Chapter 7

It's True Love

 

A/N : My first author's note here, keke. So, can you please help me??! I need help. Which should find Vic first? Onew, Nichkhun, SHINee and f(x), or Keyber? Help ! Please help me!! --paste your decision in the comments, thanks.. 

 

Chapter 7

 

            [Victoria’s POV]

 

            I was waiting for Nichkhun to go on, and answer my question, when suddenly someone took hold of my mouth, grabbing it with their hands. ‘It’ told me to stay quiet, and not to make any noise. Then, ‘it’ took me to a dark room, unveiling it’s face, and started to talk to me. Well, from it’s voice, I was certain, that ‘it’ was a ‘he’.

 

            “Don’t worry, I’m not gonna harm you. Just stay and relax here for a bit. I’m just going to stand here,” the guy with the familiar voice said. I swore I heard this voice somewhere, just that I couldn’t recognize it.

 

            “Who are you? Why are you taking me away? Why am I suppose to stay here? What do you want?” I asked him, just to burden his mind.

 

            “If I reveal this to you, will you not tell anyone? Not even the f(x) members?” he said, in a low-toned voice.

 

            “I will not tell the others, but I will tell my f(x) members,” I answered, truthfully. 

 

            “Well.. fair enough. You do need to tell your kids everything, I see it that way.”

 

            “The reason, is because, well, I’m not just a nobody, quite popular actually. And we’re pretty close. I know you kinda don’t recognize my voice, but it seems familiar. You never recognize anyone’s voice, Qian ah..”

 

            “I think I know you..”

 

            “Guess who I am first, and I’ll tell you why. Come on, you know who I am..” he said, with a cool voice.

 

            Now, who is it? That’s close to me.. There’s too many. I gotta admit, I’m friendly and loves making friends. So there’s too many. Compared with the girlfriends I have, with the friends who are boys, I’ve got more opposite gender friends. That are CLOSE to me. Who is it? Who is it?

 

            “Oh, come on, Odd Qian.. It’s terrible enough you don’t recognize my voice, you don’t even know it’s me,” and then, I got it.

 

            “Cho Kyuhyun! Why are you doing this?” naughty Kyu..

 

            “Keke.. Finally figured out, huh? Well, don’t you remember that day, when you told me about the surprising Nichkhun, and how you’re worried that Onew would feel troubled?” I nodded.

 

            “Well, I figured out a way to know who likes you better. It was kind of coincidental that you went to the haunted house, just as I planned. So, I planned to do this. Whoever found you first, likes you whole lot better!” Kyu concluded.

 

            “You could’ve told me first! I was really frightened, you know that?”

 

            “Chill.. It was just a surprise. It wouldn’t have worked if you knew, keke..”

 

            “And what’s with that hair? Looks really funny, you know? Your fans are going to be disappointed seeing their favourite singer like this, not handsome anymore,” I .

 

            “Okay, okay. Stop with the teasing. I’m sorry. So, let’s just wait. I’m sure they would come by anytime now,” he said, as he took a seat beside me. “Let’s just, chat.We have a lot of catching up to do.”

 

*****

 

            [Nichkhun’s POV]

 

            I’m still hesitating on whether I should stay outside with the 2PM members, or go inside following the search party for Victoria. I feel really guilty now, now that Amber made me feel that way. She was kind of feminine while in her normal mode, but I’ve learned one thing. Never make Amber angry. Her boyish charms are going to flood any second, and you might get beaten. Just my opinion, anyways.

 

            I took a glance at Wooyoung, who’s been all about his sneaky smile. I’m wondering if he planned anything to happen. But then again, Junho’s kind of fidgeting too. Maybe he’s got something to do with this? The other 3 looks the same, relaxed as always. I shouldn’t think of them as the culprit.

 

            “Khun hyung! Where are you going?”

 

            “I feel guilty, Junho.”

 

            I took out my mini torchlight even though it didn’t really help me that much before. Starting from the exit route of the house, I went into one by one of the rooms in the house. I did search everywhere. I even found the f(x) and SHINee members, but I try my best to avoid them. Because of my unhelpful torchlight, I asked one of the zombies who looked kind of exhausted, to be my guide. Turns out that zombie was a fangirl of mine.

 

            “Thanks for your autograph! Eeeeek!” the zombie girl jumped up and down. \

 

            “I’m trying to find someone, do you know anyone who is planning something here?” I asked her politely, but at the same time, signaling her that I needed to rush.

 

            “Hmm.. The other guys did tell me that some celebrity was here, and was planning something quite surprising.. But it was confidential, I can’t reveal anything,” she replied, cluelessly.

 

            “Do you know where they are? Please? I’m trying to find that person right now. And if I don’t I’d be in real, big trouble.”

 

            “Well.. I already got your autograph and a selca together, so.. Okay! I’ll lead you to that place. But seriously, you can’t tell anyone,” she guided to me towards three doors, that I thought looked similar.

 

            “Pick one. Actually, two celebrities did this. I’m not sure which one, but you can only choose one door. The others would be furious if they found out I was gone,” the girl explained. I nodded, and thought to myself. Which door should I choose? The one with the head hanging, leg hanging or the one with another bloody head hanging? It’s all about instincts, Khun-ah. Trust your heart..

 

            I opened the door. And wasn’t I shocked to see..

 

*****

 

            [Onew’s POV]

 

            Okay. I’m definitely in big trouble now. BIG. The dark atmosphere that surrounds me doesn’t really help. Only worsens the condition. I officially lost all SHINee members. We told Key to go away, he was nagging too much that his nags is going to bleed our ears if we didn’t chase him away. Then, I got distracted by one of the ghosts, who suddenly jumped out, probably thinking I was one of the trespassers and I fell onto the ground. The others, not realizing this, just went on their way. 

 

            I explained to the ghost, who helped me up, that I was searching for something. It looked apologetic indeed and apologized for scaring me. I said it was okay, and the ghost wanders off. I wonder. Is the ghost a real person or really a ghost?

 

            Doesn’t matter anyway. I can’t show the others my weak side, so I continued to now search for both, Victoria and the SHINee members. I wandered off, all alone. I wasn’t that scared as before. Then, I heard somebody talking. And right in front of me, even if it was dark, I could see. A door. That hangs in front, a head. I don’t know who’s head it belongs to, but one thing’s for sure, I AM NOT gonna touch it.

 

            Seconds later, I heard somebody giggling. And that giggle was owned by a girl. The chattering continued, and this time, a man’s voice was heard. I became suspicious, and decided. On the count of three, I’m gonna open this door. I encouraged myself to hold onto the doorknob.

 

            One.. Two.. Three!

 

******

 

            [Jonghyun’s POV]

 

            We already almost searched everywhere but still, no results. I think I’m the only one who recognizes Onew hyung’s absence. Minho and Taemin were too focused on their own searching. Whoa. This house is wholla creepy. First Vic-noona, then Onew hyung? I don’t want the next victim to be me. No. I definitely don’t want that. Then, I heard screams.

 

            “Aaaah!!!” is what I heard. Seemingly similar to a girl’s voice.

 

            “Who’s there?” automatically, Taemin shouted.

 

            “Who’s there?” a familiar girl’s voice screamed back at us.

 

            “I asked first. Now reveal yourself!” Minho helped with the shouting too.

 

            “No! Who knows, you’re the ghost, and you’re trying to kidnap us after Vic-umma!” another stronger voice, shouted back. Then I realized this word, ‘Vic-umma’. Who else would’ve called her that none other than the f(x) members? Especially Luna.

 

            “Yah! I’m not..” when Minho was about to shout back, I closed his mouth and replied back instead, “Luna! Sulli! Amber! Krystal! It’s only us! Come nearer and stop with this shouting game!”

 

            And by then, footsteps of heels and sneakers were heard. As they came near to us, we all could see their bright, gleaming and scared faces. Well, I only saw three though. Wonder where Amber is..

 

            “Mianhe, oppas..” Sulli said, with a sad face, saying that to Taemin only. Probably she was the one who shouted all the way.

 

            “That’s okay.”

 

            “Wait.. Where’s Amber?” I asked. I had to take care of my so-called twin.

 

            “She’s missing too. But I think she’s got another plan. She’s usually smart in these situations,” Krystal replied.

 

            “That’s a coincidence. Key hyung’s not here too. Maybe they’re together?” Taemin eyed me. I don’t care anyway.

 

            “So, what’s the plan?” Minho interrupted.

 

            “I don’t think we should split, first. Cause that would bring worries a whole lot more. I don’t know.. Amber usually comes up with excellent ideas,” Luna said.

 

            “Luna-ah. Come here for a sec. Why are you so far away? I need to tell you something,” I called her. Keke..

 

            “What is it, Jjong-oppa?” she asked me with a surprise face.

 

            “[mumbling]secret.. should.. protect.. others,”

 

            “Huh?” I smiled cheekily.

 

            “Not telling you twice!” she lifted her eyebrows, looking at me in a very mature way. She’s got the mature look, anyway. And I’ve got some hot ones..

 

*****

 

            [Victoria’s POV]

 

            “Kai, Bai Buk!” Ugh.. Why does he keep winning??

 

            “Haha.. You lost again! Qian-ah, you know you used the same pattern all the time?” Kyuhyun laughed back at me. [Sorry, I had writer’s block, and was just back from watching the 10th Khuntoria episode, decided to steal this moment, keke..]

 

            “What? I did not! I just followed my instincts !”

 

            “Well, your instincts seem to be wrong, sorry! Hahaha..” he kept laughing at me. I knew I was terrible at Rock, Paper Scissors, why did I even agree to play this, anyway?

 

            “Let’s play another game. I don’t like this game,” I pouted.

 

            “Well, I don’t really know any other games than this. The hyungs would’ve got a lot of other games if they were here.”

 

            “I know! Let’s play charades!”

 

            “But it’s dark, remember? I can’t even see my own black jacket properly.”

 

            “If I had some paper, that would be good. Hey, how about prank-calling Eunhyuk and Leeteuk hyung? That would be funny, keke..”

 

            “Kyu-ah, remember this, you can’t prank call them, because it would never succeed. Remember the last time..”

 

            “Yeah.. yeah.. Huh. Just sitting isn’t exactly fun when you don’t have any material to play with..” I giggled a little.

 

            “Why did you giggle?”

 

            Before I could answer, the door creaked open. My heart was thumping crazily, realizing the sudden movement of the door, revealing who found me first.

 

*****