First Meeting

What is Love?

10 years ago


You: HAHAHA HYUNG! STOP IT!

Luhan: WHY DO YOU CALL ME HYUNG?! CALL ME OPPA DAMMIT.

You: NO HYUNG I LOVE CALLING YOU HYUNG SO LIVE WITH IT.

Luhan: Aish jinjja. Eunji ah it's time to go.

You: BUT..

Luhan: Remember what I told you okay? If we ever meet next time, just tell me my nickname. And I'll know it's you.

You: BUT..

Luhan: You silly girl. *knocks your head*

You: OW! HYUNG STAHP. STAAAAHP.

Luhan: *chuckle* Bye Eunji, see you maybe next time. *smile*

You: EHHHH HYUNG KISS ME?

Luhan: EW NO GO AWEIIII!!

You: *does the kissy mouth* kisshhkisshhh

Luhan: EWWW. Maybe next time okay Eunji? When we're older. We're only what, 14? No way. Not now okay?

You: *pouts* Okay then Hyung. HAVE FUN IN CHINA.

Luhan: What are you talking about? I'm in China. I'm going to Korea remember?

You: OHYEAH. OMG I'm so dumb. Bye hyung, buy something back for me!

Luhan: Mmmm okay I'll think about it! Bye!

He waves.

You wave back.


5 years ago


".... accident at Seoul... fatal... 25 confirmed dead... SM trainee Xi Luhan not found... presumed dead..."

No... NO!

You shot out of the bed, eyes b with tears.

NO. THIS CAN'T BE TRUE.

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!"

You screamed in despair. The door slammed open and your parents rushed in.

"EUNJI! EUNJI! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Your dad shook you, while the tears just kept flowing. Your mind was a total wreck, thoughts rushing quickly through your brain.

"Oh my God. Dear, look." Your mother pointed.

Turning to the television screen, your father's jaw dropped. The muscles in his arm slackened around you and you slumped back onto the bed. He went limp with horror, and whispered,

"He was a kind boy.."


Present


"EUNJI! Take care of yourself okay?" Your mother called, worried.

You waved back at her. "Eomma! Don't worry! The company will look after me! You take care of appa~ Get him to drink more water or his illness won't get better!" Blowing a final kiss to her, you waved and entered the gantry onto the bus. You were worrying so much about your audition, and if the judges would like what you prepared. You had passed the first round of the SM Global audition, but barely. Plopping down onto your seat on the bus, you turned your head, and beside you was a young boy, about the same age or maybe younger than you, applying many layers of eyeliner onto his eyes. Bewildered, you tapped his shoulder.

You: HEY DUDE Why are you putting eyeliner? Anyways it's too much eyeliner already!

Eyeliner dude: Huh what? Why? I love the feeling of eyeliner! I don't know why though.

You: Ugh give me that. *takes eyeliner* You're putting it wrongly.

Eyeliner dude: I can't do anything without a bloody mirror dammit.

You: Pfft, obviously. I'm Eunji. What's your name?

Eyeliner dude: I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you~ I'm gonna audition for SM Global when I get to the building. Heard that the new boyband EXO needs a few more members. Gonna try that!

You: Wait... EXO. Did you hear about the news 5 years ago? Where this boy... L-Luhan..

Tears formed on your eyelids, and Baekhyun took his eyeliner back.

Baekhyun: You okay Eunji? OMG you're crying! Are you okay?? *takes something from his bag* Here tissue.

You took it with gratitude and told him the entire situation.

Baekhyun, stunned, slumped back onto his seat.

Baekhyun: I didn't know...

You: It's okay it was 5 years ago.

Baekhyun: Yeah.

You both sat in awkward silence after that. Putting on your earphones, you gradually dozed off and slept the entire ride there.

After an hour, Baekhyun tapped your shoulder and whispered, "We're here."

You woke with a yawn, and wiped the drool off your cheek. Grabbing your luggage, you dragged it to the front of the bus, but someone pushed you and you fell backwards.

"Hey watch it!" A bowl cut-haired boy yelled at the person who pushed you. He took your arm and hauled you back to your feet.

"Thanks!" You smiled, as you dusted your jacket off.

"No problem, for a pretty girl like you~" He said smugly. You recoiled at the sudden praise, and he laughed aloud.

"Just joking! I'm Jongdae! But you can call me Chen. Cause that's gonna be my stage name when I get into SM. I hope."

"Oh you're auditioning for SM too?" Baekhyun piped up. "I'm Baekhyun, and this is Eunji."

You shook hands with Chen, and got off the bus, where a blast of cold air hit you.

"Brrrr it's so cold..." You complained.

"Well, you don't wanna stay here all day, so let's get in." Chen answered, laughing.

You stepped into the SM buidling, and gawked at the size.

You: OMG IT'S SO HUGE.

Chen: Er, obviously? It's a building. A famous company's building.

Baekhyun: OMG IT'S SO HUGE.

Chen: Baekhyun, I just told Eunji that it was a famous company's building, obviously it's big.

You + Baekhyun: BUT IT'S STILL HUGE.

Chen: *sighs* You both can be a couple already. Saying the same thing, and twice.

You + Baekhyun: NO WAY!

Chen: Thrice.

You knocked Chen on the head, he scowled, and walked indignantly to the assembly place, but stopped.

"... and this building has like so many floors so it's definitely- Eunji why did you stop?" Chen asked.

But you weren't processing anything.

Oh my.... Did I just see..

Because the person that just walked past you was Luhan.


A/N: HI GUYS. Okay sorry it wasn't very good eurgh. Plan to update once a day if possible I guess. Please suscribe and comment your thoughts! Any feedback would be aweeeeeesome :D AND AND AND ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO READ PWEASEE