Chapter 9

It's True Love

A/N : Ah.. it's been a while since I updated.. I tried my best making it long and enjoyable.. SO.. enjoy ! 

 

Chapter 9

            [Victoria’s POV]

            I sat around for a while. We have practice after this. And maybe we have to combine the practice room with some other group. I’m not sure which, but I’m sure we’ll get along, cause I get along fine with any of SM groups. Actually, we all get along just fine. Everybody’s friendly to us, and we try our best to be friendly with them too. They all do say, that f(x) has got a charm that made everyone likes us. I don’t know about that, but I’m glad. The door suddenly opened, and Sulli came in. I am roommates with her, so not too much on the surprise part. Sulli handed me her phone.

            “Umma, it’s manager oppa. He said he couldn’t contact your phone, so he contacted mine.”

            “Oh, thanks Sulli, dear.” I grabbed the phone from her, and immediately talked to f(x)’s manager.

            “Hello?”

            “Ah, yes Victoria. You’re not doing anything after practice, right?”

            “Nope. I don’t think I have another event after this.”

            “Good, cause after practice, you have to go interview at the We Got Married studio. I will take you there, after practice.”

            “What? Am I going to be on We Got Married?”

            “Maybe, if you’re accepted. Remember that, okay? I’ll be in front of the building precisely at 4. Also, remember to dress for the occasion. Bye, now.”

            “Goodbye, oppa.” I closed the phone. Sulli, who was beside me the whole time, grinned widely.

            “Unnie!! You’re going to be on We Got Married? Ah!! That is gooood news! Maybe you’ll get to meet the Adam couple that we all adore soo much!”

            “Yeah, maybe. But if they don’t find me interesting, they’re not going to pick me, Sulli,” I said to her.

            “Wait, unnie. Do you want to go on the show or not?”  

            “I don’t know, Sulli. Part of me wants to, part of me doesn’t. And the part that don’t want me to go on, that part I don’t know why..”

            “Maybe it’s because you don’t to get married yet?”

            “Well, not that. I mean, here, I’m kind of considered old. Should I be married now? I don’t know when will this opportunity come again.. I guess.. I shall just give it a shot then.”

            “Yeah! That’s the Vic-umma I know!” Sulli hugged me. “Oh, are you ready for practice? We are going there in a few minutes. I heard from Amber that we are going to share the room with SHINee, and from Luna unnie that Super Junior oppas are going to also be there.”

            Great. More drama.

            “I’ll be there in a sec.”

*****

            All five of us entered the practice room, and saw that SHINee was practicing themselves, for their comeback, Lucifer. We knew it as soon as they told us, of course. But this is the first time any of us heard the song. It was really catchy, you know? The moves are as usual, hard as always. The way I see them do it, it must’ve took a long time to get everything in sync. But there is Key, who can follow anyone just from seeing them.

            “Ooah!” suddenly, we heard a thud. It was Onew, he accidentally tripped. Perhaps the floor was too smooth?

            “Are you okay?”

            “Yeah, I’m fine.. This happens all the time.. When I’m not focusing..”

            “Well, that’s.. Good?”

            “So, today we will be sharing the practice room?” Taemin asked, as he shut off the the loud music.

            “Yeah, and with Super Junior oppas too,” Luna answered.

            “I don’t know, but I don’t think we will fit, I mean like 30 people in here?”

            “Yeah.. There won’t be enough room to dance, then..”

            “True..”

            Then, the door opened. And in come Super Junior. But it wasn’t 10 guys. It was only like, 4.

            “Yo! What are you guys doing?” Leeteuk oppa said, as he stepped into the practice room.

                        “Shouldn’t you be practicing?” Kyuhyun continued. 

            “Luna! Annyeong~” That was the first thing that came out from Ryeowook oppa.

            “Sulli-ah. Here’s your sunglasses back,”Heechul oppa gave Sulli her sunglasses, which, he borrowed for their goodbye stage.

