Unexpected

What is Love?

How... is it possible?

"... EARTH TO EUNJI! ARE YOU STILL HERE?" Chen yelled in your ear. You started, and nodded weakly to Chen and Baekhyun.

"L-let's g-go." You stuttered. Baekhyun placed an arm around your shoulder and squeezed.

Baekhyun: You okay?

You: No..

Baekhyun: Wanna talk about it?

You: Erm... *sigh* okay fine. I thought I just saw Luhan.

Baekhyun: *stunned*

Baekhyun: Are you... sure?

You: I recognise that face anywhere. Even if he changed his hair.

Baekhyun: Oh my God..

You: I know right... I'm so worried Baek.. I'm glad that I saw him, but what if it's not him?

Baekhyun: Don't worry. Concentrate on your audition okay? We can find him later.

You: But-

Chen: HEY LOVE BIRDS. Hurry! SHINee is going to be our judges, and with 3 other unknown people from SM! HURRY GUYS OMG YOU GUYS ARE LIKE SN- Hey Eunji are you okay?

You: I-I'm fine I think.

Chen squeeze your cheeks, hard.

Chen: You squishysquishy girl SMILE OKAY!

Laughing at his mischieviousness, you knocked him on the head again.

Chen: OW!

You: That's for squeezing my cheeks.

Baekhyun: HEY LOVE BIRDS C'MON LET'S GO!

Chen: WHO ARE THE LOVE BIRDS YOU STRIP OF BACON.

Baekhyun: WHAT. How am I a strip of Bacon?

Chen: Baek Hyun. Ba Con. Sounds so similar right? *chuckles*

Baekhyun: CHEN YOU GET HERE NOW YOU .

And the two of them start chasing each other around the building while you just kept on laughing.

Chen: STOP BACON STAHP CHASING MEEEEE- ow!

Chen knocked onto someone, and both of them fell backwards. You realised with a start it was one of the SM trainees.

You, Chen, Baekhyun: Jesong habnida sunbae-nim!

Trainee: How am I your sunbae-nim? You guys haven't gotten into SM so don't call me sunbae-nim yet.

Coldly, he walked away without giving a backward glance.

You asked Chen, "Who was that?"

"I think... it was Sehun. The current maknae of EXO. Well EXO-K at least. Anyways don't take him seriously cause from all the shows, he just has the face. And he has a lisp.' Chen replied.

"How do you know so much?" You asked, surprised.

"You didn't research on SM? Oh ppalli guys we're going in!" Chen yelled.

Baekhyun and you ran to the entrace of the waiting room, where 30 to 40 more participants were busy practising their dance, or singing, or whatever talents they had.

You: Hey Baek, Chen! Show me your talents!

Chen: No way! My singing is just pure horrible!

Baekhyun: Mine too! Eunji why not you show us your talents?

You: uhhh no way my dance is horrible too. How about we do scissors, paper, stone?

Baekhyun, Chen: Okay!

In the end, Chen, to his utter dismay, had to go first, and Baekhyun, happily, was last.

Breathing hard, Chen said, "Okay... let's do this."

And he started singing SHINee's AMIGO. On the contrary however, his voice was so good, he could even hit Jonghyun's high notes. The people around you all stopped what they were doing and listened to Chen's singing. It seemed as if he was the only one singing there.

When he had stopped, the people around you all clapped wildly and Chen, embarrassed, sat back down, face in his hands.

"THAT WAS AWESOME! Chen OMG you are a natural!" You screamed in delight. Baekhyun patted his back and whispered, "Hey man, don't feel embarrassed. See the amount of people clapping for you in the end? You're awesome!"

"Erm, Annyeonghaseyo?"

You turned around, and saw a boy, fully clothed in black, with dark eye circles, looking at the three of you.

"I am Tao, nice to meet you." He said in Chinese. The long time you spent with Luhan, and the tiring Chinese lessons he gave you, was finally put to use as you could understand this boy's language.

"I liked his voice, it was so smooth and perfect, I wish I was like him" He said to you.

Baekhyun asked, "What's he saying?" You translated it for them. Chen perked up and shook Tao's hand.

"Ni Hao, Wo shi Chen.(A/N: Hi I am Chen- Translation)" His Chinese wasn't very good, but Tao smiled, and shook his hand. Then he said, "Ni chang ge zhen de hen hao ting ne! Ke yi jiao wo ma?"

Chen, stunned, looked blankly at you. Laughing aloud you translated it for him

"He says, Your singing is really good, can you teach me?"

Realisation dawned on his face, and he smiled at Tao, nodding his head.

"Eunji, Kang, No. 19779?" Someone called.

You stood up and shakily made your way to the person who called you.

Baekhyun held your arm and said, "You'll do fine! Don't worry okay?"

Nodding, but nervuos, you slowly dragged your feet to the announcer.

"I hope you prepared well." He patted your shoulder. "Go in, and best of luck."

You stepped into the judging room, and saw seven people in front of you.

"Hello, Miss.. Kang Eunji?" The white haired young man right in front of you asked.

"Y-yes!"

"I'm Jonghyun, of SHINee" He introduced himself. He was sitting at your far left, and the rest of the judges introduced themselves.

"I'm Key, of SHINee."

"I'm Taemin from SHINee"

"I'm Minho from SHINee."

"Onew, from SHINee"

"Suho, from EXO"

"Chanyeol from EXO"

They introduced themselves from left to right.

Suho looked to his left, and asked Chanyeol, "Erm.. where's-"

Just then the door behind opened, and someone walked in. The unmistakable gait of his steps. The chubby face. The slim figure. You gasped.

No... it can't be..

"I'm Luhan, of EXO. Nice to meet you, Miss... Kang."


A/N: *sniff* I DON'T THINK IT'S NICE D; LOL. Okay Tao was supposed to join EXO a year before Baekhyun and Chen but CLOSE ENOUGH :D Anyways WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I have to go now so bai xD HAVE FUN READING!