Chapter 13

Myungsoo The Fake Psychiatrist
"Bloody bloody bloody Chun Ji." Myungsoo muttered dragging his heavy body out of the waters. The waves collided on him, soaking him to the bitter core of his bones. 
 
The unfriendly wind decided to . Myungsoo shivered, fished his phone out of his pocket. He jabbed the buttons repeatedly. His screen flickered and his phone started up. 
 
Oh thank goodness. He sighed and lay on the dry sand at the back shore. 
 
"Hyung...." 
 
"What the hell Myungsoo where are you?!"
 
"Hey long story Sungyeol... Come and get me. I'm at the beach." Myungsoo tiredly whispered, his throat aching. He hung up quickly and sprawled on the sand lifelessly. 
 
--------------
 
 
 
 
 
"I am absolutely not in the mood to ask what is happening. Neither am I in the mood to let you go." Sungyeol berates fiercely. 
 
"I got onto some 's nerves." Myungsoo's voice croaked. 
 
"Right. Assuming what you said is true, may I know how?"
 
"Her boyfriend. The jealous, man y, clingy annoying boyfriend!" Myungsoo yelled into the air and heaved a tired sigh. 
 
"Him?" Myungsoo nodded. He tossed over, pulled the blankets and tucked himself to sleep. 
-------
 
 
 
 
 
22:30
 
 
His phone rang and vibrated violently. Myungsoo slurred and slumped his hand heavily on his phone. 
 
"Myungsoo." Soo Min's voice rang gently in his ears. 
 
"Oh hey Soo Min. Sorry I'm really tired now, can we talk tomorrow?" Myungsoo cajoled, his eyes already fluttering close. 
 
"Myungsoo are you upset? Sungyeol called me." Her voice was heavenly music and his anger and hatred dispersed like smoke. 
 
"Just want to say I believe you alright. I will talk to Chunji." Soo Min chuckled softly. 
 
"Hmm.. Thanks." Myungsoo mumbled sleepily into his phone. 
 
He was tired. But inside? He was leaping like a child! Because Soo Min chose to believe him over her boyfriend. She never questioned him not doubted the truth. She trusted him that much. 
 
Soo Min was struck by Myungsoo. His voice. His voice when he is tired, it was intoxicating to her senses. She could imagine Myungsoo lying on his bed, with his blankets crumpled and ruffled hair, and his grey wife beater. 
Oh too bad he's gay......
 
"Goodnight Myung." Soo Min whispered, she heard the soft snores on the line and gently hung up. She smiled to herself, her heart light and happy. 
 
Her smile vanished.
She needs to call Chun Ji now. 
 
 
 
a/n: sorry guys for the really late updates recently huehue school has been really tough