            “Anything new?” Yesung came in, and we all sat in group circle.

            Leeteuk was the first to sit, followed by Kyuhyun, then I sat beside him, Onew came, Heechul, Sulli, Krystal, Yesung, Minho, Taemin, Ryeowook, Luna, Jonghyun, Key and Amber. It was a definitely a group circle. SHINee was wiping their sweat and drinking from bottles of mineral water, and then, we all focused to the center, Leeteuk.

            “Today, we actually came just to watch you guys practice, cause we don’t have anything after this. The other five, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Donghae, Siwon and Sungmin all have schedules.” He explained. “Soo..”

            “Oh yeah!” Sulli exclaimed. “I forgot to tell you guys this, did you hear? A few people from here got called by the We Got Married crew!”

            Oh. Great. Now. The. Atmosphere. Is. Going. To. Be. Awkward.

            “Who got a call from Super Junior?” surprisingly, Onew’s the one who asked.

            “I think, Donghae and Sungmin. They did seem pretty excited yesterday night, don’t you think?” Heechul said.

            “Why would they be excited? Because they’re going to get girlfriends? Won’t ELF be mad?”

            “Well… I.. Don’t know?”

            “Anybody from SHINee?” this time, Krystal was the one who asked. Slowly, Onew raised his hand.

            “I got the call.” That was quite surprising. Well, not actually. He’s already 22, and it does make sense that the other SHINee members didn’t get it. The other possible one was, Jonghyun.

            “F(x), anybody?” I kept quiet.

            “So.. I guess no one got it?” Kyuhyun said, and he looked at me. Probably guessing I was the one who got it.

            “I didn’t,” Luna answered.

            “Me too, that’s impossible for me and Sulli,” Krystal followed.

            “So did I. I’m only 19..”

            “Victoria, did you get it?” I hesitated, whether to nod, or not.

            Silence filled the room.

            “Oh, unni! You can just tell them, you know?” Sulli blurted out.

            “Umm.. Yeah, I got it.”

            “Hmm.. Kang In should be here. He could give you guys some advice, you know? On getting selected.”

            “Totally agree.”

            They kept on talking, and talking and perhaps forgetting about practice. It was just me and Onew, who quieted down. Well, at least until our managers got here. The door opened, and there was SHINee’s and F(x)’s manager.

            “Come on! We got to go now!” he called.

            “Vic, good luck on your interview!” Kyuhyun said, as I walked away from the circle.

            “Hwaiting, umma!” the other four f(x) members said, encouraging me.

            I was outside, and so was Onew. The managers talked, and said because we were going to the same place, we are going in one car only. That meant, two managers in front, two passengers in the back. Again, ugh ugh and ugh…

            As soon as I entered, I tried my best not to look to my right. Cause there, would be the place that Onew sits. Yeah, I’m going to keep quiet. Yeah, don’t say a thing, Vicky..

            “So.. You’re going on the interview too, noona?” he started.

            “Yup.. But I don’t think I’m going to get chosen. I’m just.. well not that extraordinary.”

            “Really? But you’re awesomely 4D, noona..”

            “Thanks,”

*****

            [Onew’s POV]

            “Really? But you’re awesomely 4D, noona..”

            It would be better if you and I would be a couple on the show..Okay, Onew! Remember, when they ask you, who you want to be coupled with, just say Victoria!

            “Thanks,” she said, flashing another smile at me. Her glance changed from me, to the window. No, noona! Look at me, the face that melts the hearts of many girls. And will melt yours soon..

            “Noona, if they ask you who you want to be with, who are you going to answer?”I asked honestly. She hates people who lie, so I shouldn’t lie, right? I crossed my fingers, wishing it would be me.. Come on! Come on!

            “I would ask for a list.. I think I would choose from, the person that I knew from that list..” she startled. Hmm.. If I was on that list, maybe she would choose me?

            “Ah. The car stopped. Good luck, noona!” I said, we exchanged handshakes, and I followed my manager, she followed hers.

            I followed my manager to a black room, the one that I see on WGM shows, maybe this is the place where they all did that black room interview. The PD told me to sit down, facing the camera. He told me to introduce myself, and answer when I was questioned.

            “Annyeong haseyo, chonun SHINee’s leader, Onew-imnida!” I said confidently, and some noonas were clapping at the back. Keke..

            “Describe yourself,” the hyung that hold the camera in front of me asked.

            “I’m quite funny, and like to do body gags.. Smiling is my thing and I like tons of other stuff,” I carefully explained.

            “What would you react if your future virtual wife was to prepare you a surprise birthday meal?”

            “I’d be surprised, of course. And also maybe repay her by giving her, her own splendid super great birthday surprise.”

            “Do you think you’re capable of taking care of your future wife?”

            “Yes, I think so.”

            “What would be your ideal house?”

            “Ideal house.. I like a house in the suburbs, where it is closed to the market and everything. Perhaps a white house? With some gates.. With flowers too… Oh! And is near to my mother’s shop.”

            “Your ideal type?”

            “Somebody who’s cute and charming, likes to cook and.. I have a very good first impression on her.”

            “Who would you want to be on WGM with?”

            I hesitated. Do I want to answer? Onew! You know you want to..

            “Victoria.”

*****

            [Nichkhun’s POV]

            Gosh, my schedule’s really starting to tighten up. I’m getting weaker and weaker by the day, keke. My last schedule for today is to go interview at the We Got Married studio. I really wanted to be in that show. It  has been like, twice? That I got cancelled because of my tight schedule. I would be really lucky if I were to be in that show.

            I arrived, and saw another car coming in by the path. I noticed it contained two celebrities, and I stayed for awhile to find out who’s the celebrity. The first one that came out was a guy, but I couldn’t remember what’s his name. I think we already met, on one day. But I can’t remember him. Another girl got out, she seemed a bit taller, like they were the same height. But then, she wore high heels, that shouldn’t be counted. I looked a bit longer at the girl, and noticed, it was her.

            Victoria Song, the day we met at the haunted house was the first time I lost a girl to someone.To actually find out that it was Kyuhyun, of Super Junior did that, my mood wasn’t that good. But I tried to remain the angelic face, I should keep a good image for 2PM. I saw her heading towards the studio after she shaked hands with that other guy, and then I followed her there. Well, we were at the same studio. Maybe just different rooms.

            I ran a lil bit, leaving my manager behind, to catch up with her. Ah.. Poor manager hyung, he really needs exercise. I caught up with her, and before I greeted, she already turned around, and found out it was me.

            “Annyeong haseyo!” she said, with a 90 degree bow, together with a loud voice.

            “Oh, annyeong haseyo!” I replied with another bow.

            “I’m Victoria,” she smiled widely.

            “You don’t remember me?” That was weird. I actually lost her at the haunted house. How could she not remember my utmost angelic face?

            “Sorry, no..”

            “That other day, you don’t remember? The haunted house incident?”

            “Ah! Yes! Now I remember.. What was your name again? Sorry, I have a really bad memory,” she clapped her hands once, saying that.

            “Nichkhun.”

            “Ah.. Nichkhun-ssi? Chuseongmnida! I didn’t mean to forget.”

            “Ah.. Gwenchanayeo..”

            “Victoria! Come on! It’s time for you to go in!” a guy, that looked like in his early 30s, called Victoria.

            “Oh! I got to go, goodbye! See you next time!” she waved back at me, turning her head towards the manager, and entered the black room.

            I know who I’m going to pick now.

            I stayed by the first black room, and saw that other guy came out. And at once, he noticed me, sitting, and toying around with my blackberry.

            “Ah.. Nichkhun-ssi?”

            “Ne?”

            “Onew. The guy you met that day?”

            “Ah..”