Chapter 8

It's True Love

A/N : It's finally here!! So sorry for making you wait soo long. It's just a filler, anyways. The real thing's gonna happen next, I'm feelin like I'm movin too slow. Get ready for WGM! 

 

Chapter 8       

 

            [Amber’s POV]

 

            I looked down at my yummy food. French fries with chicken chop was certainly the best for me. I AM into western food anyways. I looked around. All of them weren’t that happy. Probably because they were kind of sad they didn’t get to eat Korean food? The atmosphere really changed, when we found Vic-umma back. Oh, and did I mention? Kyuhyun oppa joined us too, making all of us a total of 17. The numbers just kept adding and adding.

 

            The chicken finally came, and everyone’s mood lightened up. That was good to see, after seeing the bad atmosphere before.

 

*****

 

            [Author’s POV]

 

            The door creaked open slowly. Both Victoria and Kyuhyun had their eyes looking straight to the door. Anxiously waiting for the people who finally cracked the mysterious code to finding Victoria. Victoria’s heart thumped crazily, her mind was blank. She can’t think of anyone else other than Onew and Nichkhun to appear in front of her eyes. So did Kyuhyun.

 

            “Unni!! You’re safe!!” Amber came running in, and straight away hugged Victoria tightly, like they didn’t see each other for years.

 

            “Yeah, I’m safe.. How did you find me?” Victoria asked Amber, even though she’s still surprised at the result.

 

            “We went to the guards, and asked if we could take a look at their security cameras after we explained the disappearance of you, Vic-noona,” Key came in afterwards.

 

            “And.. we also found out who was the culprit of this failed attempt of kidnapping.” He continued. “Kyu-hyung! Why did you do this?”

           

            “You mean you didn’t hear our whole conversation?”

 

            “Nope! We went straight to this room, after Vic-umma revealed that you were the culprit. Why did you do this, anyway?” Amber was the second to question him.

           

            “Well, let’s just say I wanted to play hide and seek and want to know who would find me first..” Victoria was just about to explain..

 

            “Oh, is that the case, then? Why didn’t you tell us, Victoria unni ? Me and the other members would’ve helped you! And they wouldn’t be so worried too that you were wondering to test them!” Amber started mumbling in Chinese. Kyuhyun, of course, understood perfectly for Amber was close, and he could hear everything and understand Chinese, courtesy of Victoria. Key couldn’t, though, even if he understood a little bit, he wasn’t able to translate everything quickly as he was too busy thinking about other stuff that’s been going around his mind lately.

 

            “Then, should we stay for a lil while? I want to see who’s gonna found you first!” Amber exclaimed, almost as loud as Sulli’s.

 

            “Wha-?! We’re going to stay?! But this place is..” Key started to complain.

 

            “Yah, Ki Bum. Come here. Stay right here, and don’t speak a word.We’re going to wait, okay?” Kyuhyun said, strongly.

 

            “Fine, hyung..”

 

            Amber texted the other f(x) members, telling them directions directly on how to come to Victoria’s hidden spot. Unfortunately, her plan was to only direct f(x) over there but instead, she accidentally pulled along SHINee members along too.

 

            “Mianhe, Vic-umma..” Amber said, as she closed her phone, with a flashy smile towards Victoria, asking for forgiveness.

 

            “Gwenchanayeo.. It’s not really that important anymore. I’m kind of hungry, and then we could leave after the arrival of them?” Victoria consoled her younger member.

 

            Not long, the door flashed open widely. Noticeably, Luna was the one who made the kick, with Krystal and Sulli cheering behind. They sure did make an entrance, though. At once, as their eyes caught Victoria’s, all of them cuddled together, and did a group hug. Seems like they are really close..

 

            “Unnie! We were so worried!! Why didn’t you tell us?”

 

            “I only found  out when I was captured, but didn’t want to tell the surprise.”

 

            “It’s only lucky for you that Onew oppa got lost on his way here, so there’s only three members of SHINee that came with us.”

 

            “What? Really? So that means we have to wait, again?”

 

            “Yeah, pretty much like that..”

 

            “Aww..”

 

            Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun greeted Key, and soon, all four of them surrounded Kyuhyun, just sitting by the wall and acting cool for nobody. Victoria, Amber, Luna, Krystal and Sulli continued their chattering and planned for what to do next. Ah.. The room was now no longer that quiet as before.

 

*****

 

            [Nichkhun’s POV]

 

            I didn’t knew. I really thought it was the right room. Turns out, it contained only two men and two women, who are busy having a double date together. I’m frustrated. What should I do now? Return back? Perhaps I should call with the other 2PM members.. Maybe they already found Victoria, but didn’t tell me. But then, why am I so feeling, weird, when she’s lost? Well, I guess, MNet Scandal didn’t ruin anything, not even inches in my life.

 

            “Yobuseyo?”

 

            “Hello! Nichkhun hyung!”

 

            “Wooyoung-ah.. Are the others there yet?”

 

            There was deep silence, nobody was answering.

 

            “Hello? Wooyoung? Are you there?”

 

            “Yeah, yeah.. Hello? Khun hyung! Sorry, I.. er.. Dropped my phone for a bit. That’s why I didn’t answer, yeah. What was your question again?”

 

            “Are the SHINee and f(x) members there yet? Including Victoria??”

 

            “Yes, Khun hyung! Don’t you worry! They’re already  here. Make your way back fast, we’re going to eat at the restaurant if you don’t make it in five minutes!”

 

            There was another giggle after that said sentence.

 

            “Okay, I’ll be there!”

 

            And so, I closed my phone, and went through all the obstacles, running through them, to be precise,  and quickly searched for the exit door as fast as I can.

 

*****

 

            [Onew’s POV]

 

            One hundred and one.. One hundred and two. Okay, I admit. I haven’t opened the door yet. I just can’t! What if suddenly somebody came out and stabbed me right in my face? Ah.. My lovely cute face. I just.. Can’t. And I’ve been hearing noises from outside, and not to mention loud laughs.

 

            Wait. Shouldn’t I call anyone? That would help, wouldn’t it? Yeah, perhaps they already found Vic-noona and then I could go over there without having any doubts. I reached over to my pocket for my phone, but someway or another, it must have accidentally slipped into Jonghyun’s pocket when I was searching for bubblegum. So, what to do now..

 

            “Lee Jinki, you call yourself a man? Are you that coward to open that door?” I heard a soft voice sprang out from behind of me. That was Omma’s voice.

 

            “I thought I raised you well. You shouldn’t be like this,” the voice continued.

 

            “Mianhe, omma..”

 

            “Saying you are sorry does not help do anything. Open the door, and find out for yourself, Jinki.” And without even bothering to turn around, I embraced myself, and finally opened the door that hanged a head in front and boy, was I surprised.

 

            “You guys were here, the whole time?!”

 

            “Yeah, what took you so long, hyung?” Minho was the first to greet me. The girls just kept quite and were kind of shocked to see me shout so suddenly.

 

            “I.. Got lost. And.. You finally found her? What actually happened here? Can I get an explanation, now?”

 

            “Well, first, we found Kyuhyun hyung along with Vic-noona,” Key, who blocked the way to Kyuhyun’s appearance stepped back from his current place. Kyuhyun hyung waved ‘hi’, and I waved back again.

 

            “So.. the culprit was.. Kyuhyun hyung?”

 

            “Yup.”

 

            “Why..” And I was cut off again, when we all heard Amber’s empty stomach.

 

            “Hehee. Mianhe. I’m just hungry. Can’t we go eat now?” she said with a flashing smile.

 

            “Well, Nichkhun oppa hasn’t shown up yet,” Luna replied.

           

            “Maybe you should call Wooyoung, Sulli. Ask him if Nichkhun oppa’s there,” Krystal said, facing Sulli now.

 

            Sulli grabbed her phone, and quickly dialed Wooyoung’s number, while taking a glance at hungry Amber. The phone went Beep.. beep.. And finally, he answered.

 

            “Wooyoung-oppa!”

 

            “Ne, yobuseyo?”

 

            “It’s me, Sulli!”

 

            “Oh, Sulli.. Why are you calling?” she looked back at Krystal.

 

            “Is Nickhun oppa there?”

 

            “Yes, why do you ask? Do you want to talk to him?”

 

            “Anniyeo, just calling to make sure he’s there. OH! And also, we will come to the restaurant shortly after. Annyeong~” with that, she pressed the ‘end call’ button and looked back at us.

 

            “So, let’s go eat!”

 

            We marched down, and out of the haunted house, and later found the restaurant that we had tried so hard to go to. I guess, no more haunted houses for me.. But that restaurant has chicken!

 

*****