Chapter 15

Myungsoo The Fake Psychiatrist

It hurts very bad. It felt as if a machete was slicing through his veins deep within. Myungsoo lay on his bed, his hair matted with sweat. He had tried unsuccessfully to sleep for escapism, but the weather was unmerciful. Sungyeol and Sungjong had gone on a short trip overseas for relaxation, leaving Myungsoo all alone in the house.
 "This would not do." Myungsoo swung his body out of his bed, jabbed the shower button and felt the water soak his clothes thorough. The cool water tickled him, before smoothly massage his aching heart. Myungsoo peeled his clothes off his body and threw them in the laundry basket.

He decides to spend the next twenty minutes in the shower.

"User unavailable. Try again later". The clear voice rang in Myungsoo's ears. He tossed the phone on his bed and he headed out to meet him.

"Oh Kim Myungsoo, what is it you want from me?" Chunji's arrogantly strut towards Myungsoo, who sat in front of a cup of vanilla latte. His eyes are casted downwards, his hand lossely gripping onto the handle of the cup. Seeking no response, Chunji pulled over another chair and sat across Myungsoo.

"You like Soo Min too right dear?" Chunji malicious voice pricked his soul.

"Please don't hurt her. That's all I ask for. Bye" Myungsoo pushed himself from the table and stood up. 

"You can have her. After I get what I want from her." Chunji tilted his head and smirked. Myungsoo turned his back slowly, anger enamating from his eyes.

"I will protect her then."

"Dear, you don't know who you are dealing with."

------

"You are here." Chunji smiled and pulled a chair for Soo Min. Soo Min flashed a small smile and peered at her phone. Myungsoo had called her 36 times. She had cruelly rejected all his calls but something in her heart told her to pick the next call.

But the next call never came.

"Myungsoo?" Soo Min nodded folornly.

"I met him just now. He's leaving Seoul." Chunji said, a sympathetic smile graced his lips. A gasp escaped from Soo Min's lips. No wonder, the calls stopped coming.

"When...?"

"Just a few hours ago. Soo Min it's alright. You will forget him soon." Chunji embraced Soo Min, feeling her tremble and then her tears which streamed and stained his shirt.

-----

Myungsoo's body was sore all over. He tried to move, a stabbing pain in his neck caused him to groan. He tried to touch his wound but realized his hands were bounded to a pillar. He knew who did this and why he did this to him. 

A/n: Sorry for not updating for a long time guys! Life just gets busier and busier :(