Chapter 10 [Final] Part One

It's True Love

 

Chapter 10

          [Onew’s POV]

          I didn’t bother to wait there long. I already knew it was going to be awkward with a rival like him by my side. He’s not gonna steal my Victoria noona, is he? He looks like he would. I doubt him, though. I don’t like him getting near Vic-noona. I already saw a few broadcasts that said he had a crush on Yoona, but never Vic-noona. But then, during that trip to Lotte World, he did hug Vic-noona. I’m starting to wonder whether is he a womanizer or not. He looked like the perfect type to be. Girls just seem to swoon over him. I’m just glad Vic-noona doesn’t. It’s like every girl I saw on broadcast would be saying Nickhun-ssi’s the perfect guy. What about me? I don’t care anyway. Already knew I’m clumsy, keke..

          After I actually greeted him, he went straight back to his Blackberry, not saying anything. Probably chatting away with his friends on Twitter. Gosh, the JYP family really does like Twitter. It’s like each of them have Twitter. That’s why they are kind of fluent in English? But I know most of them are. Especially Nichkhun. Since he’s a foreigner, he should know English well. But then, Vic-noona isn’t that good. And only a few of us, SM family have Twitter. The rest of us, just the mini hompy.

          Just as I made the decision to actually have a talk with him, someone already called him in. Of course, he looked up, waved away and entered the black room. I’m just waiting for Vic-noona, since we are going back in the same car. Should I tell her I picked her as my ideal type? Or should I not? Wouldn’t she be embarrassed then? She is the type who loves to blush. She came out. Finally.

          “Oh, annyeong, Onew!” she waved at me.

          “Annyeong, noona.. What are you doing?” Okay, that was a stupid question. Shouldn’t be asked at all, really.

[A/NINTHEMIDDLEOFTHEFIC: I’m just gonna finish it with Chapter 10 today. Ahaha. My ideas for this fic had totally out. But don’t worry, it’s extra long , ahaha. I like to write as long as I can. There’s gonna be lots of drama.. So be prepared with tissues.:D ahaha. Will be broken into three(?) parts.]

          “I’m just going back to f(x)’s dorm. They’re gonna be hungry if I don’t feed ‘em. Usually. It’s that, or Amber would take them all out to fast food dinner. She tends to..”

          “Eat a lot of junk food and never get fat. Yeah..”

          “So.. Bye, Onew! See you next time, okay!” Vic-noona waved at me, turning her back slowly to the front.

          This is the time, Onew. This is the exact time when you should be confessing. You shouldn’t have kept that secret, you’re already an adult. You know you kept feelings for her, why can’t you just tell? Others do it so easily. Take Key for example. Easily, he can say Yeobu or Baby or Girl to anyone he wants! Why can’t you? You are SHINee’s Leader! Go to her, before your chance gets destroyed, yet again.

          “Victoria noona!” I called, as loud as I can to her. The hall was empty, so my voice echoed through the hall. But I was still too late, she was gone. From my sight, also, I saw f(x)’s car leaving the site. She must’ve had something to do, then.

          My high hopes went down, then I heard the door behind me being slammed angrily. I turned back, seeing it was Nickhun hyung. His face wasn’t happy, indeed. He was just like someone, who had just experienced a fight, or still in. He looked like he wanted to kill someone. His eyes went everywhere, looking for somebody. When his eyes finally landed on my face, he headed towards me with a very angry-looking face, in his right hand were his Blackberry phone.

          “Onew?” I was shocked, hearing his voice so stiff and tough like that. I moved my head from left to right, waking myself up from all the stiffness.

          “Ne?”

          “Did you take the choice? I mean, why did you pick Victoria as your ideal girl? I thought it was Park Jung Ah?” he suddenly asked me that question.

          I remembered that day. It was on a radio show, if I’m not mistaken. The MC asked me, who was my ideal type. I had no one on my mind right then, and the only person that slipped across my mind was Park Jung Ah, from After School, just because she was just passing by right at the moment I was stuttering. Luckily, my other members helped me.

          “Long story, Nichkhun-ssi..” I said, lowered my face down, trying not to show that I was blushing heavily.

          “You do know, I wanted to pick her?! Now I can’t, and it’s all your fault,” he scoffed, with an angry look on his face.

          “Huh? Nichkhun-ssi, didn’t you say previously and previously before that your ideal girl was Yoona? She is your ideal girl, right?”

          “She might be. But I hadn’t known Victoria-ssi then. If I knew her before, maybe, just maybe, I would’ve had her as my ideal girl.”

          “Well, why didn’t you just pick her then?”

          “I wanted to. But since you went in first, I hadn’t had the chance. When they asked, I asked back for a list. Seems like Victoria-ssi’s name had been crossed out, with some notes saying things like Onew’s partner, or something like that. You should’ve just pick Jung Ah. She’s on that list, you know?”

          “Oh.. I didn’t notice. I didn’t ask for the list. I..” I stopped myself, confronting him with a tough face, back at him. “Wait. Why do I have to explain myself? You’re not her boyfriend, she never even mentioned you to me. And I’M her best friend. Bestest, ever.”

          “Oh, she must’ve forgotten then. You don’t need to explain anymore.”

          “And why didn’t you pick Yoona? She was on the list too. Because she was and still is –your ideal type, why didn’t you just choose her and end the fuss?”

          “They, the crew were probably trying to pair her with me up since the 9PM promotions. I don’t know anyway. Just one thing you need to do for me, I’m your hyung anyway. Take back your words, and pick Jung Ah as your preferred to be wife now.”

          “No. I have the right to choose.”

          “So do I.”

          “Then what did you tell them? If you said you had the right to choose?”

          “I just crossed your name, and put mine on top of it.”

          “What the –why? Anyhow, you know you don’t need to be mad anymore, since you already did that!” my voice continued to rise higher and higher.

          “They saw my scribbling, and asked me to choose again. When they gave me back the list, I saw their writing, this time my name was crossed and on top of it was yours. So I did what I had to do, I put the symbol & in between my name and yours. Still, I’m not satisfied, I might not be with her when I get accepted,” he explained again. This was truly a new side of Nichkhun hyung.

          “Well then. How about a battle? You and me.”

          “Who wins get Victoria? I’m in then. I’ll show you, a little kid like you shouldn’t get Victoria. You’ll see. I always win. Girls, adore me.”

          “I don’t care. It’s on. She’ll choose, and no bribes. You’re just a playboy. She needs someone who can actually take care of her, like me. This is the new era. s doesn’t matter. It’s only 2 years, anyway. You’re her dongsaeng too, hyung. We’ll see. She’ll pick whoever she wants, the loser has to backfire and get out of contact with her.”

          “I’ll agree to that.” He smiled mischievously.

          “But. If you’re the winner, and you break her heart, don’t even think that I’ll let you go just like *plucks fingers* that. You’ll pay if you break her precious heart, I don’t care even if you’re my hyung.”

          “Fine, if it’s that way. You should know that EVERYBODY falls in love with me. Almost everyone is making myself, their true ideal types.”

          “You’re only being an angel to the girls. I’ll show you, I can beat you.”

          “It’s on?”

          “It’s soo on.”

*****

          [Victoria’s POV]

          Why am I feeling a shiver all of a sudden? Is it because of the air conditioner in the car? I lowered the volume of cold air coming out. Then, I felt a little vibration in my pockets. It was coming from my phone.

          “Oh, two messages?”

          It’s from two guys. Onew and Nichkhun.

*****

-First part DONE-