Chapter 1

Wanted: BTS Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Senior year has finally arrived!

For the first time in your high school years in Kyungil High School you were actually smiling while walking along the hallways.

Why?

Because during the summer, it was rumored that the Bangtan boys would no longer be continuing their studies here in Kyungil. Their leader Rap Monster (Kim Namjoon) would be moving to the States. and so what about them?

Well,  you hate them. They were the kingkas of the school who basically bossed around everybody but no one ever bother compalins because the others were too scared and at the same time too helpless.

Anybody who talks bad of the Bangtan Boys would have to face some consequences if not from BTS themselves, their followers (the queenkas).

With BTS going around,  and all the school hierarchy controling you, you always felt that everyday in this school was hell--bull but because of the sudden news of BTS leaving, you felt like its not going to be that way anymore.

You walked down the hallway still wearing that smile while heading towards your locker.

"Move it nerd!" Hyuna the queenka shouted while she was walking down the hallway with her entourage.

"Whatever." I said.

"Omo! Look at this girl trying to act brave just because the bangtan boys are no longer here!" Hyuna said in disbelief.

"Look here nerd. Our oppas might have been gone but we are still here. You should know your place smarty pants." Hyuna warned.

"Let's go girls!" Hyuna said and continued walking down the hallway.

You opened your locker hastily and grabbed your books out.

"I can't believe we were even friends with that girl before." Your best friend Jung Eunji said while opening her locker as well..

"Don't even remind me about that." You said and rolled your eyes.

"Come on, let's head to class." Eunji said.

*flashback*

Hyuna, Eunji and you were the best of friends ever since kindergarten. The three of you were always at the top of the class. You guys not only get good grades but also awards for having great musical skills and becuase of that, some classmates tend to be jealous and tease the three of you all the time but the three of you didn't mind that, as long as you had each other.

The friendship that you thought was forever, changed during middle school. During sixth grade, Hyuna's parents divorced. She no longer was the cheerful and bubbly Hyuna you knew, she turned into a quiet and reserved person. At first she said everything was fine, she still hanged out with the both of you but as the months go by, she became more and more distant, you never saw her laugh again like before.

During first year of high school though everything with her completely changed. You and Eunji waited for her outside the school gates so that the three of you could sit together at the opening ceremony. Hyuna arrived 5 minutes late and the ceremony had already started, she rode a mortorcycle with a 29 year old guy whom she introduced to the both of you as her boyfriend. 

She gave the guy a kiss on the lips before he took off, which really grossed you out but because she is your friend and of course you wanted her to be happy. You just remained silent.

Her long black hair was now cut short and bleached into a sahde of dirty blonde. She wore really think eyeliner and a pair of micro-mini skirt on the first day and by the time the three of you entered the hall alomost all the people shifted their attention from the principal to Hyuna.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter