Chapter 3

Wanted: BTS Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV: (will use the third person in describing)

 

The next day..

 

It is the same usual day, you got to school before the bell, you got your books from the locker and head to the classroom.

 

And again now, instead of going to the classroom peacefully, you were once again blocked by the 4Minute queenkas (Hyuna, Gayoon, Ji-hyun, Jiyoon, and Sohyun).

 

“What do you guys want from me this time?” You asked looking bored and annoyed.

 

“Don’t play dumb with us. We know what you’ve been up to.” Nam Ji-hyun said.

 

“Sorry, but I still don’t know what you’re talking about.” You said and was about to leave when Jiyoon blocked your way.

 

“If only I wasn’t at school I would’ve pulled off all the hair of these girls.” You thought.

 

“We’re just here to warn you that if you mess with our oppas, you’ll have a price to pay. “ Gayoon warned.

 

“Like I’m going to do anything. I’m just their tutor, don’t overreact.” You said while placing a hand on her shoulder, and with that you left and headed to class.

 

What you didn't know is that V saw what you did and he liked it very much. You stood up for yourself and didn't let yourself get bullied.

"That ~~ girl is interesting." He smirked and walked away.

 

You placed your books on the table and sat at the chair, you looked at your watch and found that there’s still 20 minutes left before our teacher arrives. So, you plugged your earphones on and took a nap.

 

You woke up later when you felt someone was tapping your shoulder. You groggily looked up and found Jung Kook’s handsome face smiling at you.

 

“Am I dreaming?” You thought.

 

He handed you a piece of paper and left the classroom.

"Where's he going?" Jong Suk the class president asked you.

You just shook your head signaling you don't know.

"I guess they are not going to class today eh?" He added.

You stopped the music that was playing from your phone and looked at the note.

 

123-50, BANGTAN TOWER CHEONGDAM-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL.

 

"Cheongdamdong? That would be a bus ride away from here."

 

"Alright class time for a short quiz." Your teacher announced.

You placed the note in your uniform pocket so that you won't lose it and prepared for the exam.

"I'll have to ask Eunji to go with me to that place later." You thought.

As always, because you studied very well and prepared for this exam, it was no sweat for you.

 

During lunch break I told Eunji about it and she almost choked over her lunch.

" I thought it was only a rumor, but I was wrong you are really serious about it." She said.

"I need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter