Chapter 4

Wanted: BTS Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The BTS guys were very down to earth, which made it easier for you to teach them. They goof around most of the time, and they didn't like to study, but they are not really arrogant jerks like what you thought they were. You found Jungkook the maknae really cute. He is a really smart kid, he actually knew the lesson even before you started teaching it to them. "I guess he is just too embarrassed to admit that he was a smart fella." You thought.

"Alright! Finally we are done!" You said. "Thanks for coming over to teach us ~~ ah! " Jungkook thanked.

" Thank you for making it easy for me too." You told him and looked at your watch.

Time went on fast and you didn't notice that it was already ten pm by the time you finished teaching them the lesson taught earlier.

"Oh my god. I didn't notice the time! Oppa would be worried." You whispered which Rap Mon heard.

You returned the books and handouts you took out to your backpack, you zipped it up and walked slowly again down the stairs.

"See you tomorrow ~~ ah." Suga suddenly called out.

"Well, yeah. See you guys." you said and continued walking down the stairs.

"Jin!" Rap mon called him.

Just like earlier Jin was busy typing in his laptop. He did not even look at you once while you were tutoring them. He just sat there at the sofa carrying on his thing with the laptop. 

"Waeyo hyung?" Jin asked, finally taking of his eyes on that thing.

" Go and accompany ~~ on her way back." Rap mon comanded.

"Why me?" Jin asked.

"Just go. It's dangerous for a girl walking alone at night." Rap mon commanded.

"Aish, fine." Jin blew his bangs away and surrendered.

He head down the stairs after you did and went out of the building, cold wind made Jin shiver in surprise. "Aish, where did that girl head to?" he murmured and looked around and saw a tiny figure walking further to the bus stop, Jin follwed you from behind and walked his way there as well.

You checked the bus schedule and found that there is still a bus that is coming, so you sat down at the bench and waited for it to come there in the cold. Jin just went to stand there behind you, your back facing him. While waiting with you, Jin grew bored and started to walk away. Little that he know, their enemy gang BAP was out there spying on him.

 

Six guys suddenly approached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter