Chapter 14

Myungsoo The Fake Psychiatrist

A/n: Sorry guys for not updating for so long! Anyway, in case you all have forgotten what happened previously, Chunji sent men to beat Myungsoo up and Soo Min called Myungsoo yep! 

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo forced his eyelids open as the sunlight screamed in his face to wake up. His head was aching less than the previous night and he crawled out his couch, pushing away his crumpled blankets.

"Well Mister Mister Kim Myungsoo, you owe me a pair of underpants." Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo mack to the couch, sitting on his lap as Myungsoo groaned in pain. Sungyeol crossed his arms with a look of disapprovement. 

Sungyeol held up a pair of stinky, wet underpants up with his hand.

"It smells like the seawater no mattter how much I wash it! Damn you never going to lend you my underspants alright!" Sungyeol sighed in annoyance before tossing the underpants in Myungsoo's face.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes,swiping that fabric off his face and went to the bathroom for a wash up. Soo Min said she would call Chun Ji. His heart started racing, unknowingly afraid that Soo Min might fall for Chun Ji instead.

He had to confess to her soon.

----------------------------------------------------

"Chunji, something happened to Myungsoo last night." Soo Min calmly stated.

"Oh?" Chun Ji questioned innocently. Of course that tattletale Myungsoo would tell her, of course his men were too stupid enough not to finish him off.

"Yes, some gang beat him up." Chunji shrugged apathetically while Soo Min impatiently blurted out.

"Did you do it?"

Chun Ji set his utensils down calmly, an eerie feel emitting from him. He glanced at Soo Min dangerously.

"I will never let anyone have you. But-" he stopped. "I wouldn't do such a thing, you know that. That myungsoo guy, be careful of him, I have a feeling he is hiding something from you." 

Chunji smiled and picked up his fork and jabbed it into a juicy meat. He devoured it before wiping his mouth with a napkin. Soo Min shivered involuntarily and set her eyes down, planning to visit Myungsoo soon.

------------------------------------------------

"Oh hey Myungsoo's first love, please come in." Sungjong beckoned Soo Min into the house.

"Sorry?" Soo Min was baffled, isn't Sungjong Myungsoo's lover? *Oh well guess he is some jealous diva*. Soo Min knocked on Myungsoo's door and set her foot in. The room was dimly lit but she could make out Myungsoo's figure and his hissing sound.

"Damn. Argh. This one." Myungsoo dabbed the antiseptic on his wounds, his eyes threatening to put up a splendid fountain show in front of Soo Min.

"That looks really bad." Soo Min took the cotton wool from Myungsoo and dabbed the wounds gently. There were many of them. A few cuts on his face, an exceptionally large abrasion on his forehead, bruises on his stomach, legs and arms. Myungsoo kept really quiet.

"I talked to Chunji today morning. He said he didn't do it." She started hesistantly. "Maybe it wasn't him" Soo Min did trust Myungsoo, but Chunji denied doing this. And Chunji wouldn't do such a thing wouldn't he? Chunji wouldn't! He already said he learnt from his mistakes.

"Hmm okay." Myungsoo's heart crashed to the floor. The wounds didn't stung anymore. Of course, she would believe Chun Ji...

"You okay?" Soo Min asked worriedly.

"Hmm." Myungsoo nodded.

"Myungsoo."

"Hmm?"

"Are you angry?"

"No. Just a littled shacked from this."

"Oh."

"Soo Min?"

"Yea Myungsoo?"

"I like you alot. Really alot." Myungsoo blurted out, his heart beat increased six folds and then the awkward silence followed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He is keeping something from you." Chunji's voice rang out in her ears.

"I figure you are straight." Soo Min spat, sounding angrier than she intended to be.

"I'm sorry for lying. Back then I wanted the trust." Myungsoo muttered.

"Yea and what more? A fabricated trust. Chunji was right about you!" Soo Min seethed, erupting with anger. 

How dare Myungsoo lied to her? How dare Myungsoo tried to be her friend this way? 

"But I won't do anything indecent to you I promise." Myungsoo stood up and Soo Min turned her back away. 

"No. Go away. You know I hate people who lie. You know it." Soo Min stormed out of the house. And that was it. Myungsoo's confession crumpled on the floor, just like any fallen leaf raked up by the autumn wind