Chapter 8

Wanted: BTS Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The midterm exams are coming up and in order to pull the boys' grades up, they have been working hard and putting a lot of effort into their studying.

Which means as their tutor it has been a tiring as hell day, they have been bombarding you with questions every second.

J-hope was lying on his stomach with books sprawled over him, Suga was memorizing terms using his rapping skills and Rap Mon was writing a math equation in his mini whiteboard.

Meanwhile Jimin who was staring at the book for a long time had now fallen asleep, V was currently taking a break and was preparing food in the kitchen and Jin was in his room probably studying on his own as well.

"~~ ah! How can you differentiate affluent from affluence?"

"Oh crap I'm stuck! How could this happen? ~~ ah help me!" Rap Mon was frustrated because he couldn’t seem to solve the math problem.

"Oppa I will answer your question later. I'll go check on Rap Mon oppa first." You told him and left to check on Rap Mon.
"Waeyo?" J-hope whined.

"Hyung, affluence means a great amount or supply while affluent means rich or wealthy like you." Joong kook explained while calmly playing on his PSP.

"He is right!" you shouted to j-hope while correcting Rap Mon’s problem.

After helping Rap Mon, Jimin approached you and asked you to explain the Shakespeare book he was reading. You sat close beside him and started explaining it to him bit by bit, when finally Jin who locked himself up inside his room almost the whole day finally came out.

“Hyung! I thought you were out! You must have been studying hard as well.” Jimin said.

“You must be doing good studying alone. Jin-sshi if you need help in anything just ask me alright?” you offered him.

Jin ignored both Jimin and you and proceeded to the kitchen and got himself a cup of coffee.

Jin was about to head back to his room when he heard Jimin spoke to you.

“Does your hair always smell this good? I love the smell of your hair.” Jimin said as gather a few strands of your hair to smell it.

“Really? I don’t really smell anything. I have been using the same shampoo for as long as I can remember.” You told him.

Jimin was actually flirting with you, using his charismatic eyes and killer smile and Jin knew it.

You continued on explaining when you noticed Jimin staring at you. He suddenly came closer to you making you stop in the mid sentence.

"Why? Is there something in my face?" you asked feeling self-conscious and Jimin laughed.


"Yah Park Jimin why don’t you just save your time flirting with girls to some other time and just use your time now to study instead huh? " Jin nagged.

"Hyung since when did you become so cocky?" Jimin asked.

"That's easy. Since my dongsaeng lost his brain and started to hit on his own tutor." Jin pointed out.

" ~~ ah, get up." Jin commanded and you just looked at him dumbfounded and followed his instruction.

"Follow me." Jin told you.

"Yah hyung! She's helping me with En

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter