Acceptance

What is Love?

"Hey Luhan, she's just going to the vocals stage. You wanna sit somewhere?" Kyungsoo inquired with a grin.

"Okay. I would want to see how she does." Luhan replied coolly. He whipped a chair from the back of the room and plopped down on it, legs crossed in the exact same way he did when he was younger. Your heart clenched with pain, you tapped Kyungsoo's shoulder and whispered, "Kyungsoo, I need the toilet, I'll be back soon."

With that, your legs moved of its own accord, bringing your body to the ladies.

The heat in your chest was getting alot stronger, the pain in your heart felt like hot needles piercing through, your throat had clamped up of its own accord and your voice was not coming out at all. Sitting on the toilet bowl, the tears dripped slowly down your cheeks and onto the ground. The silent sobs echoed throughout the restroom, heard by no one.

Well that's what you thought.

The door of the cubicle opened and you saw f(x)'s Amber staring at you with concern. She took a roll of toilet paper and passed it to you, asking, "What happened? Did you fail the audition?"

"N-no..." you replied in between sobs. "It's j-just that-"

"Oh was it Luhan?" She smirked. "Don't worry he's like that. Ever since the accident..."

The tears rolled down your cheeks again, and Amber took your face and buried it in her arms.

"I k-know... he was my best friend last time... and I even.. I.. I even liked him!" The sobs continued.

Amber then said, "Yeah, I heard that his head had been knocked onto something hard and he lost almost all of his memory. I'm so sorry my dear. Maybe with time..."

You faked a smile at Amber just to assure her, but inside, your feelings remained unchanged.

He's never gonna remember me, your subconcious tormented you with that thought.

Rising to your feet, you thanked Amber and headed back to the studio, where Kyungsoo and Luhan were seated and laughing wildly.

"And he was like 'ooooooAAAAHHHHH' and I was like 'OKAY STOP MY EARS ARE GOING TO BURST.'" Luhan chuckled.

Kyungsoo laughed aloud, but stopped when he saw you at the door.

Luhan turned around, and his smile vanished instantly.

"I thought you gave up." His cold voice drawled. "I guess you're tougher than that."

Defiantly, you looked him in the eye and whispered, "I'm never giving up. On this. On you."

"Well let's see what you got."

Kyungsoo pressed the 'Play' button, and SNSD's Hoot played. Your voice rose and fell with the pitch, fitting each note perfectly, that even by the end of it, Kyungsoo was clapping wildly, smiling like a small child with a lollipop.

Luhan just smirked.

"That's your best?" Walking away, he called, "Do better or you'll never get in."

Your face turned red and the ground felt more interesting all of a sudden. Kyungsoo tapped your shoulder and murmured, "Ignore him, he's always like this to new trainees. Eunji, I am really glad and honoured to tell you that you have been accepeted into SM Entertainment as a trainee! Please take this letter," he pushed a letter into your hands, "and go back to the conference room. We will be there soon. Good luck for the future! And I will enjoy working together with you!"

Your heart swelled with pride and in your mind, you told Luhan, "See? I made it. What are you gonna say now?"

Making your way back to the conference room, Chen came out of the room beside you.

"OMG Eunji did you get in? I GOT IN OMG I'M SO HAPPY!" Chen hopped up and down with joy.

Baekhyun called out from behind, "HEY JONGDAE! EUNJI! I GOT IN TOO!"

You turned around and smiled widely at him, yelling, "YES I GOT IN TOO!"

A hand tapped your shoulder and turning around, Tao waved his acceptance letter in your face.

"I got in too!" He grinned widely. "Our SM journey starts now!"

You nodded in glee, and walked back to the conference room, the three other boys chatting animatedly behind you.

This is gonna be a good day, you thought, smiling.


A/N: OMG I'M SO SOOOOOORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I HAVE EXAMS AND STUFF SO SORREHHHHHHH D; FORGIVE MEHHHHH. And please comment on your thoughts about this story cause IDEK IF ITS NICE D; okay bai i need sleep ;p