Chapter 5

Myungsoo The Fake Psychiatrist

A/n: Anything in italics are Myungsoo's thoughts :)

"Yea that's how the session went." Myungsoo smiled half heartedly. 

Myungsoo and Sungjong were in the mall while Myungsoo poured his heart out to Sungjong. Myungsoo had another session today which he dreaded so dearly. He honestly thought Lady Luck was shining on him last session that Soo Min decided not to claw him.

"Ya hyung help me find some lipsticks alright! I need it for my fashion elective!" Sungjong whined and Myungsoo groaned. His arms were full off carriers from almost all the shops in the mall. Sungjong needed lipsticks, dresses, heels and all sort of girly things for his fashion elective project and had forcibly dragged Myungsoo out of bed to the mall with him.

"Mine." A smooth fair hand slammed onto the lipstick that Sungjong was about to lay his hands on. Sungjong hissed and glared at a posh lady with manicured red fingernails. Her eyes widened in authority as she and Sungjong had a staring battle on who's getting that lipstick. 

"Never ever. I saw it first." Sungjong sweeped the lipstick off the counter and stauntered off hurriedly.

"NO YOU GIVE IT BACK!" The posh lady spun Sungjong around and snatched the liptstick away. Sungjong snatched it back double quick time and the lady hissed in frustration. The battle ensued as Myungsoo watched on worriedly a distance away, his brother cursing and swearing while the lady grabbed his hair.

What a comical scene.

Myungsoo zoned out watching the battle that was gaining fruitless ground when all of a sudden Sungjong's shrieks caught his attention.

"HYUNG CATCH IT! RUN TO THE CASHIER TO PAY FOR IT" The lipstick came flying out towards him and Myungsoo saw the lady's face in horror and Sungjong's face in truimph. Myungsoo fumbled with the liptstick and took off to the cashier.

Not because his brother needed the lipstick but because the mad hopping lady was chasing after him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I swear that's the last time I'm coming to the mall with you." Myungsoo breathed heavily as he slumped at the park bench. 

"Aww thanks Hyung you were a total savior! Now I can start my fashion elective project and ace it!" Sungjong beamed happily and Myungsoo chucked.

Anything for my dearest brother.

"Hyung.... I got no space in my bags already." Sungjong whined and glanced at Myungsoo with hopeful eyes while Myungsoo narrowed his eyes and got the message.

"Aish fine fine, put them in my bag." Myungsoo opened his haversack and grabbed some small carriers and stuff it in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Soo Min." Myungsoo bowed and entered the room. Soo Min nodded, acknowledging his presence before plopping herself down on the seat.

"May I sit?" Myungsoo asked cautiously before Soo Min nodded her head. Myungsoo gingerly sat down. He wasn't as afraid as the first time he met her, but trepidation still hovered in his heart. Two cups of water were placed on the table in between and Soo Min was gawking at him. 

To be honest, Soo Min was not afraid of Myungsoo. She could tell that Myungsoo was harmless and fearful, from his constant fidgeting and extreme caution when he speaks or does anything.

"Please confirm your particulars firstly." Myungsoo handed the file over to Soo Min, unintentionally knocking a paper cup over and spilling over the table.

"Oh shoot." Myungsoo cursed under his breath and hurriedly fumbled for napkins in his bag but Sungjong's things crammed his bag.

Argh Sungjong's stuff, whatever. Myungsoo emptied his whole bag. Soo Min's eyes widened as she saw lipsticks, heels and, she was positive, earrings and necklaces tumble out of Myungsoo's bag.

"You sick ert, why do you have girls' things in your bag huh?!" Soo Min shrieked and Myungsoo's breathing hitched. His mind was blurred and he could not think of a good reason  and way to explain.

"I..." Myungsoo trailed off, unable to explain the long story. He watches Soo Min with caution and closes his eyes before letting a huge sigh.

"I'm gay alright."