Chapter 7

Myungsoo The Fake Psychiatrist

"Hyuuuuunnng, Myungsoo is being a total here." Sungjong groaned and whined and trashed about. But nothing could be done to reverse his unavoidable breakdown of his reputation. Him as a gay?! He's pretty and feminine but he was straighter than a ruler.

"I don't care anymore Kim Myungsoo, your joke has gone too far. You better make sure you do this job well if not I am really going to have your head!" Sungyeol let out an audible sigh, if Myungsoo's rationale was well supported, no harm letting Myungsoo try it.

Myungsoo beamed at Sungyeol before sharply turning to Sungjong and putting on a monstrous expression with his tongue sticking out.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Soo Min!" Myungsoo smiled and Soo Min returned his gesture with a grin. Myungsoo was ambitious in his plans today. He was planning to get Soo Min to recount her experiences and probably helped her get through it. Time was running short before Soo Min's parents decide to sit in and observe Myungsoo. Sungyeol would be back then but he needed the information which is Myungsoo's responsibility to find out.

"Soo Min, we have to talk about your issue I suppose?" Myungsoo started off gingerly, he knew it was sensitive to her.

"I see... Yes sure. So where do I start?" Soo Min's face fell and gulped.

"The day it happened."

"I used to have a boyfriend. He always pressurized me to get intimate but I always refused." Soo Min paused, her breath hitching, her heart starting to beat wildly.

"And he took it his own way... I tried to stop him but he didn't... He was an insane man." Soo Min choked and her eyes got blurry with tears. Her recount flashed repeatedly before her eyes and she hugged her knees crying softly.

Myungsoo tossed his notebook aside and hurried over to Soo Min, placing his arm over Soo Min, comforting her.

"Don't worry. Your gay friend is here with you."

------------------------------------------------------

The crying subsided and Soo Min buried her head in Myungsoo's chest. Myungsoo her hair and lifted her chin to face him.

"Hey cheer up, let's not talk about it anymore!" Myungsoo gave a warm smile before fishing out a panda stuffie and presented it to Soo Min.

"Sungyeol-sshi! Thank you, pandas are my favourites..." Soo Min sniffled and smiled gratefully at Myungsoo's small gestures and meticulously place it on the table admiring it.

"I wanted to make it for you but I had no time this morning, so why not make it together now?" Myungsoo's eyes shone as he retrieved a bag. It was a grocery bag with bottles of soda and a sliced watermelon.

"Simple, you mash the watermelon and I will pour the soda alright?" Myungsoo beamed and shove the huge container in between both of them. He handed Soo Min a spoon and popped open the soda.

"DAMMIT SUNGYEOL YOU ADDED TOO MUCH!" Soo Min shrieked happily as the container overflow gradually, creating a mess at the base.

"YA SOO MIN MASH IT WELL!" Myungsoo giggled as both of them fervently churned and mixed the food together.

"TADAA." Myungsoo handed another spoon to Soo Min and took one for himself. They both dug their spoons into their dish happily like little children. Myungsoo took a huge bite as Soo Min suspiciously prod her finger onto the dish, before inhaling the heavenly taste of the dish. Myungsoo stuffed another spoonful into Soo Min's mouth, causing her to giggle, soda overflowing from .

"Ya Soo Min you are so unladylike." Myungsoo took a napkin and wiped . Soo Min giggled and chewed fervently on the watermelon.

"Where did you learn this from?!" 

"I do it often with Sungjong." Myungsoo replied with his mouth half full.

"Aww sweet lovebirds huh." Myungsoo choked and calmed himself down. Soo Min giggled, thinking that Myungsoo must have been really embarrassed.

Silence took over for minutes while they ate quickly due to their hunger. Soo Min stole a glance of Myungsoo before breaking the silence.

"Sungyeol-sshi komawo! I'm so glad I have a friend like you."

~~~

A/n: hello my new and old subscribers thank you for your support!!

Yep the watermelon and soda dish is from Sesame Player where Myungsoo and Sunggyu made it together ^^