Chapter 2

It's True Love

 

Chapter 2

 

HOTTEST NEWS YET!

            One of the Hottest 2PM members, Nichkhun, was found on stage, in a samgyupsal house, with his perhaps new girlfriend, f(x)’s Victoria! He was actually in a disguise. But after the MC’s attempts, making him take off his disguise, everybody knew that it was him. They were suppose to act a dating scene, as a couple up on stage as the directors’ of the segment accidentally picked them as one of the couples. Basically because he saw f(x)’s leader, Victoria with some random guy. That cancelled, because when Nichkhun had already threw out his disguise, all the girls screamed. That was pretty much the end of their ‘stage debut’.

 

            Rumor has it, that there were 2 conclusions that can be made from this shocking scene. First, they were dating, not clarified yet as a steady couple. Second, they were dating, as a couple. Fangirls agreed to their own conclusions, and that was either, “Khunnie was only pretending! I know it’s a hidden camera!” or “They were NOT dating, they just met accidentally” .

 

            Victoria of Asian’s popular girl dance group f(x), who is currently being coupled by fans with Onew of popular boy dance group SHINee since one of their variety shows aired, showing pairings of what the fans call, Shiny Effects or f(SHINee). There wasn’t any explanation at all from both of them, recurring to what happened. What is actually happening?

 

            [Victoria’s POV]

 

            News about yesterday had been popping up everywhere on the internet. I sighed. I was hoping so badly for yesterday’s moment wouldn’t happen. Too bad. It became worse as we were late going home, and our manager oppa got mad, at me. I’m not gonna let responsibilities let loose. I’m the mother of these ‘kids’.

 

            I woke up this morning, took a shower as always, dressed up and went inside the kitchen. I was trying very hard to not get anywhere near my phone. Kind of scared that Onew’s gonna call me, and ask me for an explanation and blah, blah, stuff that’s gonna get me in trouble. So you see this way, I could just make an excuse that I was in the kitchen, making breakfast.

 

            I fried some sunny side up eggs, toast and also some pancakes with a little bit of maple syrup. It’s just some simple breakfast, not ones that are really fancy, at hotels and exclusive restaurants. I waited for all four of the kids to show up, and have breakfast with me but none did after 10 long minutes.  Perhaps it’s because all four of them were still asleep? It is our rest day today. Meaning, no practices, no schools and free time for everybody!

 

            I wandered inside each and every one of their bedrooms. It wasn’t really surprising to me, when I saw that all of those four girls are still laying on their comfy bed, which I don’t have a clue to what their dreaming about.

 

            “I guess it’s my turn to wake everyone up again.”

 

*****

            [Onew’s POV]

 

            “Onew hyung! What are we having for breakfast today?” asked Taemin. “I’m not cooking today, Taemin-ah,” I replied. I was in too much despair to even stand up, actually. I just didn’t show it to the others.

 

            “But I’m hungry..” moaned Taemin. Aish. I gotta admit, for a guy, he’s pretty cute.

 

            “I’ll make us some ham sandwiches. It’s that okay, Taemin?” Minho came in to my rescue. I guess he noticed my pale, expressionless, zero-smiling face. Taemin nodded, agreeing to the suggestion. “Hyung, you go and rest, okay?”  I nodded, and went back to my room.

 

            My laptop wasn’t far away from me, and I don’t dare to open the internet. It has now become a horrible place for me since I read the really shocking news that broke my heart, real bad. Seeing my one and only with that handsome foreign guy, in a picture, acting like a couple was enough for me to tear up. Let me get this straight, I’m not a fanboy.  

 

            I’m way too scared to call Victoria and ask her the truth about what’s happening. I’m sure she’s really pressured by now. And now I have pretty much nothing to do, since we weren’t scheduled to go to our practice studio, neither MC a stage nor go to Starking’s recording. We were all practically free from any duties. What I normally do, would be surfing the Internet or have a chat with Vic-noona. Whether she’s busy or not, she will always pick up whenever I call. We’ll have a chat, doesn’t matter long or short, and I’ll feel better every time I call her. It’s far much better if I get to see her. It would certainly make my day.  

 

            I keep staring at the phone in my hand. My mind and heart was arguing with each other, whether to call or not to when suddenly a knock came on my door.

 

*****

            [Victoria’s POV]

 

            The girls were now all dressed up and already had their breakfast. Everybody’s lounging at the living room, watching the telly. I smiled when I saw them all, gathering together. I went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed five bottle of sodas and went back.

