Chapter 8

Myungsoo The Fake Psychiatrist

 

3 weeks later
 
"Umma Appa it's nice to see you!" Soo Min jumped happily before embracing her parents. It's been long since they both visited her  due to their hectic lifestyles. 
 
" aigoo my dear daughter you look so much better!" Soo Min's mother her hair and sat down together with the family. 
 
"My psychiatrist is really great! He is honest and kind and helpful and happy and...." Soo min rambled off, a goofy grin plastered on to her face. 
 
Just thinking of 'Sungyeol' makes her day. A pity 'Sungyeol' couldn't meet her parents now. She let out an inaudible sigh. 
 
"Oh he seems pretty good, mind if we meet him tomorrow? I want to thank him personally, this great lad. We are flying off next week to Australia so tomorrow will be a great time to thank him." Soo Min's father let out a low chuckle and intertwined his fingers with his wife's. 
 
"Of course! You guys will love him!" Soo Min beamed happily and hugged her parents goodbye. 
 
4 hours later 
 
"Hi Soo Min. " myungsoo's face crinkled into a smile. He plopped his bag onto the couch and stretch his legs. 
 
"Ya Sungyeol I have news for you!" Soo Min pounced onto Myungsoo shrieking into his ears. 
 
Myungsoo's breath hitched. Soo Min's face just 2 cm away from his own.  "Eh?" Myungsoo's voice cracked. 
 
"My parents are coming over tomorrow to see you!" Soo Min chirped. 
 
"MWOH?!" Myungsoo raised his voice unintentionally while Soo Min gawked at him. 
 
"Wae?" Soo Min questioned inquisitively. 
 
2 hours ago 
 
"Ahhhh!!" Sungyeol yelped as Myungsoo cautiously changed his eye bandage. Sungyeol's eye infection had turned for the worse. From his left eye, the virulent parasite had spread to his right eye. 
 
"Ah I can't go for work for another month at least. Sorry Myungsoo but you really need to stand in for me. " sungyeol apologetically whined. 
 
"Ah it's alright! I'm enjoying it!" Myungsoo chuckled as sungyeol's dead serious eyes land on him. 
 
"Yah Myungsoo I don't know what you are doing but remember impersonation is a serious offense and we may be jailed. So don't ever forget your disguise." Sungyeol preached in a stern tone and Myungsoo nodded, abiding to his words. 
 
End of flashback 
 
Impersonation is a serious offense and we may be jailed. 
 
Myungsoo let out an involuntary shiver. 
 
No way he is able to pull off in front of her parents. 
No way he can get unnoticed with his casual speech. 
No way he could deceive those mature adults. 
 
Myungsoo bit his lower lips and gently opened his eyes. Soo Min was staring at him with curious eyes. 
 
"Soo Min I have to tell you something..."