointless since you’ve missed several classes already so you decided to just stay at home.

You mentally cursed yourself for even thinking about trying a drink from the bar which made you want more of it and ended up drunk.

You returned your uniform from the closet and checked your phone. There were 5 missed calls from Eunji, 2 from Jong Suk your class president and 10 from Jin.

“10 missed calls from Jin? Why would he even bother calling me?” you thought.

You placed your phone back into your desk and just decided to call Eunji later after their class is over.

You headed downstairs and started to do some cleaning, since it has been a while when last you did some. Oppa had no time to do it because he has to go to work everyday and after class I had to tutor the Bangtan Boys for extra money as well.

 

It has been hours since you have started cleaning and now you were cleaning the bathroom when you heard the doorbell ring.

“Oppa! Is that you? I can’t open the door I’m cleaning the bathroom!” you shouted and the doorbell was rung once again.

You dropped the scrub that you were holding, washed your hand and reached for the door.

Right there standing in front of your house looking at you was not your brother but Kim Seokjin whom you just danced with last night.

“Sorry, did I disturb you?” he asked and you just shook your head like an idiot. You wanted to run into your room to change your sweaty tank top and pajamas but you couldn’t since he already saw it.

“N-n-no. It’s alright. Uh, would you like to come in?” You asked in the calmest tone as you could.

“If its no trouble to you, I would love to.” He said and smiled which made you forget what type of person he usually was.

You led him to your living room, which was now neat since you have just cleaned it.

“Please make yourself comfortable.” You told him because he was still standing his eyes roaming around observing your house.

You quickly headed to the kitchen and got something from the fridge for him to drink.

“I called you earlier, but you didn’t answer any of my calls. I guess you were sleeping?” he asked and once again you just nodded.

“Perhaps was it you who brought me home last night?” You asked him and he nodded.

“Yup, I even carried you to your bedroom.” He told you.

“You what?!” you shouted. You now wanted to hide in a corner from too much shame. First he saw you in your pajamas and sweaty tank top, and next your bedroom.

“Don’t get the wrong idea. I only drove you home but then you just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter