Chapter 6

Wanted: BTS Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since you have been the tutor of the bangtan boys. There had been more changes now compared to when you just started, the boys had been doing their homework now and had been more attentive in class. There are still times that they don't attend class, but they made sure that they get to catch up, by letting me explain the lesson to them after class.
The boys were smart, it was just that they lack encouragement that they can do it.
Then there was Jin, he had been uninterested while you were teaching them a few days ago, but now you catch him listening to you whenever you are explaining.

Your best friend Eunji is at your house right now, having a sleepover with you. The both of you were watching TV and eating a tub of ice cream when you sighed and stretched.


"Finally tomorrow is the weekend!" You said.


"Oh, ~~ ah. Why don't we go shopping tomorrow?" Eunji asked you when you suddenly remembered that BTS had invited you to J-hope's party. They told you to bring anyone you'd like along as well.


"Eunji ah, we can't. We have a party to attend to tomorrow." You told her and she looked at you confused.


"It's J-hope's birthday tomorrow. They invited me to go and I want you to come with me." You told her.

“No way! They invited you?” Eunji said in disbelief.

“Yup and you’re going with me.” You told her.

Eunji frowned and crossed her arms. “I’ll think about it.” she said and you begged her until she finally said yes.

That night before you went to sleep, you and Eunji rambled your closet to look for an appropriate dress.

Eunji shook her head disappointed at the dresses she found.

“This is hopeless! All my clothes are too cutesy. Are you sure that I can’t wear any of those?” you asked Eunji who was still looking for something for you to wear.

“If it’s the bangtan boys you are talking about, expect a clubbing kind of party my dear.” Eunji poked her head out and said. You sat there and just frowned, regretting that you even agreed to go to this party.

“I found it!” Eunji shouted and took out a white mini dress. That was a dress you wore to the wedding of your aunt last year.

You didn’t want to wear that dress because it was too showy.

“You’re worried about the open back aren’t you? Don’t worry, tons of girls there at the party would have more skin showing than yours.” She said.

After looking for your dress the both of you went to sleep. Eunji would be the one to fix your hair and make up tomorrow then the both of you will go to her house so she can go and get changed as well.

 

The both of you arrived at the party place just a few minutes late because it was hard to find a taxi at 7pm where everyone is looking for one.

Eunji was right the bangtan boys indeed threw parties at club bars. The place was one of the most expensive ones, where only celebrities and VIP’s get to go in.

The place was already packed with people dancing, some of the faces were familiar, they were all students from your school.

It was both your first time to go to these kind of place, so the both of you just stood there awkwardly.

Eunji was right, people here wore even more showy clothes than mine, they wore skin-tight dresses, many of them even exposed their cleavages.

 

 It was a good thing that Jimin and Jung Kook were just sitting there by the entrance. The both of them noticed you and came to approach you.

“~~ ah! You’re here!” they greeted and you just smiled at them.

“Have you guys seen J-hope? I have a gift here to give him.” You said and the two guys escorted the both of you to the middle where you found J-hope dancing along the music with a glass of drink in his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter