Surprising Results

What is Love?

You slumped down onto the ground, tears dripping to the marble flooring like rain, your heart torn from the rejection and denial, and the truth. Luhan could not, or would not, recognise you. The sobs rang through the corridor whilst people strolled past, not even bothering to care why a young girl would be sitting there crying her heart out.

Maybe it was already a daily thing.

The sounds of your sobs however, brought Baekhyun, Chen and Tao over.

Baekhyun, searching for the sound of your voice, spotted you first, and he shouted for the rest, "HEY GUYS! Found her!"

Chen was the first to reach however, and he held you by the shoulders.

"EUNJI! Why are you crying?! TELL ME!!" And he held you to his chest. The warmth seeped in, causing the shivers to subside, and the crying to eventually stop. Baekhyun sighed in relief, and held you up on his back. You tried to protest, but he shook his head and scolded, "Eunji-ah, in your state, I don't even think you can manage the walk to the lift."

You tried to jump off Baekhyun's back, and you successfully did, but blindly jumping backwards, without the full knowledge that an edge was there, your back arched on the railing and your entire body tilted backwards into the 'abyss', well basically four floors down. Shocked, you mindlessly grabbed the railing, but came up with...

Nothing.

You fell backwards, to the horror or Baekhyun, Chen and Tao, who were rooted to the ground, powerless to stop you. Closing your eyes, the free fall started. But at that moment, a patter of footsteps was heard, and someone grabbed hold of your arm.

Is it... Luhan?

You opened your eyes slowly, expecting the bright and shining face of Luhan, however, it was someone else.

"HEY GUYS HELP ME! SHE ISN'T LIGHT!" The young man told Baekhyun and the rest. Chen stepped in front and grabbed your other hand, Tao and Baekhyun grabbing on to the man and Baekhyun respectively."One, two, THREE!" Baekhyun yelled, and you were hoisted up back to the fourth floor ground, with everyone panting.

Tao groaned, "Hey, can you get off me?"

You looked at him in shock. When did he learn such good Korean?

The man hurriedly stood up and apologised to Tao. Baekhyun just sat on Chen, eyes mischievious, while Chen was screaming, "HEY BACON GET OFF ME! OR I'LL CUT YOU INTO BACON STRIPS."

The young man introduced himself. "Annyeong, I am D.O, or you can call me Kyungsoo. I'm one of the members from EXO, and I've been sent here, *gives a puking face*, by Suho, Chanyeol and Luhan to tell you three, or well four, that you have been accepted into SM. Baekhyun, Chen, Tao and Eunji right?"

Shock was reflected in the faces of the rest, and you took the letter from Kyungsoo.

"Have a great day, guys, and I'll see you in the conference room." He smiled, and jogged away, happy to have finished his errand.

"OMG GUYS DID YOU BELIEVE THAT?! I KNOW I DIDN'T! OMG TAO CHEN EUNJI AHHHH I'M SO HAPPY I COULD...." Baekhyun continued yelling in joy, while you entered the daydreaming mode.

I got in.. I'm gonna show you Luhan. I'm your Jiji, You're my Luludeerie.

And no one is going to take that away from me and you.

Cause I love you.


A/N: Sorry it's kinda short, I wrote this at like 1am eesh. And exams next week D; Anyways do continue to support me! ^-^ AND LIKE, I GOT MY OWN COMPUTER SO YAY I CAN UPDATE MORE (I think) xD okay GOODNIGHT!