Chapter 6

Myungsoo The Fake Psychiatrist

"Where the your common sense went KIM. MYUNG. SOO!" Sungyeol shrieked as Myungsoo covered his ears pitifully. It was 8pm, where the cold wind whipped through the entire house. The weather was horrible, lightning flashing lighting the neighborhood up.

The weather was chilly, and so was the mood in the house.

"You told me not to mention Sungjong in case she probes into our family details and find out that I am not you!" Myungsoo retorted back., his tongue shooting like a machine gun.

"Well you could have said you take fashion elective too! LIKE ME!" Sungjong piped in cutely, his grin spread across his whole face. Darn you little brat all of this commotion is happening thanks to your project. Myungsoo's face heated up in annoyance.

"SHUT UP SUNGJONG. Psychiatrists do not take fashion electives!" Sungyeol rebutted, his hair was messy and his fingers ran through them hurriedly.

"It could have been your night classes or something..."

"SHUSH!" Sungyeol and Myungsoo flared up silmutaenously. Both glaring daggers at Sungjong. Sungyeol was beyond furious that Myungsoo had tarnished his reputation while Myungsoo was mad that Sungjong's project had caused this trouble.

Sungjong quietened down, lowering his eyes back to his work. Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo and sighed.

"Tell her you lied about 'you' being gay. Just say you bought it for your girlfriend or something."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Soo Min-sshi, may I enter?" Myungsoo knocked on the door.

"Oh you are here! Anyeong! Come in!" Soo Min got up hurriedly and opened the door for Myungsoo. But she received a shell shocked Myungsoo with his mouth open.

why is she so friendly to me all of a sudden?

Myungsoo nodded cautiously and sat down spreading his files all over the table. He noticed that Soo Min was livelier, more comfortable and obviously more accepting towards Myungsoo's presence. His heart was beating wildly due to the sudden change of treatment from Soo Min.

Is she plotting to murder me?

Soo Min plopped on the couch and grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly, exhaling a large amount of air and glanced at Myungsoo.

"Are you starting?" She raised an eyebrow and Myungsoo hurriedly nodded.

"Well first things first, to clear up the previous session's misunderstanding. I am not a psychopath and those are for my girlfriend." Myungsoo cleared his thoart.

"Or you mean your boyfriend?" Soo Min chuckled, raising an inquisitive eyebrow at him and a shade of pink spread through Myungsoo's cheeks.

"Huh..."

"Actually don't feel embarrased, I am really acceptable when it comes to these things." Soo Min comforted with a warm smile. It was the first time he saw Soo Min smile so cutely. So pretty.

"Well actually..."

"I said don't feel inferior just because you are like this! You are still a human!" Soo Min cut in. "Furthermore, I like it better that you are like this, since I know you wouldn't harm me like those bastards."

Oh that means she will open up to me easily, didn't I, Kim Myungsoo, the genius just lessen Sungyeol's  workload by a million?

"Oh.. Yea it was for my boyfriend." Myungsoo started off awkardly. 

"Sungjong." He ended in truimph.

~~~~~~

A/n: Hello guys thanks for your comments and subscription :) Pardon me for not updating often I will try to haha (: