Chapter 4

It's True Love

 

Chapter 4

 

            [Victoria’s POV]

 

            Finally, we arrived. The rest of the journey to Lotte World wasn’t really exciting. It’s all because their teasing.. And I’m thinking Onew can’t concentrate on the road, cause we almost got hit by another car just then, when going into the parking lot. I was the one who got out of the car first, I wouldn’t want to risk any other accidents to happen, right? We all got out, Onew locked the car and we went to the ticket office. Fortunately, the tickets were on sale so we managed to get on at least 10 rides today. That’s quite a lot, right?

 

            I was hoping so that people won’t recognize us, but sadly that’s so not gonna happen. Especially when two of the young groups that are from the same company, who had a lot of rumors coming from everywhere, hang out together. And that would be us, f(x) and the ever so popular shining SHINee. We tried hard to avoid other people taking pictures. It was lucky that none of the paparazzi came.Perhaps because it’s still early in the morning. I walked together with the f(x) girls, and the boys were leading the way. They simply ignored all the flashing cameras and phones. Probably used to it.

 

            Sulli was texting someone and when she texts, I have to know.

 

            “Sulli.. What are you doing?” I asked.

 

            “I’m texting Wooyoung-oppa. Oh!” suddenly, she squealed.

 

            “What? Why?” Krystal, Luna and Amber got interested.

 

            “2PM’s joining us too!” Sulli screamed. Well, not exactly screamed. More like, jumping up and down in excitement, spazzing.

 

            “Hey! Catch up, will ya?” the boys who were leading waaay up front came back for us after realizing we’re not behind them anymore.

           

            “Come here! We got some exciting news!” Amber called them.

 

            “What is it?” calm and coolly, with hands in his pockets, Minho asked.

 

            “There’ll be another joining this party!” Sulli squealed.

 

            “Who?”

 

            “2PM!! Turns out they were heading to Lotte World as well. They’ll be here anytime now and I’ve agreed to wait for them here. What’dya think?”

 

            “That’s..”

 

            “Great?”

 

*****

 

            [Onew’s POV]

 

            Oh great, now they’re coming. That just adds the bad luck that came surrounding me today. Especially since I weren’t that good with the whole gang of 2PM. Usually, Key would go around, socializing with other people who weren’t in SM. He would bring Amber and sometimes all of f(x) members together with him too. But mostly, those both would go around together, introducing themselves to other people. Another thing was that people consider us as enemies.

 

            Guess I’ll have to take the chance?

 

            The 2PM members came close and closer towards us. I could already see Wooyoung waving ‘Hi’ to Sulli, which of course, she replied back. The 6 members came and greeted all of the f(x) girls, and only greeting the other SHINee boys. I just stood there in a corner, hoping they wouldn’t come and greet me not that I’m rude and all.

 

            “Where’s Onew hyung?” suddenly someone that goes by the name Taemin, questioned.

 

            “There he is!”Sulli pointed out. Busted.

 

            “Oh, I’m sorry..” I apologized, rubbing my hands on my jeans, then shaked hands with them.

 

            “Onew hyung.. You’re not trying to keep away again like you did to Yoogeun, aren’t you?”

 

            “No.. I’m not..”

 

            “Then, let’s go!”

 

            From that exact time, began our outing with 2PM and f(x).

 

*****

 

            “How many of us are here right now?” Taecyeon asked.

 

            “16,” I answered without hesitating.

 

            “Then, how about dividing into 4 groups? We’re too many to go on every ride together,” Junsu suggested.

 

            We wouldn’t be if they didn’t come and join us..

 

            “That’s okay for me. So, how are we splitting?” Luna responded.

 

            “Let’s just do Rock, Paper Scissors.” And everyone agreed.

 

            The first group contained of Key, Amber, Chansung and Junho. Second group, Taemin, Sulli, Krystal and Wooyoung. Fourth, Luna, Jonghyun, Junsu and Taecyeon. Mine’s the third, which is me, Victoria, Nichkhun and Minho. Coincidence, much?

 

            “We’ll meet by lunch, okay? Let’s go!” we splitted up. Considering Victoria’s the only girl here, which was surrounded by taller guys than me, it turned out to be a little bit awkward, since none of us were the talkative type. I wouldn’t let Minho stand only by me, I was kind of afraid that Victoria would stand by Nichkhun and people starts to take pictures.. and tying it to the internet article..

 

            “So, where shall we go?” Minho asked, breaking the silence.

 

            “What about the spinning cups?” I suggested.

 

            “Or that train over there?” Nichkhun said as his eyes went all over the place.

 

            “Nah.. I wanna go there, on that ship.” Victoria pointed towards the big brown ship, that was going to go in various directions, that would make anybody scream and throw up. That ship, that would make me shiver when I saw it.

 

            “Well, I guess.. Lady’s first then!” Minho decided. I gulped. Nichkhun doesn’t look too good either. I guess he wasn’t pleased with the decision too?

 

            Slowly, we walked towards the waiting line. There weren’t many people there, and because the ship was big enough to hold on to like.. 90 people in it, without waiting a minute, we’re already in front of the line. Fortunately, we got to stop right in front of the ship so we could saw how terrifying the ride was. Vic-noona didn’t look like she was about to faint. Instead, she was clapping her hands whenever the ship went up and down and higher then low again and the screaming of those people.. She was pretty excited. Minho looked normal. No signs of a terrified face. Nichkhun looked like he was hesitating the decision to go on, or not. Me? Don’t even bother to ask.

 

            After 10 minutes of waiting, our turn finally came as the past passengers on the ship went down. I practically watched that almost every and each of them, barfed on the way out. Only a few of the remaining was absolutely fine. I went up the stairs, luckily without falling, and took the seat beside Victoria. Minho sat beside me, and Nichkhun sat beside Victoria too, automatically making Victoria and me in the middle.

 

            “Yeah! I can’t wait! When’s it starting?” she exclaimed excitedly.

 

            “You have to wait for the siren to ring first, then the ship would start.” I explained to her and she nodded. People were filling up the ship and soon, it looked pretty full. I was kind of worried that I was thinking that.. I could die in that ship? I gulped a few times, inhaled and exhaled, until the siren went on. At that time, I could practically breathe. And automatically, my hand grabbed onto hers; not to mention Minhos too when the ship started moving. I closed my eyes, and was ready to suffer anything.

 

*****

 

            [Nichkhun’s POV]

            I can’t believe I actually agreed to do this. When they suggested Lotte World, I thought it was only some kind of place like a museum, or a mall, but no. An amusement park. I like amusement parks but kind of dislike the roller coasters, the swing or whatever ride that seems to be extreme. I tried to calm down, as the ship vibrates, yet still trying to maintain my angelic expression. I have to look good too.. Victoria-ssi doesn’t look any different but seems really psyched about it. Then, slowly, the ship moves a little further up, and then to the left and right. I wanted to hold on something but the only choice that was there was her hand. But I can’t fall, my image would be ruined. Maybe if I hold on to the edge of the ship?

 

            Up and down, it went and I’m starting to feel dizzy. I could already smell the taste of vomit everywhere. Next time I’m going to ride this ride, I better bring myself a headphone cause they screamed straight in my ear when it goes whether up or down. I screamed too, just not as loud. When suddenly..

 

            “Bluarrghh..” he vomited. Oh, great. Now I have to avoid myself from falling down. The ship’s really getting higher and higher. What should I do? What should I do? I closed my eyes, mouth and ears, trying to focus and grabbing onto the last choice I have.

 

*****

 

            [Victoria’s POV]

 

            Weeee!!! I can’t believe how fun this ship is! Despite the fact that two guys and one of them, I don’t even know that well, hold onto my steady hands, it’s really exciting! I’ve rode one in China, but it seems less interesting. My favorite to go on is an extreme roller coaster. That would be like.. wonderful!

 

            But then, when Onew vomited, I can’t help myself but laugh. Okay, perhaps I’d vomit after this.. But somehow I found when he vomited funny. I gave him a wet tissue that I have in my pocket but as soon as he got it, the ship went down thus, flowing away the last wet tissue that I could offer. Minho gave him some bottled water, but I don’t think that would help.

 

            Minho kindly asked another lady that seemed kind of bored that if he could borrow some tissues and fortunately, she gave Onew that. He wiped his mouth and nose, but still couldn’t get rid of the smell. I felt sorry for the cleaning crew of this ship. They must’ve gotten use to vomit.

 

            The ship went up to the highest it can go, as I raised my hands up high, and screaming excitedly, keke.. When someone hugged me on my waist, I could scream no more. 

*****