Unrecognisable

What is Love?

Your jaw dropped as Luhan sat down at the judge's seat.

"Miss Kang, please introduce yourself before we begin."

Luhan, why do you not remember me?

What happened to you?

Was it... the accident?!

"... MISS KANG EUNJI!" Minho's yell brought you back to the present as it broke your train of thoughts.

Startled, you bowed and shakily began.

"I-I am Kang Eunji, from Seoul, and I would like to be an SM trainee as my old friend of 10 years," looking at Luhan, "has been a trainee in SM too. I want to follow him and be successful!" You firmly said with conviction.

"Then.." Key answered, " Let's see what you can offer." He smiled and motioned you to begin.

Nervous, but confident, you took step after flawless step, move after perfect move, to complete your dance routine. After the tiring but enjoyable routine, even Minho and Jonghyun, as well as Chanyeol gave you a standing ovation. The joy in you exploded out and your smiled at them widely. Looking at Luhan however...

He was just scribbling on a piece of paper.

Crestfallen, you walked out of the audition room, but not before Luhan stood up and gave you that piece of paper.

"Here. And if you get in, I'll need to talk to you."

Your heart skipped a beat. Was he just putting on an act? Does he really know the Kang Eunji from before?

You stepped out, and was embraced by a nervous Baekhyun and Chen. Tao was standing there, awkward.

Baekhyun: HOW WAS IT? I guess it went well, looking at the smile on your face.

Chen: Oh well Baek, she is pretty...

You: WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN HUH? JONGDAE??

Chen: NOTHING MY DEAR EUNJI. Just that I think you are so pretty that no-

He couldn't finish his sentence as you started chasing him around the waiting room, to the irritation of other participants.

You: I'LL GET YOU FOR TH-

Your words were cut when someone grabbed you by the back of your shirt. Turning around, your heart stopped, again.

It was Luhan, right in front of you.

"Didn't you read my note?" He asked coldly.

"Erm no. I was busy chasing that"*points to Chen* "idiot around for calling me pretty when I'm not." You replied.

"It's kinda true."

"What me being pretty?"

"Ugh no." he scoffed "You're not pretty. In fact, you're not even my type. Follow me now."

And he strolled away, leaving you almost bursting into tears of horror.

Baekhyun: EUNJI! What did he say?

You: *sob* he said that *sob*I was *sob* not pretty *sob*

Chen: That son of a-

Announcer: Jongdae, Kim!

Chen: Oh it's my turn. I'll talk to you when I'm back okay Eunji? Bacon, take care of her.

Baekhyun: Definit- WAIT WHAT DID YOU CALL ME.

Chen: *laughs aloud* HAVE FUN BACON!

Baekhyun: ARGH.

You: I gotta go to the washroom. See you later Baek.

And you rushed off, not to the washroom, but where Luhan was.

The note read:

Meet me at the 4th floor lift, beside the dance studio. Luhan

Tears forming again, you rushed up to the dance studio, where Luhan was lying on the wall casually, waiting for you. Hearing your footsteps, he turned his head, and sighed.

"That took you long enough." He said, emotionless.

"What, did the accident fry your brains or something?" You shot back.

"What accident?" He asked curiously.

"You don't know?"

"I don't. What accident? All I know is that you kept staring at me throughout the entire audition. I was wondering why you d-"

"XI LUHAN. DON'T YOU KNOW ME?!" You yelled.

He stared at you in shock, then replaced by anger.

"You dare shout at me? I can kick you out immediately you know. I have absolutely NO FREAKING IDEA WHO YOU ARE." He yelled back, furious.

Tears formed at the base of your eyelids, but you pushed on.

"Even when I call you... Luludeerie?"

That was his nickname, the one he asked you to call him if you both ever meet, so that he could recognise you.

A glimmer of hope brightened in your heart as something flashed across his eyes.

"Oh my God."

"That's right, tha-"

"THAT WAS THE MOST RIDICULOUS NICKNAME I'VE HEARD IN AGES!!" Doubling over in laughter, he told you between giggles,

"I think you found the wrong person. I'm not whoever "Luludeerie" you're referring to. And pl-"

"HYUNG! LUHAN HYUNG! REMEMBER JIJI?" Tears were already free-flowing, as you grabbed onto his shoulder and yelled desperately. "REMEMBER YOUR JIJI?! THE JIJI FROM 10 YEARS AGO?!"

Luhan roughly shoved you onto the ground.

"Oh I know a JiJi, he's my pet hamster, who died last year. Stop calling me hyung, you're not a guy. I am not your "Luludeerie" AND I have no idea who in the darned world is "JiJi", other than my dead hamster. So stop pestering me. And, your chances just dropped by, like, a thousand times. If you ever get in, I hope you'll be so tired with all the trainings you'll leave immediately. Right now, because of you, I'm already late for a judging. Bye. Stop following me." He spat coldly.

And he turned around and walked away, leaving a puddle of tears forming in front of you.

Why... why Luhan...


A/N: GUYS DON'T KILL ME OKAY. Please? Any feedback just comment your thoughts on the comments section! And OMG Luhan why are you so heartless 3 ;__;