 

            “Soda, anyone?” I asked them.

 

            “Unnie! Thanks! I was just about to take ‘em but I was too lazy,keke..” Amber was the first one to take away one of the bottles. I passed the other three to Krystal, Luna and Sulli, then I sat down on one of the sofas, drinking my own soda. As soon as the show we were watching ended, Sulli switched the television off. She turned around to look at all of us, since she was the only one sitting down on the floor.

 

            “I’m bored. There’s no more interesting shows after this. Any plans for today?” she asked us.

 

            “How about we go out for a day at the shopping mall?” Krystal suggested. She always loved shopping.

 

            “But we already went yesterday, Krys.. Any other ideas?”

 

            “I know! Let’s invite the boys here, or somewhere, and spend the time together?” this time, Luna was the one who suggested. Probably because she wanted to see Jonghyun.

 

            “I’d agree to that, how about you?” Sulli, Krystal and Amber agreed. I had to nod too, seeing this was a unanimous vote.

 

            “Great! I’ll call Jjong-oppa and ask the boys if they have free time to go now.”  Luna’s smiling face made the others pretty excited.

           

            You see, we and the SHINee boys are pretty close to each other, especially Jonghyun and Luna. They’re quite a couple. I’m close to Onew, the leader of those boys, probably because he understands me as we were both leaders of our groups. Key and Amber are almost like brothers and sisters. Whenever we have a show to do and met, for example, Music Core (we met together there dozens of times),Amber and Key would go around all the dressing rooms and chat with the stars there, not until their outfits and hair were done, (they always gets their outfits done first) and they would do this until the real deal. Minho’s pretty close to Krystal and Krystal, Sulli and Taemin, the maknaes always play with each other, kind of like kids. Minho would usually watch the three of them play, kind of like their babysitter.

 

            That’s why they are super excited when we get to meet each other and spend the day. The f(x) members are all younger than the SHINee members except for me. So they all call me Noona. At first, when we were all met with each other, none of them called me Noona. When they found out about my age, then they call me Noona. I guess I look pretty young for my age?

           

            “Great news, girls! We are going to spend the day with SHINee !” All the girls clapped in excitement when Luna announced the great news. I clapped too but I stopped as soon as I remember this; I’ll meet Onew.

 

*****

 

            [Onew’s POV]
 

            Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho were all sitting on my bed. I had to take my chair that was placed at the computer desk, of course. The bed wasn’t big enough for all five of us. I don’t know the reason why they barged into my room, giving me a chicken sandwich(btw, my favorite!) and watced me eating it. It was pretty awkward at first, seeing the four of them staring at me when I was eating but I soon got used to it. I mean, it was chicken! How could I not eat?

 

            Moments later, Jonghyun’s cell rang. Quickly, he picked it up when he sees the name ‘Park Sun Young’ on the screen. 

 

            “Yobuseyo?”

 

            “Ahh.. Wait. The others are waiting in Onew hyung’s room now. I’ll put the phone on loudspeaker.” Without further due, Jonghyun quickly pushed the ‘loudspeaker’ button and we were all able to hear Luna’s voice through the phone.

 

            “Annyeong~oppas! What are you doing right now?” she asked.

 

            “We’re sitting in Onew hyung’s room, watching him eat!” Taemin cutely replied.

 

            “Haha.. I see Jonghyun-oppa wasn’t lying. Are you guys doing anything today?”

 

            “No, we’re free all day,” Key answered for all of us.

 

            “Then, that’s certainly great news!”

 

            “If you meant sitting inside Onew hyung’s room,staring at him is great, then you could consider that fun,” Jonghyun said.

           

            “That’s not what I meant, Jonghyun-oppa. We want to go out later, do you wanna come with us?”

 

            “Sure! Where are we meeting?” without hesitation, Jonghyun answered.

 

            “You guys set up the place. Text me and at eleven, we’ll meet. Annyeong!” the call ended without me having even a say in the decision.

 

            “So, where should we meet?”

 

            “Hm.. how about the SM building? That would certainly be easy for all of us to find,” Minho suggested. Everybody just nodded, agreeing to what he says.

 

            “Great, I’ll inform Luna and let’s all be ready!”

 

            The meeting finished, and I was still eating my chicken sandwich.

 

*****